What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75962 Dec 12, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cult deserves contempt because it's the most divisive political force in our country's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. Your cult is responsible for this country becoming the laughingstock of the industrialized world.
You deserve contempt for being an ignorant and cowardly yet arrogant slave to Dark Ages dogma so completely milked of your free will that you lack the capacity to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming.
You'd learn more from the following 47 minute video than you would in a lifetime wasted in a religious cult if you had the guts to watch it objectively:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LksVbHxLRvYXX
The atheist world view.
"You are the descendant of a tiny cell of primordial protoplasm washed up on an empty beach three and a half billion years ago. You are the blind and arbitrary product of time, chance and natural forces.. You are a mere grab bag of of atomic particles, a conglomeration of genetic substance. You exist on a tiny planet in a minute solar system in an empty corner of a meaningless universe.. You are a purely biological entity, different only in degree but not in kind from a microbe,virus or amoeba. You have no essence beyond your body, and at death you will cease to exist entirely. In short, you came from nothing and are going nowhere."

The Christian world view
"You are the special creation of a good all powerful God. You are created in His image, with capacities to think, feel and worship that set you above all other life forms. You differ from the animals not simply in degree but in kind. Not only is your kind unique, but you are unique among your kind. Your Creator loves you so much and so intensely desires your companionship and affection that He has a perfect plan for your life. In addition,God gave the life of His only son that you might spend eternity with Him. If you are willing to accept the gift of salvation, you can become a child of god."

Rev Randy Alcorn, quoted in Dinesh D'Souza, What's So Great About Christianity(2007) p15,16

"Surveys have long shown that religious believers in the United States are happier, healthier, longer-lived, and more generous to charity and to each other than are secular people.”

Atheist Jonathan Haidt, Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75963 Dec 13, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
Once again, the Tacitus passage is another blatant forgery:
http://www.truthbeknown.com/pliny.htm#.UMitOq...
Scholarship of convenience. When the facts do not fit the Jesus myth theory, discredit the facts by saying they are interpolatations.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75964 Dec 13, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
So you think it's okay to be contemptuous of others who do believe in God?
Once again, religions are dogma-based indoctrination systems not faith-based belief systems. You mistakenly classify a dangerous delusion indicative of mental illness as a belief. You deserve nothing but contempt for refusing to seek professional help for your mental illness.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75965 Dec 13, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
We look at evidence.
Bullshit! You demonstrate with each post that you're completely brainwashed, dangerously delusional and certifiably insane. You belong in a mental institution because you lack the capacity to objectively evaluate historical and scientific facts in contradiction to your programming.

Derren Brown isn't a fraud. It took him only 15 minutes to convince a woman far more intelligent than you and RN Student that she was having a spiritual experience. If you had been objective then you would have recognized the same indoctrination tactics that you were used to convert you into the mindless godbot you are today.

Don't ever rationalize your self-degrading cultist lifestyle by convincing yourself that you look at evidence. You and RN Student are death-denying cowards who use Christian revisionist history and Christian pseudoscience to enforce your inane personal delusions.

It's called faith because there's absolutely no scientific or historical evidence in support of the juvenile concepts of deities, saviors and afterlife paradises. As a feeble-minded and weak-willed godbot, you're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race, kid.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75966 Dec 13, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
The atheist world view.
Although it's beyond the very limited intellectual capacity of a dangerously delusional nutcase like you to comprehend, neither theists nor anti-theists have world views.

The theist has dogma and delusions as societal excrement like you demonstrate on a daily basis in this forum. The anti-theist is opposed to all dogma-based indoctrination systems which produce retarded and revolting azzholes like you without any socially redeembale qualities, punk.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75967 Dec 13, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
When the facts do not fit the Jesus myth theory, discredit the facts by saying they are interpolatations.
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot never ceases to amaze. It's cowards like you who rationalize their self-degrading cultist lifestyles via Christian revisionist history and Christian pseudoscience. There is no credible historical evidence in support of the biblical Jesus.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#75968 Dec 13, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
Derren Brown isn't a fraud. It took him only 15 minutes to convince a woman far more intelligent than you and RN Student that she was having a spiritual experience. If you had been objective then you would have recognized the same indoctrination tactics that you were used to convert you into the mindless godbot you are today.
I wasn't indoctrinated. I had an experience that you just refuse to consider as true. So Darren Brown isn't only a fraud, but a liar as well. In this video, he said that he wasn't trying to ruin anyone's faith. He also admitted to being an atheist. So either he is trying to ruin somebody's faith by subversive and dishonest means, or he doesn't have a clue about the nature of objectivity. If he's not trying to ruin anybody's faith, then why not just keep his research private instead of televising it? If he's truly objective, then why didn't he interview a world class agnostic and/or atheist scholar like Bart Ehrman or Gerd Ludermann, and then interview a world class Christian scholar like N.T. Wright? He thoroughly debunked himself in this video. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Location hidden

#75969 Dec 13, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, religions are dogma-based indoctrination systems not faith-based belief systems. You mistakenly classify a dangerous delusion indicative of mental illness as a belief. You deserve nothing but contempt for refusing to seek professional help for your mental illness.
Well if it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it. It's all about you right? As for me, I love you as Jesus loves both you and me, and there's not a whole lot you can really do about that other than to have another meltdown.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75970 Dec 13, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
I wasn't indoctrinated. I had an experience that you just refuse to consider as true.
Yes, you were indoctrinated. All religious cultists are indoctrinated even the arrogant azzholes like you who think they're progressive godbots.

No, I don't refuse to acknowledge the experiences of the pathetically brainwashed. Unlike you, I have the common sense of recognizing that these perceived spiritual experiences are actually delusions which can easily be recreated by someone with the talents of Derren Brown.

Like RN Student, you're a coward who'd rather desperately cling to your inane delusions and humiliate yourself by calling a rational adult a fraud for exposing the truth behind supposed spiritual experiences than accept that organized religion is just a hoax.

Grow up, kid!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75971 Dec 13, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
I love you as Jesus loves both you and me
I despise cowards and you're a coward!

It's impossible for an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction to love anyone. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum when you should be seeking professional help for your mental illness.

In the decades ahead, there will be an international ban on organized religion and religious brainwashing institutions will be converted to de-conversion centers. Unfortunately, the most psychologically disturbed godbots like you and RN Student would require lengthy stays in a mental institution.

Location hidden

#75972 Dec 13, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
Unlike you, I have the common sense of recognizing that these perceived spiritual experiences are actually delusions which can easily be recreated by someone with the talents of Derren Brown.
My spiritual experience happened when I was alone and nobody had talked to me about anything related to religion or spirituality before that. Would you care to explain that? My experience came through a vision, like a very vivid daydream. No drugs, no drink, no medical problems, no change in diet, nothing that could be naturally explained.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75975 Dec 13, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I despise cowards and you're a coward!
It's impossible for an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction to love anyone. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum when you should be seeking professional help for your mental illness.
In the decades ahead, there will be an international ban on organized religion and religious brainwashing institutions will be converted to de-conversion centers. Unfortunately, the most psychologically disturbed godbots like you and RN Student would require lengthy stays in a mental institution.
In the decades ahead you will have a lobotomy courtesy of Obamcare with a yearly tinfoil hat replacement at no extra charge.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75976 Dec 14, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
nothing that could be naturally explained
Wrong! Delusions can be naturally explained. A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or mental illness. You need professional help, kid.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75977 Dec 14, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
In the decades ahead you will have a lobotomy courtesy of Obamcare with a yearly tinfoil hat replacement at no extra charge.
In your remaining years, you'll continue to be a dangerously delusional nutcase and a revolting pile of shit without any socially redeemable qualities, punk.

Location hidden

#75978 Dec 14, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In your remaining years, you'll continue to be a dangerously delusional nutcase and a revolting pile of shit without any socially redeemable qualities, punk.
You still haven't answered my question. Why do you feel the need to degrade others? Does it make you feel more powerful? Do you think it's going to motivate any change? What purpose does it serve?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75979 Dec 14, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
You still haven't answered my question
Actually, I have answered your question. Religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice which is why religious cults prey on naive children and troubled adults.

You've been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources to leave your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and the Dark Ages behind, but you haven't the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness.

You're a coward and I despise cowards. If you don't like being confronted with your willful ignorance of science and your inane personal delusions then you should cease making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum, kid.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75980 Dec 14, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have answered your question. Religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice which is why religious cults prey on naive children and troubled adults.
You've been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources to leave your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and the Dark Ages behind, but you haven't the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness.
You're a coward and I despise cowards. If you don't like being confronted with your willful ignorance of science and your inane personal delusions then you should cease making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum, kid.
So in other words you are highly devoted to the rationality espoused by atheism and you have a deep seated hatred for those who have a theistic world view.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75981 Dec 14, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words you are highly devoted to the rationality espoused by atheism and you have a deep seated hatred and no tolerance for those who have a theistic world view.
Minor correction, does that about sum up your feelings?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75982 Dec 14, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinesh D'souza pointed out that the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, a famous 19th century atheist, said the ideas that define Western civilization are based on Christianity and because some of these ideas seem to have taken on a life of their own, we might have the illusion that we can abandon Christianity while retaining those ideas. This illusion, Nietzsche warns us, is just that. Remove Christianity and the ideas fall too. He also warned that the 21st century might well see "the total eclipse of all values, resulting in an age of nihilism. In this context we can define nihilism as "Rejection of all distinctions in moral or religious value and a willingness to repudiate all previous theories of morality or religious belief."

In other words the atheist Nietzsche warned us about irrational atheists with stupid ideas. Wave to the crowd.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75983 Dec 14, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You despise cowards? I understand, I hate weak coffee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 641,503
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min WildWeirdWillie 182,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Ann Bonney 969,958
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Steve III 44,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 38,096
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 280,877
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,111
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 104,661
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,386
More from around the web