What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76293 Jan 9, 2013
Part one of my last post, seems to have gotten lost in the neither world:

Seriously though. I know there are Jews trolling these jeebus threads on Topix. Just exactly why did you vote for Obama ? Was it because he is black and his “hope and change” motto? I am sure that you know by now what you actually voted for is more in line with Hitler. Do you Jews Like Hitler’s Policies? Just goes to show people pay attention not to what is going on. Do you know that the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama is supplying Tanks and F 16’s to wants you ALL dead. The MB wants Allah to wipe you off the face of the earth and it is part of their slogan. Well, actually, it could be that Allah wants the MB to wipe you of the face of the earth. Obama does not want anything to do with Israel . In fact, he is pushing it away. Yet, so many of you voted for BHO. I don’t get you people. Religion sure has put the wammy to you,. No doubt about it. Seems you made more religion because the previous religion was a faillure and you only made things worse with the newer ‘relationship‘ version..Hmmm…maybe you should make up some more religion maybe that‘ll fix-it for you...LOL
And the American nik noks complain that they are persecuted and suffer genocide…TOOOOOO funnny!
I bet you Jews wish you never done up all that religion! Oh well, at least when you keep shaved and clean, you can usually pass as Caucasian.
Wasn’t Jesus H. Christ suppose to be a jew? By his picture, he sure doesn’t look like a Jew to me.
Btw, what does the ’H’ in jesus H. Christ stand for? Maybe ‘Hell’? Yeah, that could be it…Jesus Hell Christ. Or, or it could stand for Hoonanny as in Hoo yo Nanneh!
Well, it could also stand for ‘Horace’as in Horace all!! Well God damn that’s it!..Jesus Horace Christ!
I told you muhfuhguhs ‘bout dat Obama care! It is now injecting it’s venom and The People ( yeeuuhh.. We Duh Peopo!) are now feeling the poisonous effects. You haven’t seen anything as of yet though. It is going to smash and pulverize you.
Doth ye Christians know that the Muslims in the USSA are exempt from Obama Care? In the Islamic view, insurance(if that’s what you could call Obama care) is considered gambling. How do you Christians feel to know that they are revered in the USSA and you are not. I see not any Piss Allah or Beast Allah paintings. What I do see is ’Piss Jesus’( that is a little jesus submerged in a bottle of urine) and a ‘Beast Jesus’ hanging at the Vatican.. Christians , If I twas you (but I’m twernt), I would not attempt to create any Beast Allah paintings or Piss Allah art. If you do do it, those Redneck Muslims will slaughter you because they respect their religion and as a whole they are not cowards by any means. Do you know that just recently the muzzies raped a woman on the bus. Oh yes, they raped a woman with a four foot steel bar. Now Christians, that is what you will get in your hairy little boodies if you disrespect their sky daddy. Oh yes, they WILL go right up your poop shoots. I’ll tell ya, in the not to distant future, American school children will be singing the Al Jazeera America anthem in the schools. What is it, again? Oh yeah, something about Allah killing all of the Jews…..
Praise be owah Lawd ‘n’ Savyah.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76294 Jan 9, 2013
'Karel' aka Charles Bouley.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76295 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Pieces of Haldol <3
\
LOL @ your buncha "pieces"
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76296 Jan 9, 2013
You christians are just too much...
http://glasstire.com/2012/12/12/beast-jesus-p...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76297 Jan 9, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon? I didn't hear anything. Maybe my ears are faulty.( Y )
It's possible, get them checked out.
<3
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76298 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Does not compute.
GODBOT:(noun) someone programmed from birth to follow religious leaders' every wish; often indoctrinated in Christian fellowships closed off to free thinkers. Extremely dangerous when church leaders use the GodBots to harm other non-GodBots.

GODBOTIC (verb) used to describe the hateful actions perpetuated by Christian people who won't listen to reason or logic.

Congratulations! You've proven that you're a completely brainwashed godbot who belongs in a mental institution.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76299 Jan 9, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
showing no tolerance at all to anyone who is not an atheist
How many times does it need to be explained to you that there's never been a need for the term atheist before it penetrates your pathetically brainwashed mind? I have zero tolerance for sociopathic trolls posting off-topic comments about others, kid.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76300 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>GODBOT:(noun) someone programmed from birth to follow religious leaders' every wish; often indoctrinated in Christian fellowships closed off to free thinkers. Extremely dangerous when church leaders use the GodBots to harm other non-GodBots.

GODBOTIC (verb) used to describe the hateful actions perpetuated by Christian people who won't listen to reason or logic.

Congratulations! You've proven that you're a completely brainwashed godbot who belongs in a mental institution.
At least now you're funny, did you have a nice nap?
Pieces of paper <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76301 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>How many times does it need to be explained to you that there's never been a need for the term atheist before it penetrates your pathetically brainwashed mind? I have zero tolerance for sociopathic trolls posting off-topic comments about others, kid.
But, that's what you do.
Projection perhaps?
<3

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Richmond, VA

#76302 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times does it need to be explained to you that there's never been a need for the term atheist before it penetrates your pathetically brainwashed mind? I have zero tolerance for sociopathic trolls posting off-topic comments about others, kid.
I don't see how it's off topic when you are calling everyone around you a bigot that doesn't see things exactly the way you do however your finger stops going around the room before it gets back to you. Look in the mirror if you want to see who the real bigot is.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76303 Jan 9, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Look in the mirror
As a completely brainwashed godbot incapable of grasping irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming, it's YOU who should be taking a very long look in the mirror and examining your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and mindless acceptance of Dark Ages dogma.

You should also scroll back and read your own comments on atheists even though I've repeatedly explained to you that there's never been a need for the term. You're a typical Christian and totally blind to your own self-righteous bigotry, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76304 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Projection perhaps?
Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism of brainwashed godbots like you. I provide valuable de-conversion resources for slaves to Dark Ages dogma. On the other hand, you have completely surrendered control of your mind and will to a barbaric cult and have absolutely nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large.

Roanoke, VA

#76305 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
As a completely brainwashed godbot incapable of grasping irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming, it's YOU who should be taking a very long look in the mirror and examining your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and mindless acceptance of Dark Ages dogma.
You should also scroll back and read your own comments on atheists even though I've repeatedly explained to you that there's never been a need for the term. You're a typical Christian and totally blind to your own self-righteous bigotry, kid.
Why don't you tell me about my lifestyle. What do I do in my life on a daily basis? What are my activities, hobies, and habits?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76306 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism of brainwashed godbots like you. I provide valuable de-conversion resources for slaves to Dark Ages dogma. On the other hand, you have completely surrendered control of your mind and will to a barbaric cult and have absolutely nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large.
Parrot responses of topix hater trolls;

- Projection-
-Christard-
-Socks-
-Hypocrite-
-Jackass for Jesus-
-godbot-
-strawman-
-myth-
-hate-
-persecution points-

As well as everything on this manual.

http://www.howtodothings.com/religion-spiritu...

Have you got anything even remotely original or intelligent to say?
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76307 Jan 9, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell me about my lifestyle. What do I do in my life on a daily basis? What are my activities, hobies, and habits?
Check this out....

http://www.howtodothings.com/religion-spiritu...
Lol.
<3
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76309 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Why don't you tell me about my lifestyle.
Sure thing.

"My name is Shawn Thompson and I'm a religious addict. I admit to being a brainwashed Christian godbot who worships a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction based on a failed and rather silly scientific hypothesis and I've been living in denial of my mental illness for my entire adult life."
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76310 Jan 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Have you got anything even remotely original or intelligent to say?
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot never ceases to amaze.

It was inevitable that you'd post a link to a Christian bullshit website you use to rationalize your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and wasting your entire life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child mindlessly repeating the words of your brainwashed brainwasher.

You're an especially revolting bitch who'll never develop intellectually to understand that religions are dogma/delusion based indoctrination systems created by nefarious opportunists to control the gullible and instill their own personal prejudices. Religions have never been faith based belief systems.

You should be totally ashamed of yourself to post a link to such complete and utter stupidity. The "required tools" of a godbot have always been a lack of intelligence, common sense and courage. The god delusion is fueled by an intense desire to be loved by imaginary friends who can supposedly provide eternal salvation.

Clarksburg, WV

#76311 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing.
"My name is Shawn Thompson and I'm a religious addict. I admit to being a brainwashed Christian godbot who worships a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction based on a failed and rather silly scientific hypothesis and I've been living in denial of my mental illness for my entire adult life."
So you have no idea what I do as far as my daily life goes, my hobbies and interests, you really have no clue who I am yet you assume I have this self degrading lifestyle.

I have been a EMT-Basic for almost 8 years, during that time I have received 4 phoenix awards from my squad for the the successful field resuscitation or individuals in cardiac arrest.

I also serve on our squads critical incident stress debriefing assistance team by (among other rolls) giving other EMTs and first responders peer counciling following a critical incident (bad calls, typically involving mass casualties and death in the field including death of the field of a coworker which has happened).

I attend church on Sundays and I also participate in our churches food pantry, blessings in a backpack (where we provide food for children in local schools who are not getting sufficient nutrition) as well as city mission. Aside from that in my free time I have a wife who I am happily marries to and once in a while I enjoy playing cards and going to the firing range with my 91/30 Mosin Nagant.

Not a self degrading lifestyle in the least but then again you wouldn't know that because you only have your prejudices to work off of.
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#76312 Jan 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Truthfully hes Dead
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76313 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
I attend church on Sundays
Once again, it's self-degrading for anyone to be in a religious cult mindlessly accepting failed scientific hypotheses and hate speech as being divinely inspired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min dollarsbill 6,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Peace_Warrior 612,915
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min karl44 599,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 865,266
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,891
Any sexy girls send me pics of your sexy feet plz 1 hr Ilovefeet15 1
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 hr Burke Devlin 25
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 17 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web