Comments
68,681 - 68,700 of 69,794 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76110 Dec 21, 2012
Yessa, yall be goin n callin that dude, 'bama, yo lawd n savyah even wit him goin crazy wit his 'zecativ ohdahs and stuffs. He even be by passin up da congress and stuffs to do dat.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76111 Dec 21, 2012
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I called you names? Btw, what is the "light skins" you mention? Are they Vietnamese? No, I am not dragging you "into any racism war of words". I was just asking you if you have been attacked by any. Serah, no need to be afraid to stick up for yourself. Seems everyone is a coward..geez...
Unbelievable how even the parents of this child is afraid to take a stand...
http://polination.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/me...
Hell, even 'Dr. shrink' is a coward so he tries to direct his own fear and guilt upon me by saying that I AM psychotic. Bunch of nuts I tell you!!
Serah, has any of the "light skins" in Oz buhned any white boys?
I am a GODbot, a CHRISTard and of course, a CHRISTian..... but you are right, they are not offensive names, in fact, they are really compliments. I'm not going to follow this link, it is a brand new day down here and I'm listening to the birds singing and Pugstar snoring :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76112 Dec 21, 2012
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sho’ nuff Serah. Why u be diisin’ me,, hmm?I inr n axed u a few questions and u git all ill on me’s. First off I dint go callin’ u any names and shheeaat. It is U dat wint and called everyone dat aint chrischuns here on Topix a bunch a names and shheeaatt. If it wasn’t fo U I wunt be knowin bout “idgits” and stuffs. cuz U be callin people here idgits. So wut up wit dat,,hmm? You jus’ be tryin ta paint pitchuhs on me, dats all.
See, yall be gittin attacked by dem high yelluhs and stuffa ova deah in da Oz and U is scared. U is scared Tuh say anythin and stuufs so U tuhn own me and try ta makes me look like da muhfuhguh dat bad and sshheeaatt. U betta assss yo self who gunna help U whin one uh dem high yelluhs be ‘tackin U. U be seeun how dat crazy muhfuhgah’n hi yelluh dr shrink be jumping’s all ova me tryin ta whoop me and stuffs. Dat muhfuhguh be on Topix fo eva and he still cant make no sense wit wuhds. He be so busy attackin ofays and stuffs dat he not be payin atenshun at all tuh his own shheeaatt. He still not no how at spell and put tagetha words ta make sinse. He jus wonna be attackin’ peckawoods and shheeaat. Dat Muhfuhgah be comin’ ova heah to da Amewika to gits his welfare on n stuffs. Obama care be settin him up goods.
U serah, U not give ReligionMustDie one ask about how he doin’ afta bein stuck-up by uh muhfuhguh wit uh gun, but u say “merry chritmas” and all dat jesus Boooshheeaatt. Se, serah yall not care about po’ ReligionMustDie U be carin’ only ‘bout dat jesus muhfuhguh. Like I [posted once befo bout duh study of how yall religious are da most insensitive and uncaring muhfuhguhs moses of all. Dat in wut u be sayin be proofs uh dat.
U rememba dat I, RelionMusDie gave muh condolences ‘bout yo momma, yo daddy and Puggy and even yo sista? Yeeeaaahh, I did.
See yall jeezus muhfuhguhs be tinkin’ yall be smahteh din duh Professa ReligionMusDie, but u not!
Gitcho nees in da breeze muhfuhguhs n bounce yo aayysuhsuz on down da road wit dat mess. Ssshhhheeeeaaaattt.
Yall heah ‘bout the old white dude dat had acid trown in his face by a black boah? Dat too nuffin was sayd.
Yall wanna heah bout it yall jus’ axt good ole ReligionMustDie and he gown tell ya all bout it. Sho nuff will. I dun huhd bout dat one on uh muh hobby websites and stuff like dat deuh. Muhfuhguhs not say nuffin bout dat’un neetha! Dat mainstream media dat not go repohtin all da white peopo attacks is da same one dat be cuhven up obamas shheeaat and pumpin’n him up. Makin’ him look like some soht uh lawd n sayvyah n stuffs wit dey lies. Dey ignoh da troofs and wut realluh gowin owwwn. Yall jeezus not guhnna save yall. Yall gots tuh save yall selves.
I do remember Remudie, that is why I still write to you ~ I have known you via Topix for many years now, and I know that your heart has been hurt many times :) Give your doggies a scratch and a hug, and I'll give Pugstar a smooch (or in my words to him, a wittle kiss)
Wut u say

Oakland, CA

#76113 Dec 21, 2012
Q: how ya drown a black?
A: pop'is lips.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your long post from you
sound desperate,psychotic,mentaly unnstable, goff, nonsense, waist time,space,
Your qualification as mentlay ill allow dr Shrink to put you on the list to mental institution after new years .
just slowly pack up,pijama, nght snikers, tooth brush,creem to make fat a...,
and soap, hand towle you don't need, becuase you can use old dumpster rugs to wipe up your debiliate face
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76119 Dec 24, 2012
RN Student wrote:
I didn't want to "diagnose" online
You've proven beyond any doubt that you're certifiably insane lacking the capacity to differentiate Christian mythology from reality. You're a typical ignorant, cowardly and bigoted Christian redneck godbot who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself online than seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76120 Dec 24, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
If you think you're superior
Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that religious brainwashing retards intellectual development as a world class ignoramus like you demonstrates with each inane post. You'd be well-advised to listen and learn from your intellectual superiors rather than continue to humiliate yourself on an international forum, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76121 Dec 24, 2012
berserker wrote:
There is proof everywhere and all over the planet f the supernatural...
There's never been a single scientific observation in support of supernatural creatures.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76122 Dec 24, 2012
imanudist wrote:
He created everything
Man created god. In actual fact, man has created thousands of gods and religiously retarded rednecks like you are brainwashed to worship the hideous monster of Christian folklore.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76123 Dec 24, 2012
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
The Lord is not desiring that ANYONE would lose their soul on Judgement Day. Just keeping it R-E-A-L.
ANYONE who worships a mythical deity in hopes of obtaining eternal salvation doesn't know what's R-E-A-L from what's F-A-K-E.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76124 Dec 24, 2012
The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster: cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76125 Dec 25, 2012
Every human soul ever conceived will meet the Lord Jesus Christ,face to face,at some point in their existence. And that's REALITY.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76126 Dec 25, 2012
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
And that's REALITY.
Correction: No human being in history has ever met or will ever meet an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction.

You're the most retarded religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot in the history of topix and that's REALITY, freak!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76127 Dec 26, 2012
By definition, knowledge must be a justified true belief. The assertion that Jesus loves anyone is not justified because there is not sufficient evidence to believe Jesus was even a real deluded liar.

Therefore, even if Jesus did love you it could not be said that you know so. Unless you are either an idiot or a liar.

http://www.facebook.com/Religion.is.a.Mental....

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#76128 Dec 26, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
By definition, knowledge must be a justified true belief. The assertion that Jesus loves anyone is not justified because there is not sufficient evidence to believe Jesus was even a real deluded liar.
Therefore, even if Jesus did love you it could not be said that you know so. Unless you are either an idiot or a liar.
http://www.facebook.com/Religion.is.a.Mental....
A facebook page isn't any kind of authority on behavioral health. I remember asking you to provide a peer reviewed study and apparently you came up with zilch. Stop trying to play doctor.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76129 Dec 26, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Stop trying to play doctor.
It's YOU who needs to stop making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum by rationalizing your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and denying your own mental illness. The world has always been round and religion has always been a mental illness. There are no valid rationalizations for being in a cult, kid.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#76130 Dec 26, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOU who needs to stop making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum by rationalizing your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and denying your own mental illness. The world has always been round and religion has always been a mental illness. There are no valid rationalizations for being in a cult, kid.
Mental illness based on your facebook definition. Somehow I think the DSM and current studies in behavioral health trump your facebook page. If you tried to cite thatthe as athe resource as part of a research paper in any college class the instructor would fail you so fast your head would spin. The only one making themselves look foolish here is you.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76131 Dec 26, 2012
RN Student wrote:
The only one making themselves look foolish here is you.
Wrong! You're a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination who doesn't have the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness. The world's greatest fools such as you knowingly waste away their one chance at life as willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma in hopes of obtaining eternal salvation.

You're living in shame destined to die in disgrace and you're not going to be rewarded for your ignorance, cowardice and intolerance with eternity in a mythical place created to control retarded and revolting rednecks like you, kid.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#76132 Dec 26, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! You're a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination who doesn't have the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness. The world's greatest fools such as you knowingly waste away their one chance at life as willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma in hopes of obtaining eternal salvation.
You're living in shame destined to die in disgrace and you're not going to be rewarded for your ignorance, cowardice and intolerance with eternity in a mythical place created to control retarded and revolting rednecks like you, kid.
You keep insisting that religion is a mental illness yet you can't produce a simple peer reviewed study to back up your assertion... the best you can do is a facebook page and several fundie atheist websites with material posted by people who have no background in psychology.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76133 Dec 26, 2012
RN Student wrote:
You keep insisting that religion is a mental illness
By definition, religion IS a mental illness. Unfortunately, religious brainwashing retards intellectual development and you're too utterly stupid to comprehend that religion IS a mental illness, kid.

"A delusion is defined as a false personal belief based on incorrect inference about external reality and firmly sustained despite of what everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary."

http://www.definedelusions.net/definitions.ht...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#76134 Dec 26, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition, religion IS a mental illness. Unfortunately, religious brainwashing retards intellectual development and you're too utterly stupid to comprehend that religion IS a mental illness, kid.
"A delusion is defined as a false personal belief based on incorrect inference about external reality and firmly sustained despite of what everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary."
http://www.definedelusions.net/definitions.ht...
Hello Myth Buster. Did you have a good Christmas? I did!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min Johnny 2,547
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 26 min Ghost 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min AussieBobby 258,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 30 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 173,311
Calling Islam 'the religion of peace' was the D... 1 hr yon 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 600,201
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,557