What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 3,443)

Showing posts 68,841 - 68,860 of69,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76241
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no supernatural deities and no afterlife paradises for ignorant, cowardly and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma like you.
The damn bible is a mostly plagiarized work of fiction written by a group of power hungry men to gain control over gullible fools and instill their own personal prejudices.
You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.
There is no afterlife...you know this for certain or you just believe that there is none. If you say that it is for certain is it because you died and came back? Wait, that can't be right because according to "rational people" people don't die to resurrect themselves even though there are those people who have had near death experiences who might say otherwise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and the list goes on.

“Which ~*god*~?”

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76242
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EMS Servant wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rVxWGPympQE
Cheers!:D
<3
Myth Buster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76243
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EMS Servant wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rVxWGPympQE
Religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance. Once again, there's never been a need for the term atheist, which the stark raving mad insane lunatic in the video doesn't understand and should shut the f*ck up!

A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma/delusion based indoctrination system and an anti-theist is opposed to all dogma/delusion based indoctrination systems. Anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to theistic brainwashing, kid.
Myth Buster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76244
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EMS Servant wrote:
There is no afterlife...
As a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination, you're incapable of grasping facts in contradiction to your programming.

The juvenile concept of mythical deities was initially created out of ignorance of natural phenomena by primitive cultures then hijacked by the sociopathic founders of organized religion to control retarded and revolting azzholes like you.

The equally juvenile concepts of eternal salvation and eternal damnation were added to dogma/delusion based indoctrination systems to keep you feeble-minded and weak-willed cretins from ever thinking for yourselves.

There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of the juvenile concepts of mythical deities and eternal afterlives. Delusions of supernatural deities, mythical places and aliens are proof of mental illness.

The ONLY enlightened Christians are FORMER Christians!

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76245
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
As a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination, you're incapable of grasping facts in contradiction to your programming.
The juvenile concept of mythical deities was initially created out of ignorance of natural phenomena by primitive cultures then hijacked by the sociopathic founders of organized religion to control retarded and revolting azzholes like you.
The equally juvenile concepts of eternal salvation and eternal damnation were added to dogma/delusion based indoctrination systems to keep you feeble-minded and weak-willed cretins from ever thinking for yourselves.
There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of the juvenile concepts of mythical deities and eternal afterlives. Delusions of supernatural deities, mythical places and aliens are proof of mental illness.
The ONLY enlightened Christians are FORMER Christians!
Prove there is no after life and that you do not simply believe that there is no afterlife.:D
Myth Buster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76246
Jan 7, 2013
 
EMS Servant wrote:
Prove there is no after life and that you do not simply believe that there is no afterlife.
Once again, you're demonstrating that you're too dogmatic and godbotic to understand irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming.

There's no such thing as a belief system. Religions are dogma/delusion based indoctrination systems not faith-based belief systems.

In the real world, scientific hypotheses must be proven and verified by multiple teams of independent researchers before being accepted as scientific theories.

The juvenile god and afterlife hypotheses are failed scientific hypotheses because there's never been a single scientific observation in support of such complete and utter stupidity.

It's up to YOU to provide a scientific observation in support of your proposed scientific hypothesis of an afterlife for ignorant, cowardly and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma. Mythical places from fictional books aren't scientific observations, kid.

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76247
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm not trying to prove to anyone that it does exist. You say for certain that there is no afterlife so you are taking the afirmative. It's your claim so the burden of proof is on you, shifting the burden of proof is a logical fallacy which is about par for the course for you.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're demonstrating that you're too dogmatic and godbotic to understand irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming.
There's no such thing as a belief system. Religions are dogma/delusion based indoctrination systems not faith-based belief systems.
In the real world, scientific hypotheses must be proven and verified by multiple teams of independent researchers before being accepted as scientific theories.
The juvenile god and afterlife hypotheses are failed scientific hypotheses because there's never been a single scientific observation in support of such complete and utter stupidity.
It's up to YOU to provide a scientific observation in support of your proposed scientific hypothesis of an afterlife for ignorant, cowardly and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma. Mythical places from fictional books aren't scientific observations, kid.
Myth Buster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76249
Jan 8, 2013
 
EMS Servant wrote:
burden of proof
In actual fact, it's YOU who's fanatically obsessed with shifting the burden of proof because you're a death-denying coward who'll never be man enough to accept that there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of supernatural deities or afterlife paradises for ignorant and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma.

As a pathetically brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination, your self-degrading cultist lifestyle can ONLY be justified with overwhelming scientific evidence that both the universe and life on earth was created by design AND the designer was the monstrous deity of Christian mythology.

As a sane person, I'm capable of differentiating between fantasy and reality. Unfortunately, you're certifiably insane and lack this capacity. You should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your personal delusions and willful ignorance of science, kid.

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76250
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, it's YOU who's fanatically obsessed with shifting the burden of proof because you're a death-denying coward who'll never be man enough to accept that there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of supernatural deities or afterlife paradises for ignorant and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma.
As a pathetically brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination, your self-degrading cultist lifestyle can ONLY be justified with overwhelming scientific evidence that both the universe and life on earth was created by design AND the designer was the monstrous deity of Christian mythology.
As a sane person, I'm capable of differentiating between fantasy and reality. Unfortunately, you're certifiably insane and lack this capacity. You should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your personal delusions and willful ignorance of science, kid.
Par for the course

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76251
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see you use the term bigot to describe theists a lot. How am I a bigot? What do I do in my everyday life that makes me a bigot?
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, it's YOU who's fanatically obsessed with shifting the burden of proof because you're a death-denying coward who'll never be man enough to accept that there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of supernatural deities or afterlife paradises for ignorant and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma.
As a pathetically brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination, your self-degrading cultist lifestyle can ONLY be justified with overwhelming scientific evidence that both the universe and life on earth was created by design AND the designer was the monstrous deity of Christian mythology.
As a sane person, I'm capable of differentiating between fantasy and reality. Unfortunately, you're certifiably insane and lack this capacity. You should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your personal delusions and willful ignorance of science, kid.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76252
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

EMS Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is no after life and that you do not simply believe that there is no afterlife.:D
Is the Judeo-Christian Heaven as likely to exist as Valhalla? What objective evidence is there for one vs. another?
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76253
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mhmoudali wrote:
<quoted text>
sure the question did he have the power before he was crossified or after his death
surly not niethr before neither after
he was died
if he was god how come he learned something that he initially did not new
he is not god
he is human
prophet of allah
second
only allah have power over death
Jesus is God the Son.
The Apostles' Creed
I BELIEVE in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy
Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified; died, and was buried. He descended
into hell: the third day He arose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right of God,
the Father, Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge
the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost,
the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints,
the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting. Amen.

ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76254
Jan 8, 2013
 
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have them ~ they play with your DNA, but they are available :)
I didn't think you did. That is why I asked. I don't get them either. They are a fraud and, as you say, not good for people.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76255
Jan 8, 2013
 
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a link for you too, what a coincidence!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Haha!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76256
Jan 8, 2013
 
Klink wrote:
Atheism is the NWO lie
YOu got some learning to do ,fella.
The NWO is Islam.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76257
Jan 8, 2013
 
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! It's healthy to be grateful.
Peace <3
Piece. Or should I say pieces ?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76258
Jan 8, 2013
 
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have them ~ they play with your DNA, but they are available :)
So how was your critmus, Serah? I hope you had a pleasurable experience. Myself, I did. I had couple of super helpings of deep fried wild turkey and, I tell you, it was good- real good! I absolutely love turkey. I never had one deep fried though. It was quite a treat. A good friend of mine went on a couple of turkey hunts using a large bore air gun and gathered several of the tasty creatures so he did his magic on a second bird and then deep fried it for me to take home! I, myself, devoured that within three days &#61514; Took a while for the lethargic consequences to fade away. I suppose the lethargy was from all of the oil plugging up my arteries or something. I wont be doing that again to soon. Howís your new Pug doing? I donít see too many of them around here , but I did see one yesterday- sort of a cute little thing. Something like they are so ugly that they are actually cute..LOL. Didnít seem to be the typical instigating, ankle biting little dog. Seemed to be a curious and easy going little pooch just doing itís own thing.
Take care and I hope this new year brings you only the Best.

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76259
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Judeo-Christian Heaven as likely to exist as Valhalla? What objective evidence is there for one vs. another?
We have no hard evidence for either, then again as far to my knowledge I'm not aware of any experiments done to detect the presence of either which would be very hard to do short of inducing legitimate near death experiences in people which would be very unethical so it would never happen. Outside of faith the only thing we have to go off of is the testimonies of others, as I said before there are many who have had near death experiences and have claimed to seen heaven or hell but I am aware of none which have seen Valhalla, Hades, the Summerland, or what have you.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76260
Jan 8, 2013
 
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
religiously retarded redneck .
So that makes these rednecks too?..

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/itamar-marcus-an...
If that is the case, Obama is a redneck too because he supports the Muslim brotherhood.
http://gulagbound.com/18956/muslim-brotherhoo...
He supplies them with Tanks and F16's too.
70% of the Jews voted for that guy!

“Proverbs 12:16”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76261
Jan 8, 2013
 
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Judeo-Christian Heaven as likely to exist as Valhalla? What objective evidence is there for one vs. another?
BTW, long time no see, how have you been?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,841 - 68,860 of69,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

524 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Dang It 110,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 683,052
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min Ruby88 52,638
Windows Live XP Super SP3 2013 Free Download Fu... (Aug '13) 11 min Raghad Adel 24
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Catcher1 218,183
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Sister Kathryn Lust 168,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RoSesz 513,528
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min -Web 250,745
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min BenAdam 596,818
•••
•••
•••