What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Clarksburg, WV

#76311 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing.
"My name is Shawn Thompson and I'm a religious addict. I admit to being a brainwashed Christian godbot who worships a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction based on a failed and rather silly scientific hypothesis and I've been living in denial of my mental illness for my entire adult life."
So you have no idea what I do as far as my daily life goes, my hobbies and interests, you really have no clue who I am yet you assume I have this self degrading lifestyle.

I have been a EMT-Basic for almost 8 years, during that time I have received 4 phoenix awards from my squad for the the successful field resuscitation or individuals in cardiac arrest.

I also serve on our squads critical incident stress debriefing assistance team by (among other rolls) giving other EMTs and first responders peer counciling following a critical incident (bad calls, typically involving mass casualties and death in the field including death of the field of a coworker which has happened).

I attend church on Sundays and I also participate in our churches food pantry, blessings in a backpack (where we provide food for children in local schools who are not getting sufficient nutrition) as well as city mission. Aside from that in my free time I have a wife who I am happily marries to and once in a while I enjoy playing cards and going to the firing range with my 91/30 Mosin Nagant.

Not a self degrading lifestyle in the least but then again you wouldn't know that because you only have your prejudices to work off of.
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#76312 Jan 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Truthfully hes Dead
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76313 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
I attend church on Sundays
Once again, it's self-degrading for anyone to be in a religious cult mindlessly accepting failed scientific hypotheses and hate speech as being divinely inspired.

"My name is Shawn Thompson and I'm a religious addict. I admit to being a brainwashed Christian godbot who worships a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction based on a failed and rather silly scientific hypothesis and I've been living in denial of my mental illness for my entire adult life."

Clarksburg, WV

#76314 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, it's self-degrading for anyone to be in a religious cult mindlessly accepting failed scientific hypotheses and hate speech as being divinely inspired.
You keep telling yourself that buddy.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76315 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
You keep telling yourself that buddy.
It's time for YOU to admit to yourself that you're a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist living in denial of your mental illness. I oppose religious cults that produce brainwashed godbots like you who are perfectly willing to live in shame as slaves to Dark Ages dogma in exchange for the delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises, kid.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76316 Jan 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible, get them checked out.
<3
Well, I snatched-up your advice and went’n saw a doc about my hearing problem. During my examination, The doc discovered a massive tater patch growing in my ears so the doc had to get in there with a spade shovel to diggum out.. After the doc unduggum and pulled’em out, I was closely examining them Irish taters thinkin’ I could cook’em up for dinner and ,you know, I discovered that they had ears. I dunno, I think they were listening. Anyways, when the doc was in my ears digging them taters up, the doc found a few earwigs too and, ya know, one of them earwigs was brown :D
I just have to say, your advice about me having my ears checked out was the best advice I have ever received from anyone on Topix, I‘m hear to tell ya!! Thanks!!
Are you familiar with the Ozmosis ova deuh inda Oz?
Uh ‘piece’ uh dis enna ‘piece’ uh dat….

Take care and piece.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76317 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So
Holy crap!!...Clipped for space!!

YOu forgot to mention that you and your wife have a terrible penchant for donuts.
Just a suggestion here, lard ass...

http://www.jennycraig.com/mydays... |23224|jenny%20craig||S|e|1721 3828300

Clarksburg, WV

#76318 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for YOU to admit to yourself that you're a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist living in denial of your mental illness. I oppose religious cults that produce brainwashed godbots like you who are perfectly willing to live in shame as slaves to Dark Ages dogma in exchange for the delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises, kid.
If a atheist tried to become friends with a Christian and the Christian made their friendship contingent of the atheist accepting the Christians world view and professing his/her story of being born again. When the atheist expresses to the Christian that he does'nt wish to convert the Christian ends the friendship and becomes very belligerent toward his/her former friend.

Did the Christian in this scenario do anything wrong? If so what and why?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76319 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I attend church on Sundays and I also participate in our churches food pantry.
I bet you do. You probably eat the pantry itself after you devour the food. I also bet that after you eat all of the food and the pantry itself, you get on your kness to pray to your sky daddy for forgivness.

Well let me tell you something, buddy, the muslims will settle your hash...

http://tundratabloids.com/2011/06/14-yr-old-c...

That is going to be you and yours one day.
You and your wife better shed that massive blubber and prepare yourselves for the battle to come.
The USSA supports Islam and they crap on you as a christian.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/jamie-glazov/ame...

There are many, many cases of such things.
Your Obama even caters to them.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76320 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If...
Don't you wish you could be exmpt from Obama care like the Muzzies are?

Clarksburg, WV

#76321 Jan 10, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish you could be exmpt from Obama care like the Muzzies are?
Yes, Obama care not even good enough to be used as toilet paper. I wouldn't lay it down for my dog to crap on.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76322 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
If a atheist tried to become friends with a Christian and the Christian made their friendship contingent of the atheist accepting the Christians world view and professing his/her story of being born again.
You have absolutely no capacity to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming. How many times do you need to be told that there's never been a need for the term atheist?

A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma/delusion based indoctrination system. An anti-theist is opposed to the abomination known as organized religion.

Theists are encouraged to spread the word and convert anti-theists to their cult. Any theist that would only befriend fellow godbots is a self-righteous bigot.

Clarksburg, WV

#76323 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no capacity to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming. How many times do you need to be told that there's never been a need for the term atheist?
A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma/delusion based indoctrination system. An anti-theist is opposed to the abomination known as organized religion.
Theists are encouraged to spread the word and convert anti-theists to their cult. Any theist that would only befriend fellow godbots is a self-righteous bigot.
So in this scenario the Christian is clearly a bigot for rejection the friendship of the other individual because the other individual refused to accept the Christian's world view and even moreso for becoming hostile for refusing to conform to the Christian world view, correct?
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76324 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
So in this scenario the Christian is clearly a bigot for rejection the friendship of the other individual
A religious cultist that only befriends those within their cult or willing to convert to their cult is a self-righteous bigot. Religious cults prey on young children and trouble adults then convert them into proselytizing godbots.

You still seem incapable of grasping that anti-theism is the opposition to theistic brainwashing. It's inevitable that there will someday be an international ban on organized religion and brainwashing institutions throughout the world will be changed to de-conversion centers where godbots are unprogrammed.

Clarksburg, WV

#76325 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
A religious cultist that only befriends those within their cult or willing to convert to their cult is a self-righteous bigot. Religious cults prey on young children and trouble adults then convert them into proselytizing godbots.
You still seem incapable of grasping that anti-theism is the opposition to theistic brainwashing. It's inevitable that there will someday be an international ban on organized religion and brainwashing institutions throughout the world will be changed to de-conversion centers where godbots are unprogrammed.
So being beligerant and disrespectful toward someone just because they won't accept a Christian world view is being a bigot?
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76326 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
So being beligerant and disrespectful toward someone just because they won't accept a Christian world view is being a bigot?
A bigot is someone who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

An anti-theist is opposed to religious cults with hatred and violence inciting dogma that produce self-righteous bigots.

Anti-theism isn't a world view. It's the only humane position to hold in regards to barbaric theistic brainwashing.

You're too pathetically brainwashed to grasp the difference between conversion and de-conversion.

Clarksburg, WV

#76327 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
A bigot is someone who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
An anti-theist is opposed to religious cults with hatred and violence inciting dogma that produce self-righteous bigots.
Anti-theism isn't a world view. It's the only humane position to hold in regards to barbaric theistic brainwashing.
You're too pathetically brainwashed to grasp the difference between conversion and de-conversion.
Take the same scenario and switch the roles of the individuals involved and instead of being born again the friendship is contingent on the Christian giving his "deconversion story". That was when you and I first started talking. We were on very civil terms and you were under the impression that I was going to give up my faith you were more than happy to sit down and have a meal with me (I proposed a beer but you said you don't drink for whichever reason).

As soon as I made it clear that I was staying a Christian you went hostile in a second. That is a bigot.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76328 Jan 10, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Take the same scenario and switch the roles
It's not the same scenario by switching roles and it was obvious where you were heading. Christianity is a cult that has become the most divisive political force in our country's history and seeks world domination. An anti-theist opposes religious cults that produce self righteous bigots. It isn't bigotry to oppose bigotry, kid.

Clarksburg, WV

#76329 Jan 10, 2013
You automatically equate theists with bigots. Do you know every theist in the world personally or are you basing this off of prejudiced assumptions?
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the same scenario by switching roles and it was obvious where you were heading. Christianity is a cult that has become the most divisive political force in our country's history and seeks world domination. An anti-theist opposes religious cults that produce self righteous bigots. It isn't bigotry to oppose bigotry, kid.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76330 Jan 10, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot never ceases to amaze.
It was inevitable that you'd post a link to a Christian bullshit website you use to rationalize your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and wasting your entire life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child mindlessly repeating the words of your brainwashed brainwasher.
You're an especially revolting bitch who'll never develop intellectually to understand that religions are dogma/delusion based indoctrination systems created by nefarious opportunists to control the gullible and instill their own personal prejudices. Religions have never been faith based belief systems.
You should be totally ashamed of yourself to post a link to such complete and utter stupidity. The "required tools" of a godbot have always been a lack of intelligence, common sense and courage. The god delusion is fueled by an intense desire to be loved by imaginary friends who can supposedly provide eternal salvation.
*polly want a cracker?*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min bagittagit 980,038
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 99,697
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 670,157
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 19 min bad bob 20
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min WildWeirdWillie 184,257
jones-tardy family reunion 2017 1 hr JonesTardy2017 1
____*antichrist & israel march 2017____ 1 hr YTube2017News 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr chazmo 286,432
More from around the web