What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75442 Nov 24, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
You've proven time and time again that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized, but you'd rather obtain a bogus degree in Christian mythology and disregard historical facts in contradiction to your programming. You're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race.
Now where on earth do you get the idea that I have obtained a bogus degree in mythology? You don't know anything about me. I am a historian. How do you think I know what the correct methodologies are for determining historical events? Historical research requires training.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75443 Nov 24, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
I'll address all of these issues.
GODBOT:(noun) someone programmed from birth to follow religious leaders' every wish; often indoctrinated in Christian fellowships closed off to free thinkers. Extremely dangerous when church leaders use the GodBots to harm other non-GodBots.

GODBOTIC (verb) used to describe the hateful actions perpetuated by Christian people who won't listen to reason or logic.

Brainwashed Coward, you're a completely brainwashed godbot and incapable of grasping irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming. Anti-theism is the humane opposition to religious brainwashing which produces ignorant and cowardly yet arrogant self-righteous bigots like you.

There's no scientific evidence in support of mythical deities or afterlife fantasylands for death-denying cowards like you. You prove that you've committed intellectual suicide with each of your increasingly inane posts as your mental illness continues to worsen.

Obviously, you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand that personal delusions aren't spiritual experiences even though I've repeatedly provided a video from the incomparable Derren Brown manipulating a woman far more intelligent than a cretin like you will ever be that she was having a spiritual experience.

You also lack the intellectual capacity to understand that Christian revisionist history isn't history. The founders of this abomination were violent thugs and the Christian cult's bloodthirsty history is indisputable.

You're certifiably insane and should be in a mental institution for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.

Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75444 Nov 24, 2012
RN Student wrote:
That in mind, what would make rape wrong?
There is no god and morals don't come from mythical characters. Anyone who thinks the hideous monster of Christian mythology is moral would inevitably kill to defend their violence and hatred inciting dogma, which will someday be banned in all countries.

Rape is both immoral and unlawful. It's "scary" that a godbot even as pathetically brainwashed as you lacks the moral values to understand that immoral and unlawful acts are "wrong" and reprehensible. No one with your lack of morals should be permitted to be a nurse even in the damn Bible Belt.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75445 Nov 24, 2012
Now where on earth do you get the idea that I have obtained a bogus degree in mythology?
You're NOT an historian and are clueless to the "correct methodologies" in determining historical events as you've made abundantly clear. You've been indoctrinated in Christian revisionist history and programmed to deliberately misuse both history and science to promote your barbaric cult's unconscionable dogma. You're a menace to society and rational people see right through the disingenuous bullshit of Christian sociopaths like you.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75446 Nov 24, 2012
Death-denying Christian cultists in Kentucky are passing blatantly unconstitutional laws to harass rational people:

http://www.alternet.org/belief/year-jail-not-...

Location hidden

#75447 Nov 24, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're NOT an historian and are clueless to the "correct methodologies" in determining historical events as you've made abundantly clear. You've been indoctrinated in Christian revisionist history and programmed to deliberately misuse both history and science to promote your barbaric cult's unconscionable dogma. You're a menace to society and rational people see right through the disingenuous bullshit of Christian sociopaths like you.
Okay hot shot; you go ahead and tell me the correct methodologies for determining history. When you get finished "teaching" me, feel free to "teach" the history department at Binghamton University where I obtained my undergraduate in history with honors. Go ahead.

Pay attention RN, "the professor" thinks he knows more than those who taught me. Let's see how much he gets correct.

Location hidden

#75448 Nov 24, 2012
BTW PAMB- Binghamton University is a secular school.

The methodologies apply equally to all types of historical research.

Revisionist history? Please!

When new historical discoveries are made, history is revised. It happens all the time.

You're good at straw man fallacies.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75449 Nov 24, 2012
you go ahead and tell me the correct methodologies for determining history.
You obviously lack the intellectual capacity and objectivity to use "correct methodologies" in regards to the sordid history of the Christian cult, which isn't surprisingly being one of the most deeply disturbed death-denying cowardly Christian godbots to ever post in these forums. Do you even have the guts to watch Derren Brown's latest fascinating show?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_metho...

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#75450 Nov 24, 2012
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am afraid it has gone to hell. I Am about to make me a half dozen of these for dinner...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z5ewoRoURLEXX&feature
I am going to use the chilled drippings for a bread spread.
Care to join me? I will cook up a few more and leave them on your door step.
Happy Thanks Giving, me ole Granny.
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving as I hope you did too. Tis hard for me to imagine you not eating healthy - I've always held the vision of you running with your dogs and biking the trails -- training your mind to stand strong and vigilant since the first day I met you way back in the early days in here LOL -- You've held a firm grip here my friend --

I like the re: me ole granny -- somehow that lets me know there is a little bit of me tucked within your heart and with that my faith is tucked in as well.

O:K I'm going to settle back in the seat here and enjoy the rest of the journey - It's nice to know your still here Remudi - there are a lot of rough riders these days that like to step on granny toes -- I'll just send them to you -- make em shovel coal o;k LOL -- TLC - Granny/Judy

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75451 Nov 24, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously lack the intellectual capacity and objectivity to use "correct methodologies" in regards to the sordid history of the Christian cult, which isn't surprisingly being one of the most deeply disturbed death-denying cowardly Christian godbots to ever post in these forums. Do you even have the guts to watch Derren Brown's latest fascinating show?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_metho...
Isn't your wikipedia entry essentially the same thing Resurrectionologist posted earlier and if so did you not fail in correcting him on anything? I do believe so.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75452 Nov 24, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Isn't your wikipedia entry essentially the same thing Resurrectionologist posted earlier and if so did you not fail in correcting him on anything?
Unfortunately, you lack the intellectual capacity to recognize either Christian revisionist history or Christian pseudoscience. Are you both an evolution and death denying redneck?

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75453 Nov 24, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you lack the intellectual capacity to recognize either Christian revisionist history or Christian pseudoscience. Are you both an evolution and death denying redneck?
Way to skip the post completely and dodge another question with a loaded question intellectual fallacies are certainly your forte.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75454 Nov 24, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Way to skip the post completely and dodge another question
Actually, I answered your question, but you didn't answer mine.

Christian revisionist history isn't history, which you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend or you wouldn't be a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist desperately clinging to thoroughly discredited and utterly ridiculous Dark Ages dogma.

Are you so pathetically brainwashed to have been programmed to deny evolution? Also, do you have the guts to watch Derren Brown's enlightening BBC special on perceived spiritual experiences?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#75455 Nov 24, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving as I hope you did too. Tis hard for me to imagine you not eating healthy - I've always held the vision of you running with your dogs and biking the trails -- training your mind to stand strong and vigilant since the first day I met you way back in the early days in here LOL -- You've held a firm grip here my friend --
I like the re: me ole granny -- somehow that lets me know there is a little bit of me tucked within your heart and with that my faith is tucked in as well.
O:K I'm going to settle back in the seat here and enjoy the rest of the journey - It's nice to know your still here Remudi - there are a lot of rough riders these days that like to step on granny toes -- I'll just send them to you -- make em shovel coal o;k LOL -- TLC - Granny/Judy
Awww ~ Remudie Rufus will look after us :)
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75456 Nov 24, 2012
In the following article article, you will see much of the evidence that "December 25th" or the winter solstice was celebrated for centuries to millennia in Egypt, long before the supposed birth at that time of Jesus Christ.

During that time, the baby sun god - Horus, Sokar, Aion or other epithet - was said to be born of a "virgin," and was brought out of a temple and displayed much like the nativity scenes of today.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/horus.html#.ULFWr...

Location hidden

#75457 Nov 24, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your wikipedia entry essentially the same thing Resurrectionologist posted earlier and if so did you not fail in correcting him on anything? I do believe so.
The only difference is that he had to google it. I already have the formal education in historical research. The same methods apply to any type of history. Religious history, political history, military history, etc.

Location hidden

#75458 Nov 24, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to skip the post completely and dodge another question with a loaded question intellectual fallacies are certainly your forte.
Yes they are. Along with circular reasoning and straw-man fallacies.

He thinks that he gets to set the terms of the dialogue wherever he posts. He will refuse to answer a question directly or without adding ad hominem to make himself feel better. Any 6 year old could refute his arguments.

Location hidden

#75459 Nov 24, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
In the following article article, you will see much of the evidence that "December 25th" or the winter solstice was celebrated for centuries to millennia in Egypt, long before the supposed birth at that time of Jesus Christ.
During that time, the baby sun god - Horus, Sokar, Aion or other epithet - was said to be born of a "virgin," and was brought out of a temple and displayed much like the nativity scenes of today.
Bwaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa! Yer crackin me up with this cheap stuff!

Horus: Was supposedly born of the goddess Isis after she collected all the body parts of her husband Osiris who was murdered. Do you see any parallel to Jesus here? There is nothing in the myth of Horus that claims he was born on Dec 25th. Absolutely nothing. Supposedly the eye of Horus was gouged out and then replaced by the moon god Khonsu.

So can you tell me how this is an inspiration for Jesus?

This has nothing even close to the accounts of Jesus. Epic fail.
Myth Buster

Sun City, AZ

#75460 Nov 24, 2012
The same methods apply to any type of history. Religious history, political history, military history, etc.
Wrong! Christian mythology isn't history. Unfortunately, you're too pathetically brainwashed to understand the difference. A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately where you'll discover a whole new methodology for dealing with freaks like you.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#75461 Nov 24, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
Once again, the Catholic church assigned the 12/25 date in the 4th century. The Bible says nothing of Jesus's birthdate. The Haker feast of Osiris/Feast of Sokar ran from 17th-30th of Ka-Hor-Ka which would be October 27th-NovemberIS 14th for us. You're about a month off as the Feast of Sokar. Ka-Hor-Ka is the fourth month of the Egyptian flood season or Akhet. It is also known in Greek as Khoiakh.

Sound familiar? It should because it's the same month that Set supposedly killed/dismembered Osiris leading Isis to reassemble him, fashion a new penis for him and have sex with her husbands corpse to bear the child Horus who was to be the new ruler of egypt.

Also Horus was never born in a temple, he was born in a swamp. Also there was no baby sun god, Ra has had that spot filled in the Egyptian pantheon for some time. Pretty much everything I covered on Osiris/Horus you can verify through the Egyptian Book of the Dead: third hymn of Osiris. If you Google it you can find a .pdf in English free to download the rest you can verify through any Egyptology site.

Here is one such site for the book of the dead: http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/ebod/

I've provided my primary sources you can check yourself. So in short, I think your "scholar" needs to check jer facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 15 min cool 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Steve III 45,018
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min onemale 281,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Steve III 650,851
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 56,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Catcher1 971,901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,001
More from around the web