Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
As a godbot so pathetically brainwashed to actually believe in faeries, Serah is a world class "idgit".
I don't think Serah is an "idgit", far from it. But hey, that is just my opinion.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed the Jesus singing parody!
Me two!:)
Hapyy Thanksgiving, Myth Buster.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

*happy
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
My GOoDness Remudi what happened to the the healthty eating --
TLC - Granny
I am afraid it has gone to hell. I Am about to make me a half dozen of these for dinner...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I am going to use the chilled drippings for a bread spread.
Care to join me? I will cook up a few more and leave them on your door step.
Happy Thanks Giving, me ole Granny.
RN Student

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

So Murdock's number 1 fan boy can't find the abundant citations of primary sources in her books or he can't because they don't exist and either way he throws a tantrum "I'm right,and you're wrong...waaaa!"

And you tell me to grow up? Sheesh!
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The author has provided her primary sources and the facts are irrefutable:
SHE'S RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG! THE BIBLICAL JESUS IS AN AMALGAMATION OF THE MANY IMAGINARY SAVIORS PRECEDING CHRISTIANITY NOT AN HISTORICAL FIGURE.
You can waste the rest of your worthless life making defamatory statements about Murdock and other authors for exposing the greatest lie ever told, but you can't change facts even if you'll never be man enough to handle them.
There are no supernatural creatures and no afterlife fantasylands for ignorant and bigoted slaves to Dark Ages dogma. You're going to die and your remains buried six feet under just like everybody else. Grow up, kid!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Rufus Remudie
Happy Thanks Giving to you too , pilgrim.
RN Student

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu f'n ignorant mfr!! Why do you think jesws have suffered 2,000 years of genocide and persecution?! F'n A-hole!
Hello to you too sunshine, Pot meet kettle. Your introduction shows plenty who the jerk is here.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

See, you're problem is that you arse is plugged up with tons of Charleston Chews and the siht is backing up into your brain making you siht for brains...
RN Student wrote:
So Murdock's number 1 fan boy can't find the abundant citations of primary sources in her books or he can't because they don't exist and either way he throws a tantrum "I'm right,and you're wrong...waaaa!"
<quoted text>
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you too sunshine, Pot meet kettle. Your introduction shows plenty who the jerk is here.
"Introduction"? LMMFAO!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Your introduction shows plenty who the jerk is here.
Are you now going to say that the jews have not suffered 2,000+ years of genocide and persecution? You really should go learn something. Religion is why they suffered and are still suffering persecution and genocide.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are going to start playing with the little emotion buttons because you have nothing to say..LOL
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... .....
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
I've provided with the primary sources she's given online. If you need additional information then you'll have to buy her book, which we both know a death-denying coward like you is incapable of reading objectively. You're a pathetically brainwashed Christian godbot in desperate need of professional help. Grow up, kid!
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
Your introduction shows plenty who the jerk is here.
Jerk: An idiot or stupid person.

You've openly acknowledged being a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist even though it's never been rational to believe the universe was created by design and always been dangerous to join a cult with violence and hatred inciting dogma. You're the genuine jerk, kid!
RN Student

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I've provided with the primary sources she's given online. If you need additional information then you'll have to buy her book, which we both know a death-denying coward like you is incapable of reading objectively. You're a pathetically brainwashed Christian godbot in desperate need of professional help. Grow up, kid!
I couldn't find one cited Egyptian text that says Horus was born of a virgin on 12/25, was crucified, etc. and you can't cite them either because they don't exist...all you do is fly off the handle and throw tantrums when confronted with this. You can question the divinity of Jesus (there are modern scholars who do) but this crack pot theory you subscibe to holds no water, the only places you can read about it are through the people who push it. If the historical documents are not there you have to ask yoursel where these people are getting their information from and if it isn't from Egyptian, Hindu, etc. sources then apparently someone is making it up.

The lie is not what you're reading about but the books you're reading and if you were the great skeptic ruled by ration and reasoning that atheists claim to be you would see this.
Ericka

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk: An idiot or stupid person.
You've openly acknowledged being a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist even though it's never been rational to believe the universe was created by design and always been dangerous to join a cult with violence and hatred inciting dogma. You're the genuine jerk, kid!
You sound like you're afraid of the truth. You must be hiding some sin... what is it? Are you gay?
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

RN Student wrote:
If the historical documents are not there you have to ask yoursel where these people are getting their information
Once again, this exceptionally retarded Christian godbot demonstrates his blind hypocrisy in an international forum. The truth is there are no credible historical documents in support of the biblical Jesus. The precious few documents are blatant forgeries.

The entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from other imaginary saviors. You really should try and focus on the big picture instead of desperately seeking absolutely pathetic rationalizations for your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.

It's YOU who needs to provide scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design and the designer was the hideous monster of Christian mythology.

It's YOU who needs to provide medical evidence that mythical characters with supernatural powers from plagiarized works of fiction can have children.

You're certifiably insane and should stop posting here until you've received professional treatment. Your successful de-conversion story would be welcomed in the future.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Ericka wrote:
Are you gay?
Christian fundies like you are inevitably ugly to the bone and rotten to the core homophobic asses without any socially redeemable qualities. The world will be a better place when you're dead and buried, bitch!

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

So once again you cannot provide citation of a primary source for your beloved Dorothy Murdock's claims. They are false and either she is passing along a deception she believes in or she is a liar, either way her reasoning like her scholarship is quite poor. You opened up the can of worms on the copy cat thesis so be prepared to defend it instead of changing subjects.

Still waiting for you to cite that primary source.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, this exceptionally retarded Christian godbot demonstrates his blind hypocrisy in an international forum. The truth is there are no credible historical documents in support of the biblical Jesus. The precious few documents are blatant forgeries.
The entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from other imaginary saviors. You really should try and focus on the big picture instead of desperately seeking absolutely pathetic rationalizations for your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
It's YOU who needs to provide scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design and the designer was the hideous monster of Christian mythology.
It's YOU who needs to provide medical evidence that mythical characters with supernatural powers from plagiarized works of fiction can have children.
You're certifiably insane and should stop posting here until you've received professional treatment. Your successful de-conversion story would be welcomed in the future.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RN Student wrote:
So once again you cannot provide citation of a primary source for your beloved Dorothy Murdock's claims. They are false and either she is passing along a deception she believes in or she is a liar, either way her reasoning like her scholarship is quite poor. You opened up the can of worms on the copy cat thesis so be prepared to defend it instead of changing subjects.
Still waiting for you to cite that primary source.
<quoted text>
You have no doubt noticed that he didn't even touch my historical methodology post. I wonder why. All he has is ad hominem.

It's not that Jesus did or didn't exist, but that he doesn't even want to consider that Jesus ever existed. He says we need to look at objective sources, but then he refuses to do so himself. If it doesn't align with his worldview, he doesn't even consider it.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

RN Student wrote:
So once again you cannot provide citation of a primary source for your beloved Dorothy Murdock's claims.
You asked for primary sources and you've been provided with primary sources. If you'd like to learn Egyptian, Greek, Latin and Hebrew then you could do your own research.

The facts are still irrefutable even if you're too pathetically weak-willed to accept them. Christianity is based on earlier cults and the biblical Jesus is based on their imaginary saviors.

As I previously advised, you should stop making an ass of yourself on an international forum and seek professional help for your mental illness. In fact, this should be your New Year's resolution, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

444 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 533,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min GOD 256,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Catcher1 172,543
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 93,838
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 22 min Alice 0563303677 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Buck Crick 224,604
GMO foods and you! 33 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min thewordofme 722,095
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 115,592
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000