What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75821 Dec 6, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror and you'll get your answer as to whether the conditions existed on earth for the first living cells approximately 3.5 billion years ago. As I've previously explained, scientists are currently working towards duplicating the conditions in a controlled environment.
http://www.windows2universe.org/earth/Life/fi...
The problem I see is that you are starting with a conclusion and trying to make the model fit rather than exploring what the Earth would have been like through various points in its' life to and explore it from birth (or creation) on. This thesis operates off of several presuppositions that are assumed rather than explored and/or proven and that is not good science.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#75822 Dec 6, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror and you'll get your answer as to whether the conditions existed on earth for the first living cells approximately 3.5 billion years ago. As I've previously explained, scientists are currently working towards duplicating the conditions in a controlled environment.
http://www.windows2universe.org/earth/Life/fi...
Yes scientists are working towards duplicating the hypothetical conditions in a controlled environment. If they succeed in a controlled environment, then they will have a very good idea of how God did the same thing in an uncontrolled environment.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75823 Dec 6, 2012
RN Student wrote:
that is not good science.
Wrong! The real problem is you're a death-denying coward determined to rationalize your self-degrading cultist lifestyle with bullshit accusations about authors and scientists instead of seeking help for your mental illness.

Charles Darwin hypothesized about the origin of the first living cells while making observations about evolution. Today, there are various scientific hypotheses regarding abiogenesis. It's a challenge for science to duplicate the conditions at the moments of the origin of the universe and life on earth.

Once again, scientific hypotheses are merely educated guesses based on observation. The god hypothesis remains a failed scientific hypothesis because there's never been a single scientific observation in support of design (note the ignorant post above on evolution from a fellow godbot desperately trying to cling to the delusion that intelligent design is science).

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75824 Dec 6, 2012
You didn't address any of the issues I presented and attacked me instead. Science is criticized all the time and I am simply pointing out obvious flaws in this thesis that would shoot down pretty much any other thesis but is accepted in this case and in any other thesis my questions would be enough to trash the thesis or at least call it into question by all involved.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! The real problem is you're a death-denying coward determined to rationalize your self-degrading cultist lifestyle with bullshit accusations about authors and scientists instead of seeking help for your mental illness.
Charles Darwin hypothesized about the origin of the first living cells while making observations about evolution. Today, there are various scientific hypotheses regarding abiogenesis. It's a challenge for science to duplicate the conditions at the moments of the origin of the universe and life on earth.
Once again, scientific hypotheses are merely educated guesses based on observation. The god hypothesis remains a failed scientific hypothesis because there's never been a single scientific observation in support of design (note the ignorant post above on evolution from a fellow godbot desperately trying to cling to the delusion that intelligent design is science).
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75825 Dec 6, 2012
RN Student wrote:
You didn't address any of the issues I presented
Actually, I explained to you scientific methodology which you evidently still lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend.

The universe and life on earth exist therefore they were created by the hideous monster of Christian mythology isn't science.

Once again, you should stop making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and seek professional help for your mental illness immediately, kid.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75826 Dec 6, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I explained to you scientific methodology which you evidently still lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend.
The universe and life on earth exist therefore they were created by the hideous monster of Christian mythology isn't science.
Once again, you should stop making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and seek professional help for your mental illness immediately, kid.
If you look at God alone you are absolutely right as there is no known way to prove his existence at this point. To say God created the Earth in six days simply because God exists is operating on a presupposition rather than a fact. Humans were not there at the creation of life because we can't observe God creating life nor can we replicate it. You can't really falsify God either or that God created life.

That said you have the Biblical genesis account which most scientists reject because it cannot be replicate, observed, or falsified... so they present us with abiogenesis which can't be replicated, observed, or falsified. If you reject one as being unscientific how is the other one different when it fails the same pillars of logical research?
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75827 Dec 6, 2012
RN Student wrote:
If you reject one as being unscientific how is the other one different when it fails the same pillars of logical research?
Once again, you fail to understand that abiogenesis is a scientific hypothesis and evolution is a scientific theory. I expect abiogenesis to be classified as a scientific theory in the next decade as scientists learn to replicate the first living cells while working within their budgets.

Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, and Probability of Abiogenesis Calculations:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abio...

The Emergence of Life: From Chemical Origins to Synthetic Biology:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Emergence-Life-Chem...
Martha Olivares

Hobbs, NM

#75828 Dec 6, 2012
Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee
blessed art thou among all women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of
our death. Amen. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit now and forever. Amen.
Oh my Jesus forgive us our sins save us from
the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven.
Especially those in most need of thy mercy.
Amem. Pray for forgiveness. He loves us.

Martha Olivares

Hobbs, NM

#75829 Dec 6, 2012
Jesus save us.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75830 Dec 6, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you fail to understand that abiogenesis is a scientific hypothesis and evolution is a scientific theory. I expect abiogenesis to be classified as a scientific theory in the next decade as scientists learn to replicate the first living cells while working within their budgets.
Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, and Probability of Abiogenesis Calculations:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abio...
The Emergence of Life: From Chemical Origins to Synthetic Biology:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Emergence-Life-Chem...
1. I wasn't comparing abiogenesis to evolution so I'm not sure why you mentioned that.

2. The first webpage you gave me addresses the probability of life occuring on it's own and macromolecules (if memory serves me correctly here). This does not address the problems I presented which are far more fundamental in science.

3. Thank you for the book reference, I will buy it next pay check but I won't get to reading it until after finals which are quickly approaching.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75831 Dec 6, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>This is for you Remudie; a little reminder of the past, just altered a tad :)
I was walking down the street the other day, and I ran into an organism, and not only was it having a hard time trying to sprout some hair, it was having real issues creating itself some eyes, so that it could see.
Not to worry, organism, I said, in a couple of billion years, you will not only have eyes, that might have golden flecks within, you will have irises, that are attached to optical nerves, that will be linked to a brain that you haven't developed yet, and you will be able to see in color!!
Not only will you be able to see in color, but you will be wearing 3D specs so that you can sit there and watch things magically appear as if they are flinging themselves out at you and make you duck to avoid being hit.
And guess what organism? If you have blue eyes, you will be related to every other organism that has evolved into similar resemblance.... and you will never run across an ape with blue eyes, letting you know in advance that you are not related to an ape.
You will never be a Monkeys Uncle!!
And the organism breathed a sigh of relief.....
Tell it to the bugs!!
This is for you Sayrah; a little reminder of the past..

ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75832 Dec 6, 2012
Sounds like BS from confused European Mfr's that are destroying our race, Serah!
Serah wrote:
*** http://io9.com/5789256/physics-shows-that-no-...
Physics proves that no one really has blue eyes
Although some people have blue eyes, and many babies are born with particularly deep blue irises, no one actually has blue pigment in their irises. They're just a trick of the light.***
If my eyes aren't blue, then I am an organism in heaps of strife......
Have you been breeding with the likes of these?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trugannini_...
Martha Olivares

Hobbs, NM

#75833 Dec 6, 2012
Sohnos de Deus Chris Duran
Ave Maria
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75834 Dec 6, 2012
When I think of God I think of nothing but the fact of evil in the church.
Discusting religious people.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75836 Dec 6, 2012
The filthy liberals are mind f'ng everyone
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75838 Dec 6, 2012
Martha Olivares wrote:
Jesus save us.
Unfortunately, you Jesus freaks are too feeble-minded and weak-willed to be "saved" from your wasted lives as willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75839 Dec 6, 2012
RN Student wrote:
I wasn't comparing abiogenesis to evolution so I'm not sure why you mentioned that.
You're obviously having difficulties understanding the difference between scientific hypotheses and theories.
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75840 Dec 6, 2012
"When a person suffers from a

delusion, it is called insanity,

when many people suffer from a

delusion it is called religion."
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75841 Dec 6, 2012
Serah, do note interracial kid...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21176...
Could it be a "trick of the light"?
I mean more of the reports on that one were in the U.K.
More "trick of the light"?
I will tell you something about sunlight, Sunlight is natures great killer of fungus and scunge.
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#75842 Dec 6, 2012
Lets just say it like it is:

Believers are absolutely the most
evil Gays on the planet, and this is a

simple fact, for they espouse that

being GAY is against their deities

law, yet they are constantly

trying to butt-slam kids and

ignorant folks.
The ODDEST part of this is, if

their HELL were real, they would

ALL go to it in the end, based on

their own rules.

Sick Brainwashed Freaks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min lightbeamrider 124,368
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min RiccardoFire 8,249
Gay/Bi men in Leeds (Jul '16) 7 min Treg88 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min another viewer 982,475
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 682,157
Perforated Aluminum Plates Company 4 hr kingpanel 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 hr onemale 286,505
More from around the web