What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75364 Nov 21, 2012
.....
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you too sunshine, Pot meet kettle. Your introduction shows plenty who the jerk is here.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75365 Nov 21, 2012
RN Student wrote:
And you tell me to grow up? Sheesh!
I've provided with the primary sources she's given online. If you need additional information then you'll have to buy her book, which we both know a death-denying coward like you is incapable of reading objectively. You're a pathetically brainwashed Christian godbot in desperate need of professional help. Grow up, kid!
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75366 Nov 21, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Your introduction shows plenty who the jerk is here.
Jerk: An idiot or stupid person.

You've openly acknowledged being a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist even though it's never been rational to believe the universe was created by design and always been dangerous to join a cult with violence and hatred inciting dogma. You're the genuine jerk, kid!
RN Student

Moneta, VA

#75367 Nov 21, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I've provided with the primary sources she's given online. If you need additional information then you'll have to buy her book, which we both know a death-denying coward like you is incapable of reading objectively. You're a pathetically brainwashed Christian godbot in desperate need of professional help. Grow up, kid!
I couldn't find one cited Egyptian text that says Horus was born of a virgin on 12/25, was crucified, etc. and you can't cite them either because they don't exist...all you do is fly off the handle and throw tantrums when confronted with this. You can question the divinity of Jesus (there are modern scholars who do) but this crack pot theory you subscibe to holds no water, the only places you can read about it are through the people who push it. If the historical documents are not there you have to ask yoursel where these people are getting their information from and if it isn't from Egyptian, Hindu, etc. sources then apparently someone is making it up.

The lie is not what you're reading about but the books you're reading and if you were the great skeptic ruled by ration and reasoning that atheists claim to be you would see this.
Ericka

Yorba Linda, CA

#75368 Nov 21, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk: An idiot or stupid person.
You've openly acknowledged being a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist even though it's never been rational to believe the universe was created by design and always been dangerous to join a cult with violence and hatred inciting dogma. You're the genuine jerk, kid!
You sound like you're afraid of the truth. You must be hiding some sin... what is it? Are you gay?
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75369 Nov 21, 2012
RN Student wrote:
If the historical documents are not there you have to ask yoursel where these people are getting their information
Once again, this exceptionally retarded Christian godbot demonstrates his blind hypocrisy in an international forum. The truth is there are no credible historical documents in support of the biblical Jesus. The precious few documents are blatant forgeries.

The entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from other imaginary saviors. You really should try and focus on the big picture instead of desperately seeking absolutely pathetic rationalizations for your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.

It's YOU who needs to provide scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design and the designer was the hideous monster of Christian mythology.

It's YOU who needs to provide medical evidence that mythical characters with supernatural powers from plagiarized works of fiction can have children.

You're certifiably insane and should stop posting here until you've received professional treatment. Your successful de-conversion story would be welcomed in the future.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75370 Nov 21, 2012
Ericka wrote:
Are you gay?
Christian fundies like you are inevitably ugly to the bone and rotten to the core homophobic asses without any socially redeemable qualities. The world will be a better place when you're dead and buried, bitch!

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75371 Nov 21, 2012
So once again you cannot provide citation of a primary source for your beloved Dorothy Murdock's claims. They are false and either she is passing along a deception she believes in or she is a liar, either way her reasoning like her scholarship is quite poor. You opened up the can of worms on the copy cat thesis so be prepared to defend it instead of changing subjects.

Still waiting for you to cite that primary source.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, this exceptionally retarded Christian godbot demonstrates his blind hypocrisy in an international forum. The truth is there are no credible historical documents in support of the biblical Jesus. The precious few documents are blatant forgeries.
The entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from other imaginary saviors. You really should try and focus on the big picture instead of desperately seeking absolutely pathetic rationalizations for your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
It's YOU who needs to provide scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design and the designer was the hideous monster of Christian mythology.
It's YOU who needs to provide medical evidence that mythical characters with supernatural powers from plagiarized works of fiction can have children.
You're certifiably insane and should stop posting here until you've received professional treatment. Your successful de-conversion story would be welcomed in the future.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75372 Nov 21, 2012
RN Student wrote:
So once again you cannot provide citation of a primary source for your beloved Dorothy Murdock's claims. They are false and either she is passing along a deception she believes in or she is a liar, either way her reasoning like her scholarship is quite poor. You opened up the can of worms on the copy cat thesis so be prepared to defend it instead of changing subjects.
Still waiting for you to cite that primary source.
<quoted text>
You have no doubt noticed that he didn't even touch my historical methodology post. I wonder why. All he has is ad hominem.

It's not that Jesus did or didn't exist, but that he doesn't even want to consider that Jesus ever existed. He says we need to look at objective sources, but then he refuses to do so himself. If it doesn't align with his worldview, he doesn't even consider it.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75373 Nov 21, 2012
RN Student wrote:
So once again you cannot provide citation of a primary source for your beloved Dorothy Murdock's claims.
You asked for primary sources and you've been provided with primary sources. If you'd like to learn Egyptian, Greek, Latin and Hebrew then you could do your own research.

The facts are still irrefutable even if you're too pathetically weak-willed to accept them. Christianity is based on earlier cults and the biblical Jesus is based on their imaginary saviors.

As I previously advised, you should stop making an ass of yourself on an international forum and seek professional help for your mental illness. In fact, this should be your New Year's resolution, kid.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75374 Nov 21, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
It's not that Jesus did or didn't exist, but that he doesn't even want to consider that Jesus ever existed.
The truth is you're incapable of rational thought, but very capable of making an ass of yourself. As a rational person, I understand that all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any need for a supernatural creature.

I also understand that fictional books which allege that an imaginary father figure in the sky impregnated a woman who then gave birth to his son are in fact works of fiction that no sane person would ever take seriously.

It can be stated in absolute terms that our planet has never been inhabited by a son of any mythical character even those created with supernatural powers. The monstrous deity of Christian folklore is a mythical character as are all of the thousands of documented mythical deities.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75375 Nov 21, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for primary sources and you've been provided with primary sources. If you'd like to learn Egyptian, Greek, Latin and Hebrew then you could do your own research.
The facts are still irrefutable even if you're too pathetically weak-willed to accept them. Christianity is based on earlier cults and the biblical Jesus is based on their imaginary saviors.
As I previously advised, you should stop making an ass of yourself on an international forum and seek professional help for your mental illness. In fact, this should be your New Year's resolution, kid.
There is no way that you know Greek or Hebrew. Now I know you're a liar.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75376 Nov 21, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you're incapable of rational thought, but very capable of making an ass of yourself. As a rational person, I understand that all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any need for a supernatural creature.
I also understand that fictional books which allege that an imaginary father figure in the sky impregnated a woman who then gave birth to his son are in fact works of fiction that no sane person would ever take seriously.
It can be stated in absolute terms that our planet has never been inhabited by a son of any mythical character even those created with supernatural powers. The monstrous deity of Christian folklore is a mythical character as are all of the thousands of documented mythical deities.
Why do you resort to ad hominem? Address my post about historical methods. If you can.

We both know you can't. But do feel free to try.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#75377 Nov 21, 2012
RN Student wrote:
So once again you cannot provide citation of a primary source for your beloved Dorothy Murdock's claims. They are false and either she is passing along a deception she believes in or she is a liar, either way her reasoning like her scholarship is quite poor. You opened up the can of worms on the copy cat thesis so be prepared to defend it instead of changing subjects.
Still waiting for you to cite that primary source.
<quoted text>
Your doing a great keeping his feet to the fire. Skeptics don't like to support their beliefs and will do anything not to including name calling. A sign of a failed argument is name calling. Keep up the good work.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#75378 Nov 21, 2012
ReligionMustDie wrote:
*happy
Hey RMD,

Glad you're happy! Happy Turkey day to you, hope all is well with you and pups. Our little chihuahua has turned into a spoiled little monster. Not an ankle biter tho, he's a friendly little guy, can't leave him in a vehicle unless it's locked. Seems peeps like to kidnap these little guys.

Must go, on a friends computer, if you see Serah, give her a shout from me?

Peace and punkins

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75379 Nov 21, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for primary sources and you've been provided with primary sources. If you'd like to learn Egyptian, Greek, Latin and Hebrew then you could do your own research.
The facts are still irrefutable even if you're too pathetically weak-willed to accept them. Christianity is based on earlier cults and the biblical Jesus is based on their imaginary saviors.
As I previously advised, you should stop making an ass of yourself on an international forum and seek professional help for your mental illness. In fact, this should be your New Year's resolution, kid.
Just cite the sources, I can find translations on ebsco host or I can go to one of the professors on my campus. I'm still waiting
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75380 Nov 21, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
There is no way that you know Greek or Hebrew.
I've never stated that I know Greek or performed the analysis of the historical documents Murdock used in preparing Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection. You're certainly consistent in demonstrating that your reading comprehension skills are abysmal.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75381 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Skeptics don't like to support their beliefs
Once again, there's no such thing as a belief system. Rational adults don't have beliefs. Rational adults study science based in reality on observation and experimentation.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#75382 Nov 21, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Just cite the sources
I see you're continuing to ignore my advice and make a complete ass of yourself. You've already been provided with the primary sources used by Murdock. It's truly astounding how the brainwashed minds of godbots refuse to grasp irrefutable facts in contradiction to their programming.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75383 Nov 21, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're continuing to ignore my advice and make a complete ass of yourself. You've already been provided with the primary sources used by Murdock. It's truly astounding how the brainwashed minds of godbots refuse to grasp irrefutable facts in contradiction to their programming.
I looked on that site and every hyperlink takes you to other parts of her book or other books she has written. There are no primary sources listed on that siteand if the only source she can cite to support her work is herself then she is even more of a hack than I first thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kentthetard 675,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 110,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr hallucinatingGab 982,187
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 1 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr andet1987 10
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 4 hr Deewhy 23
More from around the web