Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
You have been busted by your never ending lies.
Obviously, it's YOU who lacks the intellectual capacity to differentiate Christian pseudoscience and personal delusions from science. The Big Bang Theory is an entirely natural explanation for the origin of the universe and asinine quotes from fellow godbots don't change a thing, you delusional nutcase!
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
In your case we have a life wasted as an idiot.
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot is displayed in topix on a daily basis. You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're one of the most dangerously delusional nutcases to ever post in this forum.

You'll simply waste your absolutely worthless life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child because you'd rather be a slave to Dark Ages dogma than accept your own mortality like a rational adult.

You're a typical Christian cultist. You're a gutless, spineless, weak-willed, lily-livered and death-denying coward and a menace to society, punk.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
Atheism is a scourge on humanity.
Wrong! Christian revisionist history isn't history. A theist, such as you, has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma-based indoctrination system. An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma-based indoctrination systems.

There's never been a need for the term atheist and anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to theistic brainwashing. It's inevitable that there will be an international ban on theistic brainwashing which produces ignorant, cowardly and bigoted assholes like you with out any socially redeemable qualities, punk.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
In contrast, it is highly unlikely that you have a working mind.
Once again, you demonstrate the blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot. Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that religious brainwashing retards intellectual development.

The world's most intelligent and educated people are the least religious. The world's least intelligent and uneducated are the most religious.

The godbot, such as you, who's so pathetically brainwashed to be incapable of grasping historical and scientific evidence in contradiction to their programming is a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race that should be institutionalized for the rest of their absolutely worthless lives, punk.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
"Atheism is a crutch for those who cannot bear the reality of God." - Tom Stoppard
Organized religion is for blissfully ignorant cowards like you who can't cope with life without the inane delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and an afterlife fantasyland for delusional nutcases like you, punk.
jay

Gilroy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Organized religion is for blissfully ignorant cowards like you who can't cope with life without the inane delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and an afterlife fantasyland for delusional nutcases like you, punk.
ok ok ok. GOD says man started with adam. and the earth was made in 7 days. So that starting point seems to have started within ten thousand years, but science proves the earth and people have been around for much longer. So what will you believe. GODS word to trust in. or will you say no bible it has been proven what you say doesnt add up. this is the whole point. will you trust in god who we cant understand or comprehend how he was never born and had no begining.or will you believe in the world.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I'm still waiting on an actual citation about this Horus parallel. What Egyptian text was it in specifically?

Nobody can seem to cite an Egyptian text just copy and paste a website and be like "here, you find it!" PAMB, are you read to admit Murdock is wrong about Horus? Moreso to yourself.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
I'm still waiting on an actual citation about this Horus parallel. What Egyptian text was it in specifically?
Nobody can seem to cite an Egyptian text just copy and paste a website and be like "here, you find it!" PAMB, are you read to admit Murdock is wrong about Horus? Moreso to yourself.
''Mythicists of this ilk (Murdock) should not be surprised when their views are not taken seriously be real scholars, that their books are not reviewed in scholary journals, mentioned by experts in the field, or even read by them. The book is filled with so many factual errors and outlandish assertions that it is hard to believe that the author is serious. If she is serious, it is hard to believe that she has ever encountered anything resembling historical acholarship.

Her 'research' appears to have involved reading a number of non scholary books that say the same thing she is about to say and then quoting them. One looks in vain for citation of a primary ancient source, and quoting from real experts (Elaine Pagels, chiefly) are ripped from their context and misconstrued.''

Did Jesus Exist? Bart Ehrman. p. 21&22.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

jay wrote:
GOD says man started with adam.
Wrong! The terrestrial authors of the damn bible wrote a ridiculous story about Adam and brainwashed imbeciles like you still believe such complete and utter bullshit.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RN Student wrote:
I'm still waiting on an actual citation about this Horus parallel.
You further humiliated yourself by making a false allegation that Murdock doesn't use primary sources when there's a massive amount in Christ in Egypt. In fact, there are nearly 2,400 specific citations and you'll have to gather the courage to read her historic 600 page book which erases any and all doubts that the Jesus myth was heavily influenced by Egyptian mythology. Of course, we all know you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on international forum slandering the author of the most meticulously researched book on the Horus-Jesus Connection, kid.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

lightbeamrider wrote:
Mythicists of this ilk (Murdock) should not be surprised when their views are not taken seriously be real scholars
Everyone who reads Murdock's Christ in Egypt should understand that the sources she cites are anything but marginal or questionable. In fact, her sources are entirely within the Egyptology mainstream and many are, in fact, revered, and deservedly so, within the community of Egyptologists.

The fact that these sources are mainstream, highly respected, or even seminal does not, of course, make them right about the origins of the Christ story. However, it does make them, and Murdock's thesis in which she incorporates their work, impossible to dismiss out of hand.

Read her book. Criticize it if you believe it deserves criticism. But to dismiss it or get apoplectic about her thesis simply because it shocks you is plainly foolish.

--Kenneth L. Feder, PhD, Frauds, Myths and Mysteries

I find myself in full agreement with Acharya S/D.M. Murdock: "we assert that Christianity constitutes Gnosticism historicized and Judaized, likewise representing a synthesis of Egyptian, Jewish and Greek religion and mythology, among others [including Buddhism, via King Asoka's missionaries] from around the 'known world'". "Christianity is largely the product of Egyptian religion being Judaized and historicized".

--Robert M. Price, PhD, The Pre-Nicene New Testament

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

PAMB, I ask that you cite the Egyptian text because in order for you to do so you will run into a dead end amd have to read the Egyptian texts yourself. I was hoping you would read them and learn the real Horus story make the discovery yourself that his story is not what Ms. Murdock claims it to be. You tell us that we have been lied to and present Ms. Murdock's claims as evidence. We have already examined Ms. Murdock's claims and after comparing them to original sources we find her claims to be false. Based on this knowledge if you have been lied to and evidence were given to you to check it wouldn't you want to know if the person in question did deceive you.

Here are links to the major Egyptian texts.

Book of the Dead

Pyramid Texts

Coffin texts

Book of the Netherworld

Book of Gates

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You further humiliated yourself by making a false allegation that Murdock doesn't use primary sources when there's a massive amount in Christ in Egypt. In fact, there are nearly 2,400 specific citations and you'll have to gather the courage to read her historic 600 page book which erases any and all doubts that the Jesus myth was heavily influenced by Egyptian mythology. Of course, we all know you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on international forum slandering the author of the most meticulously researched book on the Horus-Jesus Connection, kid.
Mysterious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who reads Murdock's Christ in Egypt should understand that the sources she cites are anything but marginal or questionable. In fact, her sources are entirely within the Egyptology mainstream and many are, in fact, revered, and deservedly so, within the community of Egyptologists.
The fact that these sources are mainstream, highly respected, or even seminal does not, of course, make them right about the origins of the Christ story. However, it does make them, and Murdock's thesis in which she incorporates their work, impossible to dismiss out of hand.
Read her book. Criticize it if you believe it deserves criticism. But to dismiss it or get apoplectic about her thesis simply because it shocks you is plainly foolish.
--Kenneth L. Feder, PhD, Frauds, Myths and Mysteries
I find myself in full agreement with Acharya S/D.M. Murdock: "we assert that Christianity constitutes Gnosticism historicized and Judaized, likewise representing a synthesis of Egyptian, Jewish and Greek religion and mythology, among others [including Buddhism, via King Asoka's missionaries] from around the 'known world'". "Christianity is largely the product of Egyptian religion being Judaized and historicized".
--Robert M. Price, PhD, The Pre-Nicene New Testament
Kudos on the first quote, but I disagree on the quote by Price.
I'll tell you why if you really want to know.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, it's YOU who lacks the intellectual capacity to differentiate Christian pseudoscience and personal delusions from science. The Big Bang Theory is an entirely natural explanation for the origin of the universe and asinine quotes from fellow godbots don't change a thing, you delusional nutcase!
More rantings from the mentally challenged ass-bot.

The father of the Big Bang Theory is Georges Lemaitre.
He conceived of the Space-Atom he nicknamed the Cosmic Egg exploding at the moment of creation. His theory was derisively called the Big Bang by Fred Hoyle because he and other scientists felt it was a reminder of Genesis and "let there be light." Did I mention Georges Lemaitre was a Roman Catholic priest?

So let's try that again without your redundant psycho babble caused by a lack of any oxygen at birth. What caused the Big Bang?
Take your time.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot is displayed in topix on a daily basis. You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're one of the most dangerously delusional nutcases to ever post in this forum.
You'll simply waste your absolutely worthless life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child because you'd rather be a slave to Dark Ages dogma than accept your own mortality like a rational adult.
You're a typical Christian cultist. You're a gutless, spineless, weak-willed, lily-livered and death-denying coward and a menace to society, punk.
The blind hypocrisy of the non beliebretarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot is displayed in topix on a daily basis. You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're one of the most dangerously delusional nutcases to ever post in this forum.
You're a typical Christian cultist. You're a gutless, spineless, weak-willed, lily-livered and death-denying coward and a menace to society, punk

More Psycho babble from the resident retard. State atheism remains the Mother of All Murderers on Steroids and you would have fit right in with your dirt bag arrogance.
Did you ever wonder what life would be like if you had a tad bit more oxygen at birth? Think of the exhilarating benefits; walking upright for starters, no more barking for sex, shoes always on the outside of the soxs, no more hair dyeing with Kool-Aid, no training wheels on your broom stick and even better, the ability to grab your ears and gently, but firmly, remove your head from your butt without breaking your nose, each and every day. Just a tad bit more oxygen at birth, so close, so close, and yet so far.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RN Student wrote:
We have already examined Ms. Murdock's claims and after comparing them to original sources we find her claims to be false.
By "we", you mean yourself and other death-denying cowardly Christian cultists, none of who have actually had the guts to read any of Murdock's books and have any credibility whatsoever.

Murdock is just one of the many authors exposing the truth about Christianity, which is a derivative cult with very little originality whether or not you're ever man enough to accept this irrefutable historical fact.

No rational human being could read a 600 page book with multiple sources cited as evidence and disagree with all of the claims made.

You're continuing to lie and make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum when you should be seeking professional help for your mental illness, kid.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mysterious wrote:
Kudos on the first quote, but I disagree on the quote by Price. I'll tell you why if you really want to know.
I'm not interested in listening to the pathetic rationalizations of a brainwashed godbot. It's never been rational to believe either the universe or life on earth was created by design because there's never been single scientific observation in support of such a juvenile hypothesis. It's always been irrational to be in a religious cult with violence and hatred inciting dogma.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
What caused the Big Bang?
Gawdunit has never been the right answer for any of the mysteries of the universe, but delusional nutcases like you continue to fill in the gaps of current scientific knowledge with the mythical deity of their cult even though those gaps are shrinking every year.
Myth Buster

Cornville, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
State atheism remains the Mother of All Murderers on Steroids
Christian revisionist history isn't history. Organized religion remains the primary source of violence throughout the world, you dangerously delusional nutcase.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I have been within this thread since almost the beginning of it and one thing I have learned is how to tell the difference tweenst a real christian and just someone who is playing checker games. Word.
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually never mind, you're not even speaking on topic. Go fly a kite.
Is it Ole Benji you have in mind when you say "Go fly a kite"?It is you that should go fly a kite . Maybe you will collect jesus in your pursuit not unlike how ole Benji collected 'tricity,,hmm?

Something that benji wrote that you should ponder upon..

As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion, as he left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupt changes, and I have, with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize upon, having never studied it, and I think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble ..

If you are such a stout believer of jesus floating in the sky waiting for you to arrive, why are you f'n around with MB?
Face it, you really arent that pious at all, you are just bored with your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

495 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 3 min ___Jenny___ 18
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 721,873
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min The Awakener 1,576
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with the word 533,252
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Aura Mytha 224,510
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Aura Mytha 599,104
AMERICANS Wishes They Had Elected Mitt Romney 21 min Doctor REALITY 4
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min Krackerjacks 115,455
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Porkpie Hat 256,832
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••