What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#76273 Jan 8, 2013
Fuzz Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
EMS Servant aka RN Student is a complete sociopath who gets off on making a complete ass of himself on an international forum. Apparently, it strengthens his inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises.
you're dumb

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#76274 Jan 8, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, I should use the term self-righteous bigot because you're completely blind to your own hypocrisy. You're a member of a death-denying hate cult, kid.
Then why are you so hateful? Are you a member too?
Welcome to the cult friend!
Pieces of chocolate <3

Location hidden

#76275 Jan 8, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>EMS Servant aka RN Student is a complete sociopath who gets off on making a complete ass of himself on an international forum. Apparently, it strengthens his inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises.
So, which one are you?

Location hidden

#76276 Jan 8, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>The biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction NOT an historical figure. Never ever rely solely on a cult as the primary source of your information.

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/becom...

Are you caught up in an unhealthy, compulsive and destructive Christian lifestyle?

Do you feel that your Jesus fetish is screwing up your brain and isolating you from the rest of modern society?

Do crucifixes, Bibles and songs like "Onward Christian Soldiers" turn you on?

The truth is, you don't have to be a Christian. You can recover. There is hope. Many men and woman have reclaimed their brains and walked away from the Christian lifestyle. It's not about hate, it's about hope.
Oh yes, let's rely on hateful atheists instead. Good idea!
Pieces of pig <3

Location hidden

#76277 Jan 8, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to accuse me of having two topix accounts now it's guilty as charged and I have nothing to hide including my name.
Never mind the hateful trolly dolly :D
<3
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76278 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
hate speech
The damn bible is "hate speech" and will someday be banned in all countries.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76279 Jan 9, 2013
Redneck Clown wrote:
you're dumb
You'll always be the dumbest f*ck in the history of topix, punk.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76280 Jan 9, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
If you want to accuse me of having two topix accounts now it's guilty as charged and I have nothing to hide including my name.
No one gives a damn about your real name. The bottom line is you're a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination who'll probably never have the intelligence, common sense and courage to leave your self-degrading cultist lifestyle behind. You should be totally ashamed of yourself for being both a world class ignoramus and world class coward, kid!
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76281 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Welcome to the cult friend!
You're just another retarded and revolting Christian bitch making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum as if sharing delusions with other godbots strengthens your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.

http://www.facebook.com/Pass28thAmendment

"I only discriminate against bigots."

Location hidden

#76282 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>The damn bible is "hate speech" and will someday be banned in all countries.
You can always hope dear...
<3

Location hidden

#76283 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You'll always be the dumbest f*ck in the history of topix, punk.
More hate. Candy cane?
<3

Location hidden

#76284 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>No one gives a damn about your real name. The bottom line is you're a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination who'll probably never have the intelligence, common sense and courage to leave your self-degrading cultist lifestyle behind. You should be totally ashamed of yourself for being both a world class ignoramus and world class coward, kid!
There's that hate again, perhaps you need a nap...
Pieces of Haldol <3
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76285 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Pieces of pig
Rational people study science based in reality on observation and experimentation. A retarded azzhole with pig shit for brains like you desperately clings to long ago discredited Dark Ages dogma because you're a gutless coward who can't cope without your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises for ignorant, cowardly and bigoted godbots.

Location hidden

#76286 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Rational people study science based in reality on observation and experimentation. A retarded azzhole with pig shit for brains like you desperately clings to long ago discredited Dark Ages dogma because you're a gutless coward who can't cope without your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises for ignorant, cowardly and bigoted godbots.
Does not compute.
I love Jesus.
God is Great.
Myth Buster needs prayer and sedatives.
Wow.
<3

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Clarksburg, WV

#76287 Jan 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another retarded and revolting Christian bitch making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum as if sharing delusions with other godbots strengthens your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
http://www.facebook.com/Pass28thAmendment
"I only discriminate against bigots."
So you spew one hate speech after another assigning all your prejudiced attributes to theists showing no tolerance at all to anyone who is not an atheist. Have you seen the kettle around here pot?

Location hidden

#76288 Jan 9, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So you spew one hate speech after another assigning all your prejudiced attributes to theists showing no tolerance at all to anyone who is not an atheist. Have you seen the kettle around here pot?
Well said.
<3
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76289 Jan 9, 2013
Seriously though. I know there are Jews trolling these jeebus threads on Topix. Just exactly why did you vote for Obama ? Was it because he is black and his “hope and change” motto? I am sure that you know by now what you actually voted for is more in line with Hitler. Do you Jews Like Hitler’s Policies? Just goes to show people pay attention not to what is going on. Do you know that the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama is supplying Tanks and F 16’s to wants you ALL dead. The MB wants Allah to wipe you off the face of the earth and it is part of their slogan. Well, actually, it could be that Allah wants the MB to wipe you of the face of the earth. Obama does not want anything to do with Israel . In fact, he is pushing it away. Yet, so many of you voted for BHO. I don’t get you people. Religion sure has put the wammy to you,. No doubt about it. Seems you made more religion because the previous religion was a faillure and you only made things worse with the newer ‘relationship‘ version..Hmmm…maybe you should make up some more religion maybe that‘ll fix-it for you...LOL
And the American nik noks complain that they are persecuted and suffer genocide…TOOOOOO funnny!
I bet you Jews wish you never done up all that religion! Oh well, at least when you keep shaved and clean, you can usually pass as Caucasian.
Wasn’t Jesus H. Christ suppose to be a jew? By his picture, he sure doesn’t look like a Jew to me.
Btw, what does the ’H’ in jesus H. Christ stand for? Maybe ‘Hell’? Yeah, that could be it…Jesus Hell Christ. Or, or it could stand for Hoonanny as in Hoo yo Nanneh!
Well, it could also stand for ‘Horace’as in Horace all!! Well God damn that’s it!..Jesus Horace Christ!
I told you muhfuhguhs ‘bout dat Obama care! It is now injecting it’s venom and The People ( yeeuuhh.. We Duh Peopo!) are now feeling the poisonous effects. You haven’t seen anything as of yet though. It is going to smash and pulverize you.
Doth ye Christians know that the Muslims in the USSA are exempt from Obama Care? In the Islamic view, insurance(if that’s what you could call Obama care) is considered gambling. How do you Christians feel to know that they are revered in the USSA and you are not. I see not any Piss Allah or Beast Allah paintings. What I do see is ’Piss Jesus’( that is a little jesus submerged in a bottle of urine) and a ‘Beast Jesus’ hanging at the Vatican.. Christians , If I twas you (but I’m twernt), I would not attempt to create any Beast Allah paintings or Piss Allah art. If you do do it, those Redneck Muslims will slaughter you because they respect their religion and as a whole they are not cowards by any means. Do you know that just recently the muzzies raped a woman on the bus. Oh yes, they raped a woman with a four foot steel bar. Now Christians, that is what you will get in your hairy little boodies if you disrespect their sky daddy. Oh yes, they WILL go right up your poop shoots. I’ll tell ya, in the not to distant future, American school children will be singing the Al Jazeera America anthem in the schools. What is it, again? Oh yeah, something about Allah killing all of the Jews…..
Praise be owah Lawd ‘n’ Savyah...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76290 Jan 9, 2013
Tampons and Kotex are now in the file of ‘medical devices’ subjected to Obama care taxes. I dunno how I’m gonna be able to afford them now. Oh wait!… I gits muh EBT on! Or maybe I could just sprinkle some saw dust in muh panties.. Good as any. Fuhg a duck , screw a ninny....
((*-*)) Oh please, David Karel, save us all!!((*-*)) Tooo funny!!
Football drones: do you know that RG3 blew out his knee because of the racist name of the team ‘the Redskins‘ Well, not only rhat, but that racist name is also the reason why they have not won a game in years. The Indian Spirit world has put its Mojo on them! Geez, I would think that you Indians would be proud that you have a football team named after you and them sporting an Indian Warrior on their helmets.
Indians, I would think that you would be at the Redskins headquarters demanding money for the use of the name and their insignia.‘Redskins’ and their insignia is now deeemed racist and they WILL change their name. Maybe the will change their name to ‘the Rednecks’. Yes, that would be okee dokee.
I wont go into the name ‘Seahawks’
Ahhh yes, the Indian Vs. the bird.
I can just see the eco-frauds rallying for the rights of the “seahawk”…
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76291 Jan 9, 2013
Oh ye christ tards...

http://tundratabloids.com/2011/06/14-yr-old-c...

Ye christians shall reap the wrath of Allah!

I suppose the parents of that child stifled themselves out of fear and fled...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76292 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
<3
Pardon? I didn't hear anything. Maybe my ears are faulty.( Y )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Islam n Judaism 81,064
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min hojo 701,839
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,877
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,328
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 4 hr Doctor REALITY 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Sammy 448,429
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 5 hr Ryan 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Prince of Darkness 995,847