What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
Mysterious

Brooklyn, NY

#75547 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't aware that the barbarians who founded the Christian cult engaged in an aggressive campaign to destroy the documents plagiarized in assembling the damn bible then you're a complete imbecile and will probably waste your wretched existence as a death-denying cowardly godbot.
In other words, you don't know. Got it.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75548 Nov 28, 2012
Mysterious wrote:
In other words, you don't know.
Actually, we do know that the barbarians who founded the Christian cult went on a censorship rampage and destroyed as much evidence of their plagiarization as possible. It's YOU who doesn't have the guts to accept historical facts in contradiction to your programming. It's no mystery that Christians are shameful cowards.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75549 Nov 28, 2012
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

This will give everyone an idea of where this Christ myth junk comes from. Not surprising really.
Mysterious

Brooklyn, NY

#75550 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we do know that the barbarians who founded the Christian cult went on a censorship rampage and destroyed as much evidence of their plagiarization as possible. It's YOU who doesn't have the guts to accept historical facts in contradiction to your programming. It's no mystery that Christians are shameful cowards.
Okay where's your supporting evidence?
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75551 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
This will give everyone an idea of where this Christ myth junk comes from.
Although it's beyond the limited intellectual capacity of a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck like you to comprehend, Christian revisionist history isn't history.

There are precious few documents supposedly in support of the biblical Jesus and each is a blatant forgery. There's absolutely no credible historical evidence in support of your imaginary savior.

You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum. You should take my advice and cease posting here while you seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75552 Nov 28, 2012
Mysterious wrote:
Okay where's your supporting evidence?
I'm a member of two local hiking groups and one of these is a group of free thinkers. I'm probably one of the few members who was never in a cult. The first step most of the enlightened former cultists took was to think for themselves, which is something you've never done or you wouldn't still be a pathetically brainwashed godbot.

I could provide you with resources, but it would be best for you to seek the truth not from Christian revisionist websites, but from websites founded by enlightened former Christian cultists or books written by enlightened former Christian cultists. No one can make a godbot think for themselves.
Mysterious

Brooklyn, NY

#75553 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a member of two local hiking groups and one of these is a group of free thinkers. I'm probably one of the few members who was never in a cult. The first step most of the enlightened former cultists took was to think for themselves, which is something you've never done or you wouldn't still be a pathetically brainwashed godbot.
I could provide you with resources, but it would be best for you to seek the truth not from Christian revisionist websites, but from websites founded by enlightened former Christian cultists or books written by enlightened former Christian cultists. No one can make a godbot think for themselves.
Do you ever say anything nice to Christians?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#75554 Nov 28, 2012
Even the most wicked men of all time will confess His Lordship at His Second Coming And that's ...for REAL.
Mysterious

Brooklyn, NY

#75555 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
So your sources are fellow members of a local hiking group who share your views? Nope, no agenda there!

You say you could provide me with resources but it would be best for me to seek the truth myself. You must not have very much faith in that approved list of resources if you're not willing to tell me what they are.

So you want me to avoid Christian websites, but you do want me to seek anti-Christian websites for my information? What is your intellectual position on academic objectivity?

What makes you think Christians can't or don't think for themselves?
I think for myself all of the time. Can you prove that I don't or does the fact that I'm a Christian cause you to presuppose that I don't? Isn't that stereotyping?

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75556 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Although it's beyond the limited intellectual capacity of a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck like you to comprehend, Christian revisionist history isn't history.
There are precious few documents supposedly in support of the biblical Jesus and each is a blatant forgery. There's absolutely no credible historical evidence in support of your imaginary savior.
You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum. You should take my advice and cease posting here while you seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.
4 historians and another 38 authors mention Jesus within 150 years of his death (not counting the Bible) that's 10 times as many sources as we have for Emperor Tiberius who lived during the same time as Jesus and was the emperor at the time of the death of Jesus. O

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75557 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
4 historians and another 38 authors mention Jesus within 150 years of his death (not counting the Bible) that's 10 times as many sources as we have for Emperor Tiberius who lived during the same time as Jesus and was the emperor at the time of the death of Jesus. O
Now a passage of Josephus's antiquities does have a interpolation in it the interpolation has to do with Jesus's divinity and resurrection, not with his existence. The rest of the text for that entry as well as the other few entries regarding Jesus are interpolation free as they appear in each version of antiquities...and you have another 41 sources thereafter which scholars do not believe have been tampered with.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75558 Nov 28, 2012
Mysterious wrote:
Do you ever say anything nice to Christians?
In regards to their self-degrading cowardly cultist lifestyle, NO!!!
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75559 Nov 28, 2012
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Even the most wicked men of all time will confess His Lordship at His Second Coming And that's ...for REAL.
No mythical character from any fictional book will ever materialize. You're one of the greatest lunatics in the history of topix...for REAL.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75560 Nov 28, 2012
Mysterious wrote:
I think for myself all of the time.
A Christian website with factual info would acknowledge that organized religion is a hoax. Websites founded by enlightened former Christians are designed to aid pathetically brainwashed godbots like in leaving the Dark Ages behind.

You can repeat the above lie over and over again every single day for the rest of your life. The ONLY enlightened Christians are ex-Christians who have stopped rationalizing the absurdities of the damn bible.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75561 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
4 historians and another 38 authors mention Jesus within 150 years of his death
Four historians? That's certainly evidence that our planet was once inhabited by the son of an imaginary father figure in the sky. You're living proof that religious brainwashing retards intellectual development.

In reality, the biblical Jesus never existed. Although your completely brainwashed mind is incapable of accepting irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming, the precious few documents supposedly in support of an historical Jesus are blatant forgeries.

Once again, the best advice you'll ever receive is to cease making an ass of yourself on an international forum and seek professional help for your mental illness immediately, kid.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#75562 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spend the rest of your miserable life rewriting history, but no religiously retarded redneck can actually change history. It's historical fact that Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality and its disingenuous founders clearly borrowed heavily from Egyptian mythology.
You're going to die and you won't be going to an afterlife fantasyland for ignorant, cowardly and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum, kid.
"Judaism was a milieu to which doctrines of deaths and rebirths of mythical gods seems so entirely foreign that the emergence of such a fabrication from its midst is very hard to credit."
[Michael Grant, Jesus: An Historian's Review of the Gospels (Scribner's, 1977), p. 199.]

"This skeptical way of thinking reached its culmination in the argument that Jesus as a human being never existed at all and is a myth.... But above all, if we apply to the New Testament, as we should, the same sort of criteria as we should apply to other ancient writings containing historical material, we can no more reject Jesus' existence than we can reject the existence of a mass of pagan personages whose reality as historical figures is never questioned. Certainly, there are all those discrepancies between one Gospel and another. But we do not deny that an event ever took place just because some pagan historians such as, for example, Livy and Polybius, happen to have described it in differing terms.... To sum up, modern critical methods fail to support the Christ-myth theory. It has 'again and again been answered and annihilated by first-rank scholars.' In recent years,'no serous scholar has ventured to postulate the non-historicity of Jesus'-- or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary....
Michael Grant, Jesus: An Historian's Review of the Gospels, at 199-200.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75563 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
...and you have another 41 sources thereafter which scholars do not believe have been tampered with.
There are absolutely no credible historical documents from the time of the supposed life of the biblical Jesus because your imaginary savior is an amalgamated myth. The Testimonium Flavianum is a well-known forgery, kid.

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/200...

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75564 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
There are absolutely no credible historical documents from the time of the supposed life of the biblical Jesus because your imaginary savior is an amalgamated myth. The Testimonium Flavianum is a well-known forgery, kid.
http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/200...
Okay, so you say that beyond the few obvious interpolations the rest is a forgery. Present your professional examination of the TF and how you came to this conclusion as well as what evidence has lead you to said conclusion.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75565 Nov 28, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
Michael Grant, Jesus: An Historian's Review of the Gospels
The historical evidence has been objectively evaluated and the debate amongst rational adults is over whether or not a delusional nutcase like you ever has the intelligence, common sense or courage to accept that you've been had by the greatest hoax of all time:

http://ffrf.org/publications/freethought-toda...
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75566 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Okay, so you say that beyond the few obvious interpolations the rest is a forgery.
Do you really enjoy being a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck? The Flavius Josephus has long ago been exposed as a blatant forgery. Once again, you should take my advice and stop making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Atheist Buster 48,279
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Freebird USA 182,637
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Phooey 646,444
Incest 39 min DebraE 8
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 44 min DebraE 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min spinosaurus baryonyx 618,561
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min The Hangman 971,614
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web