Oakland, CA

#75836 Dec 6, 2012
The filthy liberals are mind f'ng everyone
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75838 Dec 6, 2012
Martha Olivares wrote:
Jesus save us.
Unfortunately, you Jesus freaks are too feeble-minded and weak-willed to be "saved" from your wasted lives as willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75839 Dec 6, 2012
RN Student wrote:
I wasn't comparing abiogenesis to evolution so I'm not sure why you mentioned that.
You're obviously having difficulties understanding the difference between scientific hypotheses and theories.
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75840 Dec 6, 2012
"When a person suffers from a

delusion, it is called insanity,

when many people suffer from a

delusion it is called religion."
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75841 Dec 6, 2012
Serah, do note interracial kid...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21176...
Could it be a "trick of the light"?
I mean more of the reports on that one were in the U.K.
More "trick of the light"?
I will tell you something about sunlight, Sunlight is natures great killer of fungus and scunge.
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75842 Dec 6, 2012
Lets just say it like it is:

Believers are absolutely the most
evil Gays on the planet, and this is a

simple fact, for they espouse that

being GAY is against their deities

law, yet they are constantly

trying to butt-slam kids and

ignorant folks.
The ODDEST part of this is, if

their HELL were real, they would

ALL go to it in the end, based on

their own rules.

Sick Brainwashed Freaks
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75843 Dec 6, 2012
Do you think JOE PA acted appropriately during the recent PSU debacle (Hid the truth from the authorities)?

If you say NO then you must explain the priests and the alter boys.

If you say YES then YOU'RE the preacher.
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75844 Dec 6, 2012
"Realists believes in everything

that is, and nothing that is not".
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75845 Dec 6, 2012
Wouldn't Godists believe that

Satanists believe God exists? I

think that would put them a step

above atheists in Godists' minds.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75846 Dec 6, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you fail to understand that abiogenesis is a scientific hypothesis and evolution is a scientific theory. I expect abiogenesis to be classified as a scientific theory in the next decade as scientists learn to replicate the first living cells while working within their budgets.
Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, and Probability of Abiogenesis Calculations:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abio...
The Emergence of Life: From Chemical Origins to Synthetic Biology:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Emergence-Life-Chem...
Abiogenesis is a myth of naturalism.

Even many scientists do not understand the distinctions between DNA, which is material, and the genome and the genetic code, which are non-material
The existence of the genome and the genetic code divides living organisms from non-living matter. There is nothing in the non-living physico-chemical world that remotely resembles the reactions that are determined by a sequence (i.e., the genome) and codes between sequences (i.e., the genetic code) that occur in living matter.
What should be taught in science classes is why the origin of life is one of science’s unsolvable problems. Information theory and coding theory show why life could not originate proteins first, RNA first, in a pond or ocean, on a rock or on other planets."

Bioinformatician and nuclear physicist Dr Hubert Yockey
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75847 Dec 6, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you Jesus freaks are too feeble-minded and weak-willed to be "saved" from your wasted lives as willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma.
There is a new book out that got rather good reviews. You should read it.
It is Edward Feser's,
“The Last Superstition: A Refutation of the New Atheism”(2012)
LOL.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75848 Dec 6, 2012
TheApostle wrote:
"When a person suffers from a
delusion, it is called insanity,
when many people suffer from a
delusion it is called religion."
"As a matter of fact, most atheists pretend to be rationalists. They criticize religion from the point of view of history or of the natural sciences... But in fact there are few atheists, especially among educated men, who are so for rigorously rational motives."
Psychologist Ignace Lepp, a convert to Catholicism from Marxism and atheism
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75849 Dec 7, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
Abiogenesis is a myth of naturalism.
Wrong! It's a fact that the universe and life on earth had entirely natural origins. Creationism is juvenile mythology for retarded and revolting whack jobs like you.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75850 Dec 7, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
There is a new book out that got rather good reviews.
Such a hate book would only gather good reviews from societal excrement like you. Once again, a theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma-based indoctrination system.

An anti-theist is strongly opposed to all dogma-based indoctrination systems. There's never been a need for the term atheist and anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to religious brainwashing.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75851 Dec 7, 2012
Earlier I called for Edward Feser to be fired from his teaching post for writing inflammatory and incendiary rhetoric whereby he argues that the recently murdered abortion doctor, Dr. George Tiller, forfeited his right to life by being an abortionist. Feser argues Tiller was “worse” than Jeffery Dahmer, who killed and/or ate 17 human beings.

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/200...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#75852 Dec 7, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a hate book would only gather good reviews from societal excrement like you. Once again, a theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma-based indoctrination system.
An anti-theist is strongly opposed to all dogma-based indoctrination systems. There's never been a need for the term atheist and anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to religious brainwashing.
Have you ever attended a progressive Christian worship service?

You might be surprised.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75853 Dec 7, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously having difficulties understanding the difference between scientific hypotheses and theories.
I wasn't aware there was a point in which they were excused from requiring the same substance as other hypotheses. I would imagine one would like to start with something more scientific than even entertain the thoughts of some of these far fetcheched fantasies. Have you read the one that life began on another planet, yep we are all extraterrestrials according to Francis Crick. Life created itself, it formed in outer space or on a different planet (Mars is mentioned) we were in a soup, in clay on rocks, we were crystals... the list goes on as well as the ideas of the environments required for all this to happen. This raises a lot of questions as to what some people will accept as science as long as it doesn't contain that forbidden three letter name.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75854 Dec 7, 2012
Eddy Boyd wrote:
progressive Christian
Progressive Christian is an oxymoron.

Have you ever read any of the many heartwarming de-conversion stories of enlightened former Christian cultists?

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/becom...
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75855 Dec 7, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Have you read the one that life began on another planet, yep we are all extraterrestrials according to Francis Crick.
There are no scientific observations in support of the above hypothesis presented by Francis Crick so it would appropriately be classified as a failed scientific hypothesis.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#75856 Dec 7, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! It's a fact that the universe and life on earth had entirely natural origins. Creationism is juvenile mythology for retarded and revolting whack jobs like you.

Liar.It is not a "fact." Abiogenesis is a hypothesis
A hypothesis is an unproven theory which seems to explain certain phenomena but if it is unproven then it can not be fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Pad 650,575
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 9 min Shanti 34
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 min Shanti 41
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 56,172
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 27 min Richard Tzell 384
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr Susan 2
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 446
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 182,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Hangman 971,867
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web