Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

If you could cite any primary sources to support her claims you would have done so to shove it in my face. Instead you've shown exactly what you have: nothing!
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an even bigger moron than I initially thought and a compulsive liar as well. You're just a typical lying Christian coward determined to waste your pitiful existence as a willing slave to Dark Ages dogma.
I've provided you with a link and included primary sources in Christ in Egypt in a previous post. In fact, I have electronic copies of all of Murdock's post.
I'm not going to spam this forum with her entire book or even the four pages on primary sources because you're a death-denying coward and too godbotic to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming, kid.
However, I'll share Murdock's comments on the hypocrisy of the religiously retarded like you in mindlessly adhering to your dogma-based indoctrination system without ever requesting any primary sources from your cult.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RN Student wrote:
If you could cite any primary sources to support her claims you would have done so to shove it in my face.
I've previously provided you with the following link:

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/christi...

I also included the following text from this web page which you can shove down your own throat:

Murdock "uses thousands of primary source texts such as the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the Pyramid Texts, the Coffin Texts, the Hebrew and Greek Old Testaments, the Greek New Testament, Coptic texts and the writings of the early Church fathers".

I'm not prepared to provide you with her "massive bibliography of over 900 sources, including books by respected publishers and peer-reviewed journals" because you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your compulsive Christian lying than seek professional help for your mental illness.

You're certifiably insane and should be in a lunatic asylum, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Furthermore, you repeatedly humiliate yourself by demonstrating the blind hypocrisy of death-denying Christian cultists.

There has never been a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile concepts of mythical deities and afterlife fantasy-lands.

There are precious few documents supposedly in support of an historical Jesus and each is a blatant forgery because the barbarians who founded your cult were more concerned with document destruction. The website you cited has a lengthy discussion of these forgeries.

In reality, it's YOU who has nothing which is why your disingenuous cult is so obsessed with disparaging those for uncovering the truth.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

You still havn't cited an Egyptian text, you're just copying and pasting reviews. Typical Christ myther, you can only cite other Christ mythers.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I've previously provided you with the following link:
http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/christi...
I also included the following text from this web page which you can shove down your own throat:
Murdock "uses thousands of primary source texts such as the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the Pyramid Texts, the Coffin Texts, the Hebrew and Greek Old Testaments, the Greek New Testament, Coptic texts and the writings of the early Church fathers".
I'm not prepared to provide you with her "massive bibliography of over 900 sources, including books by respected publishers and peer-reviewed journals" because you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your compulsive Christian lying than seek professional help for your mental illness.
You're certifiably insane and should be in a lunatic asylum, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RN Student wrote:
You still havn't cited an Egyptian text
You're just making an ass of yourself, kid. It's not surprising that a death-denying coward like you doesn't have the guts to admit when you're wrong. In actual fact, I just cited an Egyptian text from the author's website not a review. I'm not going to copy and paste her book because you're not man enough to read it.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just making an ass of yourself, kid. It's not surprising that a death-denying coward like you doesn't have the guts to admit when you're wrong. In actual fact, I just cited an Egyptian text from the author's website not a review. I'm not going to copy and paste her book because you're not man enough to read it.
Egyptian Book of the Dead, third Hymn of Osiris. Not hard to do but apparently it's beyond your ability.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RN Student wrote:
Egyptian Book of the Dead
Once again, you're simply making a complete ass of yourself because you got nothing to offer in defense of your self-degrading cultist lifestyle. This primary source has been listed on several occasions.

It's time for YOU to provide a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile god hypothesis and primary source material in support of an historical Jesus or seek the professional help you desperately need, kid.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're simply making a complete ass of yourself because you got nothing to offer in defense of your self-degrading cultist lifestyle. This primary source has been listed on several occasions.
It's time for YOU to provide a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile god hypothesis and primary source material in support of an historical Jesus or seek the professional help you desperately need, kid.
You're still not citing a text and passage. What's the matter, can't do it. Are Murdock's citations too vague?
Gray Boxer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still not citing a text and passage. What's the matter, can't do it. Are Murdock's citations too vague?
Oh no not another Murdock mythicist! We asked our college professor who isn't shy about admitting he's an atheist what he thinks of Murdock/Archaya and what he said was really funny, and really revealing about her lack of academic standing.

To paraphrase, he said that he doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead, but any atheist, agnostic, or anti-theist who thinks Murdock is a credible scholar is more deluded than Christians! He chopped up Murdock's claims for a whole class period and said he wouldn't order her books for anything other than toilet paper! We were laughing our butts off!

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Gray Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no not another Murdock mythicist! We asked our college professor who isn't shy about admitting he's an atheist what he thinks of Murdock/Archaya and what he said was really funny, and really revealing about her lack of academic standing.
To paraphrase, he said that he doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead, but any atheist, agnostic, or anti-theist who thinks Murdock is a credible scholar is more deluded than Christians! He chopped up Murdock's claims for a whole class period and said he wouldn't order her books for anything other than toilet paper! We were laughing our butts off!
Myth Buster would probably call your professor a Christian liar or repost Murdock's website. I know she is a hack and calling her a scholar is like calling Richard Dawkins a Christian.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RN Student wrote:
You're still not citing a text and passage.
Read her book if you have the guts, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Gray Boxer wrote:
he said that he doesn't believe that Jesus rose from the dead
Mythical characters from fictional books don't exist to be resurrected so your story about an atheist professor is suspect especially when taking into consideration your username.

Regardless, there's a certain amount of speculative work in Murdock's books due to the destruction of many primary sources by the barbarians who founded the Christian cult and sought to coverup their plagiarization. Nevertheless, she doublechecks particularly controversial facts.

There's absolutely no disputing that Murdock is correct and mankind's most cherished and fervently held religious beliefs are rooted firmly in human creation based on natural phenomena, without the need for supernatural genesis.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Mythical characters from fictional books don't exist to be resurrected so your story about an atheist professor is suspect especially when taking into consideration your username.
Regardless, there's a certain amount of speculative work in Murdock's books due to the destruction of many primary sources by the barbarians who founded the Christian cult and sought to coverup their plagiarization. Nevertheless, she doublechecks particularly controversial facts.
There's absolutely no disputing that Murdock is correct and mankind's most cherished and fervently held religious beliefs are rooted firmly in human creation based on natural phenomena, without the need for supernatural genesis.
You didn't address the part where the professor said he/she would only use Murdock's books for toilet paper, Murdock has no standing in the academic community, and that the professor picked apart all her claims. Imagine that, an atheist professer also admits she is a hack! Funny you completely skipped that part. Selective reading anyone? LOL!
Gray Boxer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my user name have to do with this conversation?

Red herring.

What sources did the founders of Christianity allegedly destroy?

Murdock isn't even close to correct so yes it is a dispute.

Do you think before you post? Not very intelligent are you?

“Jacqueline's Gems”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Lord is the light of my life! He picked me up out of a pit and set my feet upon a rock. He established my goings and put a song of praise in my lips. I thank God for saving me and for Jesus being willing to go through such betrayal and torment and suffering to SAVE ME! I love the Lord and want to live a life that pleases him. That is the least I can do.
Mysterious

Wellesley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

jacgems wrote:
The Lord is the light of my life! He picked me up out of a pit and set my feet upon a rock. He established my goings and put a song of praise in my lips. I thank God for saving me and for Jesus being willing to go through such betrayal and torment and suffering to SAVE ME! I love the Lord and want to live a life that pleases him. That is the least I can do.
That's great! God Bless You!

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Gray Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my user name have to do with this conversation?
Red herring.
Murdock isn't even close to correct so yes it is a dispute.
Do you think before you post? Not very intelligent are you?
I would say thinking for him takes a back seat to copy/paste blind rage.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not owe you an education. If you flunked out of High School, that is your problem, not mine.
In other words.. you can not.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Gray Boxer wrote:
If you aren't aware that the barbarians who founded the Christian cult engaged in an aggressive campaign to destroy the documents plagiarized in assembling the damn bible then you're a complete imbecile and will probably waste your wretched existence as a death-denying cowardly godbot.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RN Student wrote:
the professor picked apart all her claims
Wrong! Murdock has been criticized for some of her speculative claims. You're fanatical obsession with trying to discredit Murdock, which you've failed miserably, to rationalize your self-degrading is absolutely pathetic. You're a coward who doesn't have the guts to actually read her books or seek the professional help you desperately need for your mental illness, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Most Smart dr Shrink 599,588
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 730,893
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 537,387
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Rider on the Storm 173,010
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 18 min yon 2,235
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 34 min shyan 1,008
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 56 min lil whispers 8,211
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 259,387
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••