Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Eddy Boyd wrote:
Supernatural involvement in the origin of the universe hasn't been ruled out.
Wrong! If the universe had been created by design then there would be overwhelming evidence of design, yet there hasn't been a single scientific observation in support of design. The god hypothesis has always been a failed scientific observation.

You're living proof that religion retards intellectual development. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your blissful ignorance when you should be trying to gather the courage to leave your Dark Ages cult and become a man in the modern world.

You didn't answer my question. Are you also a Bible Belt Christian cultist? You certainly come across as a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased Christian redneck godbot, kid.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! If the universe had been created by design then there would be overwhelming evidence of design, yet there hasn't been a single scientific observation in support of design. The god hypothesis has always been a failed scientific observation.
You're living proof that religion retards intellectual development. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your blissful ignorance when you should be trying to gather the courage to leave your Dark Ages cult and become a man in the modern world.
You didn't answer my question. Are you also a Bible Belt Christian cultist? You certainly come across as a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased Christian redneck godbot, kid.
I'll answer your question. I doubt you have the integrity to answer mine. I live in the Northeast. New York State.

Now let's see if you can answer my question.

What do you gain by treating theists with such disdain?

Don't go giving me any spiel about your opinion that we deserve contempt. You've already said that. I want to know how it makes you feel, or what benefit you think you gain from treating believers the way you do. That's the only answer I'm interested in. Anything else you write is mindless drivel.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

What does that have to do with how you continue to misuse psychology terms and have yet to provide that peer reviewed study? Try again Nancy.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
GODBOT:(noun) someone programmed from birth to follow religious leaders' every wish; often indoctrinated in Christian fellowships closed off to free thinkers. Extremely dangerous when church leaders use the GodBots to harm other non-GodBots.
GODBOTIC (verb) used to describe the hateful actions perpetuated by Christian people who won't listen to reason or logic.
Actually, it's YOU who continues to get it wrong. You're a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination who doesn't have the intellectual capacity to recognize that organized religion is a hoax.
Religion has always been a mental illness not a lifestyle choice. You're a mentally ill godbot who lacks the guts to seek professional help. You should be totally ashamed of yourself, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Eddy Boyd wrote:
I live in the Northeast. New York State.
If you attended the public school system in New York then I feel embarrassed that a world class ignoramus like you was able to graduate. I speak the truth about organized religion and cowardly death-denying religious cultists like you. The brainwashed child deserves compassion and child protection services. The brainwashed adult deserves contempt and a padded cell.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
What does that have to do with how you continue to misuse psychology terms and have yet to provide that peer reviewed study?
Once again, you're wrong. It's you who can't handle the truth. Religion is a mental illness and you shouldn't wait for an international ban and official designation before seeking the professional help you desperately need, kid.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're wrong. It's you who can't handle the truth. Religion is a mental illness and you shouldn't wait for an international ban and official designation before seeking the professional help you desperately need, kid.
So you admit that religion is not a mental illness according to behavioral health science as we know it today?...and if they do not recognize it as a mental illness and recommended it for theistic patients as part of a safety plan then apparently it's quite the opposite. I think I'll trust the treatment plans of psychiatrists who have had over a decade of higher education in a field relating to the subject than some fundie atheist raving on a online forum.

Try again Shirley.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Eddy Boyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm not offended by his childish behavior at all. I'm not surprised that he's been banned. What I want to know is what personal gain there is in degrading others.
If I were to ask you what personal gain there is to holding a door open for somebody, you might tell me that you feel good helping others.
If I were to ask you why you pushed somebody, you might say it was because they stepped on your toes. In both cases, personal satisfaction is a benefit whether it's the primary goal or not.
I'm just wondering if Myth Buster will tell us how it benefits him to degrade others, or what purpose it serves. I don't think he can without revealing the failed psychology of his own worldview.
You might be able to get an answer... but I imagine he laughs to himself or out loud when he is calling everyone else names. Growing up must be hard for some :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sera, I do believe a different type thing is going on over here.
Anyways you say " One can not cast a colour at a robber" Well, I say BS! Let me ask you this: How many murders this year in Adelaide? Oakland has about 130+ so far, ALL black and browns.
New york, about 400. I must say though, when a Caucasian does it He or She does mess around..LOL
Actually, there have been a few; a couple of bikies and fights amongst friends and I believe they were light skinned. We are not allowed to call indigenous people by a colour or names such as you use, however, they are allowed to call us white (followed by an expletive) because calling someone white is not an insult. That in itself is racism, in my opinion, but the Government makes the rules. We are having home invasion problems, and they are going to have to do something about protecting people in their own homes, such as locking the thugs up for long periods when they catch them. And you are right, most of the horrible mass murders that are happening in America, to the best of my belief, are by Caucasians. Give your doggies a scratch and I'll give Pugstar a smooch ~:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
The brainwashed adult deserves contempt
You've said that repeatedly. The subject isn't about whether or not anyone deserves contempt. The question is about HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL TO DELIVER SUCH CONTEMPT. HOW DOES IT BENEFIT YOU PERSONALLY? I typed that in caps in case you're having trouble reading it. Now are you going to answer honestly or are you too cowardly?

I want to know what benefit you personally gain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text> You might be able to get an answer... but I imagine he laughs to himself or out loud when he is calling everyone else names. Growing up must be hard for some :)
Agreed. I know why he won't answer my question. He knows that treating people that way is wrong and that it will make him look bad if he gives a straight answer. He's his own God. He answers to himself and nobody else. His refusal to answer me is two parts: A- He won't allow himself to be held to a standard by those he feels are inferior, and B- It's all about damage control. He can't say he feels good about it without damaging his own credibility.

However, in his quest to degrade, he has already lost credibility. Now he just compounds his mistakes with his cowardly refusal to tackle questions head on, honestly. Narcissism at it's best and he's too blind to see it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Proposed Amended Criteria for the Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying, demands to be recognised as superior without commensurate achievements);

Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion;

Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions);

Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation – or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious (Narcissistic Supply);

Feels entitled. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her unreasonable expectations for special and favourable priority treatment;

Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends;

Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences, priorities, and choices of others;

Constantly envious of others and seeks to hurt or destroy the objects of his or her frustration. Suffers from persecutory (paranoid) delusions as he or she believes that they feel the same about him or her and are likely to act similarly;

Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent, omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted by people he or she considers inferior to him or her and unworthy.

http://samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

Myth Buster obviously displays the bottom 7 on this list. Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
So you admit that religion is not a mental illness according to behavioral health science as we know it today?
Wrong! Your reading comprehension skills are abysmal. It won't be formally recognized until the number of rational adults exceeds the number of godbots and religious brainwashing is banned.

Numerous studies have confirmed that religious brainwashing retards intellectual development. You've demonstrated that you're an exceptionally severe case of mental retardation via Christian indoctrination.

Unfortunately, you reside in the damn Bible Belt, which is infested with religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbots just as feeble-minded and weak-willed as you.

Religion is a treatable mental illness for those who have the intelligence, common sense and courage to seek de-conversion assistance. Most former godbots simply outgrow the need for the equivalent of Santa Claus for insecure adults and embrace their mortality.

There's little doubt that you'll waste away your entire worthless life as a willing slave to unconscionable Dark Ages dogma using the disingenuous bullshit of fellow lying godbots to help maintain a self-degrading and destructive cultist lifestyle while rejecting the historical, scientific and medical evidence in contradiction to you programming.

You're a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination and godbots like you are both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
Growing up must be hard for some
So says a female in her 50's who's so retarded to believe in fairies!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Eddy Boyd wrote:
Myth Buster obviously displays the bottom 7 on this list. Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
You're certifiably insane and should be seeking professional help instead of falsely accusing your intellectual superiors of having Narcissistic Personality Disorder for correctly pointing out that organized religion is a hoax and godbots like you are mentally ill, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I'll be leaving shortly for another week of hiking in naturally beautiful Sedona. The following website has many de-conversion stories from former godbots who have retaken control of their minds and left the Dark Ages behind. Their heartwarming stories should serve as inspirations for brainwashed godbots that a better life awaits them:

http://new.exchristian.net/

It was the end of a busy week and I was going home on the New York City subway. On 116th Street, two young men and an older woman got on the train. The woman sat next to me. As soon as the train’s doors closed, one of the young men starting preaching. He said we all needed a savior because we were sinful and that God sent Jesus to die for our sins.

Before I could check myself, I said very loudly,“What evidence do you have there is a God?”

Having been a “fool for Christ” for almost 20 years, I know I could lose a lot of business were my skepticism widely known. I don’t like challenging someone’s religious beliefs. Yet, these days I am finding it more difficult to keep my mouth shut.

You see, I don’t want my grandchildren taught creationism at their public schools and I can’t remain silent anymore when told Jesus is the answer to complex social and economic problems. I’m fed up with religious clichés like,“I’m too blessed to be stressed or I’m not gonna let the Devil steal my blessing.” Sheesh!

Like many believers, the young preacher on the subway doesn’t understand that I am an unbeliever because there is no evidence for these religious beliefs. That’s why I don’t want these religious ideas to shape public policy whether it’s on evolution, stem cell research or equal protection under the law for all Americans. That’s why I couldn’t take the preaching any more.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

The thought has already crossed my mind but I didn't want to "diagnose" online. However just as I pointed out before the nerochemistry is the problem and the atheism would serve as a context to manifestation.
Eddy Boyd wrote:
Proposed Amended Criteria for the Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying, demands to be recognised as superior without commensurate achievements);
Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion;
Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions);
Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation – or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious (Narcissistic Supply);
Feels entitled. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her unreasonable expectations for special and favourable priority treatment;
Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends;
Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences, priorities, and choices of others;
Constantly envious of others and seeks to hurt or destroy the objects of his or her frustration. Suffers from persecutory (paranoid) delusions as he or she believes that they feel the same about him or her and are likely to act similarly;
Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent, omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted by people he or she considers inferior to him or her and unworthy.
http://samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certifiably insane and should be seeking professional help instead of falsely accusing your intellectual superiors of having Narcissistic Personality Disorder for correctly pointing out that organized religion is a hoax and godbots like you are mentally ill, kid.
If you think you're superior, you obviously suffer from NPD. Enjoy your hike. Walk in God's grace and enjoy His creation. I pray for your safety and enjoyment. We look forward to your safe return from your physical vacation. We pray for your safe return from your long term mental vacation.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Eddy Boyd wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you're superior, you obviously suffer from NPD. Enjoy your hike. Walk in God's grace and enjoy His creation. I pray for your safety and enjoyment. We look forward to your safe return from your physical vacation. We pray for your safe return from your long term mental vacation.
I hate to play devil's advocate here but in order to properly diagnose her you would need the proper psychology background and time to examine her behavior in a clinical environment. Her posts may give you reasonable suspicion however it takes a more in depth approach that I doubt much of anyone on this thread possesses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to play devil's advocate here but in order to properly diagnose her you would need the proper psychology background and time to examine her behavior in a clinical environment. Her posts may give you reasonable suspicion however it takes a more in depth approach that I doubt much of anyone on this thread possesses.
You're probably correct. My observation is but a layman's understanding, but in the most general terms, I'd say I'm more likely correct than not.
atheists dont have a clue

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
As a completely brainwashed Christian godbot, you're a member of the most divisive political force in our country's history despite the fact that modern science has essentially ruled out any supernatural involvement in the origin of the universe. You're a death-denying coward entitled to a padded cell and not one ounce of respect, kid.
You're just an idiot entitled to no respect. Your brain is so screwed up it just can't leave other people alone. You don't know anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,641 - 68,660 of69,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min USA Born 109,611
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,833
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 680,171
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 217,004
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min LTM 512,157
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 16 min PDX Dave 12,236
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Liam 38,016
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 6 hr alisha24 249
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr sakib 47