“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75527 Nov 27, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just making an ass of yourself, kid. It's not surprising that a death-denying coward like you doesn't have the guts to admit when you're wrong. In actual fact, I just cited an Egyptian text from the author's website not a review. I'm not going to copy and paste her book because you're not man enough to read it.
Egyptian Book of the Dead, third Hymn of Osiris. Not hard to do but apparently it's beyond your ability.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75528 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Egyptian Book of the Dead
Once again, you're simply making a complete ass of yourself because you got nothing to offer in defense of your self-degrading cultist lifestyle. This primary source has been listed on several occasions.

It's time for YOU to provide a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile god hypothesis and primary source material in support of an historical Jesus or seek the professional help you desperately need, kid.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75529 Nov 27, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're simply making a complete ass of yourself because you got nothing to offer in defense of your self-degrading cultist lifestyle. This primary source has been listed on several occasions.
It's time for YOU to provide a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile god hypothesis and primary source material in support of an historical Jesus or seek the professional help you desperately need, kid.
You're still not citing a text and passage. What's the matter, can't do it. Are Murdock's citations too vague?
Gray Boxer

New York, NY

#75530 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still not citing a text and passage. What's the matter, can't do it. Are Murdock's citations too vague?
Oh no not another Murdock mythicist! We asked our college professor who isn't shy about admitting he's an atheist what he thinks of Murdock/Archaya and what he said was really funny, and really revealing about her lack of academic standing.

To paraphrase, he said that he doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead, but any atheist, agnostic, or anti-theist who thinks Murdock is a credible scholar is more deluded than Christians! He chopped up Murdock's claims for a whole class period and said he wouldn't order her books for anything other than toilet paper! We were laughing our butts off!

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75531 Nov 27, 2012
Gray Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no not another Murdock mythicist! We asked our college professor who isn't shy about admitting he's an atheist what he thinks of Murdock/Archaya and what he said was really funny, and really revealing about her lack of academic standing.
To paraphrase, he said that he doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead, but any atheist, agnostic, or anti-theist who thinks Murdock is a credible scholar is more deluded than Christians! He chopped up Murdock's claims for a whole class period and said he wouldn't order her books for anything other than toilet paper! We were laughing our butts off!
Myth Buster would probably call your professor a Christian liar or repost Murdock's website. I know she is a hack and calling her a scholar is like calling Richard Dawkins a Christian.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75532 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
You're still not citing a text and passage.
Read her book if you have the guts, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75533 Nov 27, 2012
Gray Boxer wrote:
he said that he doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead
Mythical characters from fictional books don't exist to be resurrected so your story about an atheist professor is suspect especially when taking into consideration your username.

Regardless, there's a certain amount of speculative work in Murdock's books due to the destruction of many primary sources by the barbarians who founded the Christian cult and sought to coverup their plagiarization. Nevertheless, she doublechecks particularly controversial facts.

There's absolutely no disputing that Murdock is correct and mankind's most cherished and fervently held religious beliefs are rooted firmly in human creation based on natural phenomena, without the need for supernatural genesis.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75534 Nov 27, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Mythical characters from fictional books don't exist to be resurrected so your story about an atheist professor is suspect especially when taking into consideration your username.
Regardless, there's a certain amount of speculative work in Murdock's books due to the destruction of many primary sources by the barbarians who founded the Christian cult and sought to coverup their plagiarization. Nevertheless, she doublechecks particularly controversial facts.
There's absolutely no disputing that Murdock is correct and mankind's most cherished and fervently held religious beliefs are rooted firmly in human creation based on natural phenomena, without the need for supernatural genesis.
You didn't address the part where the professor said he/she would only use Murdock's books for toilet paper, Murdock has no standing in the academic community, and that the professor picked apart all her claims. Imagine that, an atheist professer also admits she is a hack! Funny you completely skipped that part. Selective reading anyone? LOL!
Gray Boxer

New York, NY

#75535 Nov 27, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my user name have to do with this conversation?

Red herring.

What sources did the founders of Christianity allegedly destroy?

Murdock isn't even close to correct so yes it is a dispute.

Do you think before you post? Not very intelligent are you?

“Jacqueline's Gems”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75536 Nov 27, 2012
The Lord is the light of my life! He picked me up out of a pit and set my feet upon a rock. He established my goings and put a song of praise in my lips. I thank God for saving me and for Jesus being willing to go through such betrayal and torment and suffering to SAVE ME! I love the Lord and want to live a life that pleases him. That is the least I can do.
Mysterious

Wellesley, MA

#75537 Nov 27, 2012
jacgems wrote:
The Lord is the light of my life! He picked me up out of a pit and set my feet upon a rock. He established my goings and put a song of praise in my lips. I thank God for saving me and for Jesus being willing to go through such betrayal and torment and suffering to SAVE ME! I love the Lord and want to live a life that pleases him. That is the least I can do.
That's great! God Bless You!

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75539 Nov 27, 2012
Gray Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my user name have to do with this conversation?
Red herring.
Murdock isn't even close to correct so yes it is a dispute.
Do you think before you post? Not very intelligent are you?
I would say thinking for him takes a back seat to copy/paste blind rage.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#75540 Nov 27, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not owe you an education. If you flunked out of High School, that is your problem, not mine.
In other words.. you can not.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75541 Nov 28, 2012
Gray Boxer wrote:
If you aren't aware that the barbarians who founded the Christian cult engaged in an aggressive campaign to destroy the documents plagiarized in assembling the damn bible then you're a complete imbecile and will probably waste your wretched existence as a death-denying cowardly godbot.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75542 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
the professor picked apart all her claims
Wrong! Murdock has been criticized for some of her speculative claims. You're fanatical obsession with trying to discredit Murdock, which you've failed miserably, to rationalize your self-degrading is absolutely pathetic. You're a coward who doesn't have the guts to actually read her books or seek the professional help you desperately need for your mental illness, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75543 Nov 28, 2012
jacgems wrote:
I love the Lord and want to live a life that pleases him.
No, you don't! The truth is you're a victim of Christian brainwashing leading a life to please your brainwashed brainwasher.

The following video demonstrates the indoctrination tactics used by religious cults to create mindless godbots like you and RN Student:

Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75544 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
I would say thinking for him takes a back seat to copy/paste blind rage.
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck never ceases to amaze. You're the brainwashed theist mindlessly spewing out your cult's vitriol and copying/pasting criticisms of Murdock's books. I'm the anti-theist who's strongly opposed to theistic brainwashing and actually has the books you're not man enough to read.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75545 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck never ceases to amaze. You're the brainwashed theist mindlessly spewing out your cult's vitriol and copying/pasting criticisms of Murdock's books. I'm the anti-theist who's strongly opposed to theistic brainwashing and actually has the books you're not man enough to read.
Blind rage...I rest my case. Oh and still can't quote a Egyptian text with passage to support Murdock's claims. I read the Pyramid texts, Coffin texts, yesterday and there is nothing in there to give her claims any substance. The only thing I have left to research which she had mentioned is the inscription at Edfu, but then again what inscription? Was it at the temple of Horus? If so current Egyptologists are unaware of her findings.

Why wouldn't she get herself published for this major archaeological find instead of keeping it to herself just to write a few books where the only publisher that would want to print it is herself. Yeah, check her facebook page, she publishes her own books, most likely because nobody else wants to.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#75546 Nov 28, 2012
RN Student wrote:
I read the Pyramid texts, Coffin texts, yesterday and there is nothing in there to give her claims any substance.
You can spend the rest of your miserable life rewriting history, but no religiously retarded redneck can actually change history. It's historical fact that Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality and its disingenuous founders clearly borrowed heavily from Egyptian mythology.

You're going to die and you won't be going to an afterlife fantasyland for ignorant, cowardly and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum, kid.
Mysterious

New York, NY

#75547 Nov 28, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't aware that the barbarians who founded the Christian cult engaged in an aggressive campaign to destroy the documents plagiarized in assembling the damn bible then you're a complete imbecile and will probably waste your wretched existence as a death-denying cowardly godbot.
In other words, you don't know. Got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Edthirty 3,144
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 740,078
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min CunningLinguist 227,751
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min KiMare 95,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Epiphany2 601,159
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min onemale 259,657
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min pusherman_ 543,044
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••