Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76366 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Not stupid at all, there are various scholars today who still debate the divinity of Jesus.
Once again, there's never been a single scientific observation in the history of the human race in support of either the universe or life on earth having been designed.

No sane person considers any of the thousands of documented mythical deities and saviors to be divine. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be seeking professional help for your mental illness, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76367 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Do you know every group of Christians in the world
Apparently, you're unfamiliar with the damn bible and the violent history of your own cult. A person that opposes religious brainwashing is humane not prejudiced, kid.

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Clarksburg, WV

#76368 Jan 11, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you're unfamiliar with the damn bible and the violent history of your own cult. A person that opposes religious brainwashing is humane not prejudiced, kid.
So you are using perceived wrongs by others several thousand years ago to pass judgement on those living today as if they were the same people. That is prejudiced at it's core.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76369 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
So you are using perceived wrongs...
PERCEIVED WRONGS??????????

You're so blinded to your own hypocrisy that you refuse to even acknowledge the atrocities committed by your cult and the vile hatred continuing to be spread on a daily basis by self-righteous bigoted Christian azzholes like you.

I was more "utterly repulsed" by your offensive post above than any of your plethora of ignorant posts. Unlike you're favorite author, you have absolutely no potential to ever become an enlightened former Christian with the intelligence, common sense and courage to understand that organized religion is the cruelest and most dangerous hoax ever perpetuated against the human race.

You should be totally ashamed of yourself, kid! If I could reach through the screen then I'd slap you right across your fat face. Religiously retarded imbecilic sociopahtic evolution and death denying cowardly fundieseased Christian redneck godbots like you truly are a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell without any socially redeemable qualities.

Listed are only events that solely occurred on command of church authorities or were committed in the name of Christianity.(List incomplete):

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm#.UPBG...

"Since I had been raised a Christian, and had rejected Christianity as being no more true or important than the rest of the world's religions and mythologies, I can't say that the faith ever had any profound meaning to me. I remember being utterly repulsed by Christianity in college and post-graduate school, when I spent a great deal of time in Greek Orthodox Churches, where just about every neurosis and psychosis is manifested. By psychosis I refer to the monasteries, where everyone is seriously repressed and there are images of horrible tortures painted on the walls."

Clarksburg, WV

#76370 Jan 11, 2013
If you want to slap me just let me know when and I'll give you as many free slaps in as you want but in turn you have to attend church with me once, just let me know and I'll give you my address.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so blinded to your own hypocrisy that you refuse to even acknowledge the atrocities committed by your cult and the vile hatred continuing to be spread on a daily basis by self-righteous bigoted Christian azzholes like you.
I was more "utterly repulsed" by your offensive post above than any of your plethora of ignorant posts. Unlike you're favorite author, you have absolutely no potential to ever become an enlightened former Christian with the intelligence, common sense and courage to understand that organized religion is the cruelest and most dangerous hoax ever perpetuated against the human race.
You should be totally ashamed of yourself, kid! If I could reach through the screen then I'd slap you right across your fat face. Religiously retarded imbecilic sociopahtic evolution and death denying cowardly fundieseased Christian redneck godbots like you truly are a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell without any socially redeemable qualities.
Listed are only events that solely occurred on command of church authorities or were committed in the name of Christianity.(List incomplete):
"Since I had been raised a Christian, and had rejected Christianity as being no more true or important than the rest of the world's religions and mythologies, I can't say that the faith ever had any profound meaning to me. I remember being utterly repulsed by Christianity in college and post-graduate school, when I spent a great deal of time in Greek Orthodox Churches, where just about every neurosis and psychosis is manifested. By psychosis I refer to the monasteries, where everyone is seriously repressed and there are images of horrible tortures painted on the walls."

Roanoke, VA

#76371 Jan 11, 2013
Yes, perceived wrongs, if there is no God then there are no moral absolutes so everything is permissible depending on the society.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>

Roanoke, VA

#76372 Jan 11, 2013
Food for thought, you are constantly calling people foul names, calling them worthless, even threatened me with violence all because theists don't see the world as you. Yet you call us intolerant bigots...
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76373 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama care not even good enough to be used as toilet paper. I wouldn't lay it down for my dog to crap on.
Hey, you do have some brains left. Christianity has not completely stolen your mind! There is still Hope for you yet!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76374 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from that in my free time I have a wife who I am happily marries to and once in a while I enjoy playing cards and going to the firing range with my 91/30 Mosin Nagant.
Ummm.. it is sort of foolish for you to be mentioning your rifle on a public forum of this nature. I mean with all of what is going on now. Just some friendly advice is all.
Have a good one and take care , Christian.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76375 Jan 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
o_O
Gramps would like you to change your pic....give us a full body panty shot..
* opens Depends fastening tabs and gets out peter pump*
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76376 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
If you want to slap me just let me know when and I'll give you as many free slaps in as you want but in turn you have to attend church with me once, just let me know and I'll give you my address.
<quoted text>
I am sure that you are aware of the fact that striking a person wearing glazzy glasses will bring forth additional complications in the penalty box.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76377 Jan 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you did. That is why I asked. I don't get them either. They are a fraud and, as you say, not good for people.
Someone just posted the stats and the % of deaths has risen quite dramatically in the United States since 'flu shots.... but of course, they deny there is a problem, although there are many more types of flu's than ever before!! Another one up for science, hey?

#76378 Jan 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
So how was your critmus, Serah? I hope you had a pleasurable experience. Myself, I did. I had couple of super helpings of deep fried wild turkey and, I tell you, it was good- real good! I absolutely love turkey. I never had one deep fried though. It was quite a treat. A good friend of mine went on a couple of turkey hunts using a large bore air gun and gathered several of the tasty creatures so he did his magic on a second bird and then deep fried it for me to take home! I, myself, devoured that within three days &#61514; Took a while for the lethargic consequences to fade away. I suppose the lethargy was from all of the oil plugging up my arteries or something. I wont be doing that again to soon. Howís your new Pug doing? I donít see too many of them around here , but I did see one yesterday- sort of a cute little thing. Something like they are so ugly that they are actually cute..LOL. Didnít seem to be the typical instigating, ankle biting little dog. Seemed to be a curious and easy going little pooch just doing itís own thing.
Take care and I hope this new year brings you only the Best.
Thank you Remudie, my Christmas was lovely, spent with my children, grandchildren and their extended families. New Year (the photo in my avatar was from that night) I went with my daughter to a local Tavern and they had a 1940's theme, hence the old fashioned look LOL. We had a great night, drank 3 bottles of champagne between us and walked home (about 50 mins) then we took my little Pugstar for an hour walk in the morning, so started off the New Year in the right way.

Pugs are very good dogs, they are lap dogs of the first kind, and get along well with children and other animals, including birds. Pugstar is a boy, as you may recall, and Black to boot, but the similarities between him and Puggy are obviously instilled in their DNA. He is more of a scaredy cat than Puggy was though, and makes me laugh heaps with his pussy footing attitude.

How are your doggies going? Give them a scratch from me and I'll give Pugstar a smooch from you :)

PS, I love it when you write postings like this, I get a glimpse of the 'real' Remudie :)

#76379 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So you spew one hate speech after another assigning all your prejudiced attributes to theists showing no tolerance at all to anyone who is not an atheist. Have you seen the kettle around here pot?
Topix will ban him again soon, and he'll take on a new ID and continue with his hateful ways. And so on and so on etc etc.... He thinks he is a role model for Atheism LOL

Clarksburg, WV

#76380 Jan 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you do have some brains left. Christianity has not completely stolen your mind! There is still Hope for you yet!
I agree with you whole heartedly that the current administration seems to be steering us towards communism and Obama care forces people to buy health insureance...hmmm... I wonder how much money Obama got from certain private interests for that and who they might be?

Clarksburg, WV

#76381 Jan 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Topix will ban him again soon, and he'll take on a new ID and continue with his hateful ways. And so on and so on etc etc.... He thinks he is a role model for Atheism LOL
I was banmed? Here I thought he couldn't stand the term atheist in his old username since (according to him) there has never been a need for it...
Yo yo singh

Calgary, Canada

#76382 Jan 11, 2013
mhmoudali wrote:
hi
i think jessus is not god
and cant be god
he is human and hyman he was
he was prophet
coz god cant take the shape of human
god is infinite and cant be contained in human body
Yo let people believe what they want. It is not right to force someone to convert like christains and muslims did before. You have no right to decide for them.

#76383 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Food for thought, you are constantly calling people foul names, calling them worthless, even threatened me with violence all because theists don't see the world as you. Yet you call us intolerant bigots...
<quoted text>
Yep ~ let me introduce you to PA! Role Model extraordinaire for Atheism in his own mind. One who thinks the more names he calls Christians and Theists, the more we will want to become like him. GOD knows what he sees when he reads his own words for I surely only see hate spewing anger. And you will find he has been in many Christian threads..... Shawn, this is PA!

#76384 Jan 11, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I was banmed? Here I thought he couldn't stand the term atheist in his old username since (according to him) there has never been a need for it...
An Atheist is purely the opposite of a Theist... I would rather be called a Christian than a Theist, but regardless, a Theist I AM :)

***Theist | Define Theist at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/theist
the belief in one God as the creator and ruler of the universe, without rejection of revelation ( distinguished from deism )***

And what do you mean "I was banned"? Have you also been banned or are you having a one sided argument ~ and what name were you under? I can't recall reading your postings when PA was PA, but then again, I scrolled past the many pages of his horrid rantings without bothering to read much. Gave up replying to him yonks ago :)

#76385 Jan 11, 2013
Yo yo singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo let people believe what they want. It is not right to force someone to convert like christains and muslims did before. You have no right to decide for them.
One can't really pin a name to Spirituality; I believe it is tough for people to name themselves as Christians in many countries, but don't know many countries where it is tough to name oneself anything other than Christian. In fact, I think Christians are weak when it comes to defending their rights :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 95,499
Conspiracies that come true! War On AMERICANS. 4 min Bev Jamison 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 542,416
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min mike 601,081
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 739,402
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 9 min zgudman 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 227,494
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Porkpie Hat 259,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,683

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••