Jeff

San Jose, CA

#75280 Nov 20, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question. Are you a home-schooled child being abused by your misguided parents? Natural forces have no minds, kid.
In the real world, scientific hypotheses are educated guesses based on actual observation. Scientific theories are one or more proven scientific hypotheses that have been proven and verified by multiple teams of researchers.
The god hypothesis is a failed scientific observation. There's never been a single scientific observation which would lead a sane person to even hypothesize that either the universe or life on earth was created by design.
The juvenile concept of mythical deities was initially created out of ignorance of natural phenomena then hijacked by nefarious opportunists as the essential element of indoctrination systems to control the retarded such as yourself.
Gawdunit remains the single greatest source of ignorance worldwide as you demonstrate with each of your infantile posts. You'd be best advised to cease humiliating yourself on an international forum with your willful and appalling ignorance of science and get and education.
I can see you are public schooled educated. You try to cover up your ignorance by trying to appear smart. Sorry. That don't work here.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75281 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff wrote:
I can see you are public schooled educated.
The blind hypocrisy of the completely brainwashed Christian godbot never ceases to amaze. You weren't educated. You were indoctrinated.

Unfortunately, you're too severely retarded to understand the difference between indoctrination and education. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and will need professional de-conversion assistance, kid.

http://www.amazon.com/The-End-Christianity-Jo...

"The Christian Delusion is the first book I give to anyone who wants to understand why I am no longer a Christian. Loftus and company have returned with The End of Christianity, which will now be the second book I give to anyone who wants to read a substantive case against Christian faith." --Luke Meuhlhauser

"No collection better demonstrates how taking Christianity seriously reveals its all too human origin. This superb, often witty, and exceedingly well-researched collection explains how early Christianity is only a pale resemblance of any of the diverse Christian sects today. As well, the authors reveal how vastly improbable Christian dogmas are: such as the notion that a god designed the universe; that life replete with personal identity continues after death; that hell represents divine justice; and the claim that morality is exclusively Christian. Overall, very sobering for Christians, and so wonderfully delightful for the rest of us." --Malcolm Murray, PhD
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#75282 Nov 20, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of the completely brainwashed Christian godbot never ceases to amaze. You weren't educated. You were indoctrinated.
Unfortunately, you're too severely retarded to understand the difference between indoctrination and education. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and will need professional de-conversion assistance, kid.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-Christianity-Jo...
"The Christian Delusion is the first book I give to anyone who wants to understand why I am no longer a Christian. Loftus and company have returned with The End of Christianity, which will now be the second book I give to anyone who wants to read a substantive case against Christian faith." --Luke Meuhlhauser
"No collection better demonstrates how taking Christianity seriously reveals its all too human origin. This superb, often witty, and exceedingly well-researched collection explains how early Christianity is only a pale resemblance of any of the diverse Christian sects today. As well, the authors reveal how vastly improbable Christian dogmas are: such as the notion that a god designed the universe; that life replete with personal identity continues after death; that hell represents divine justice; and the claim that morality is exclusively Christian. Overall, very sobering for Christians, and so wonderfully delightful for the rest of us." --Malcolm Murray, PhD
Get serious. Loftus and his works have been soundly refuted as nonsense. no wonder you are dense. This stuff is trash.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75283 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Loftus and his works have been soundly refuted as nonsense.
Religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance. You're an especially severe case of mental retardation via Christian indoctrination and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a world class ignoramus. The works of Loftus haven't been refuted by your disingenuous cult, kid.

However, Christian mythology has been thoroughly discredited through objective historical and scientific analysis not that anyone with an ounce of common sense would ever mindlessly accept an utterly ridiculous scientific hypothesis without any supporting evidence.

You're a completely brainwashed godbot incapable of grasping irrefutable facts in contradiction to your indoctrination. You're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race. You're the sort of feeble-minded and weak-willed godbot that's capable of being programmed to gleefully commit atrocities for your imaginary friends.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75284 Nov 20, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
My GOoDness Remudi what happened to the the healthty eating -- I hear an order for double fudge after I made cranberry nut cookies for you --
Granny!!! How the hell are you?! I hope you are better- I really do.
As far as the cookies go, I'm figrin I better start enjoying as I am getting to be just an old fart and I don't need my best health and fitness anymore. Anyways, thanks for the cookies, granny. I'll have those cranberry nut cookies gone in no time and I will be ready for the double fudge :)
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly amazed how you have kept this train on it's track this long - much of what I read is like a scenerio coming - the stage is set and the puppets are all in play --
I hear you loud and clear, I do. But the thing is, just where do the tracks end and just where do the puppets take the new stage at.
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>Just the same I'm not afraid of this train my ticket has been punched at Calvary and even full steam ahead my stop won't be missed when the trumpet is sounded -- and you know my hand will always be reaching out for you my friend.
Very brave of you.
Granny, you know were all on the same train and I AM the conductor and I AM conducting! I just don't know what I AM conducting :) Maybe just high voltage?
I don't think Horatio horn blower will let you down when he goes to blowin' that trumpet.
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my and indeed some fresh flowers here to remind you of some GOoD ole days past -- which I hope bring fond memories of a granny you named --
TLC - Granny
Well hey, thank you for the flowers,Granny. Just be sure to keep some for yourself to add to the flowers that I have placed here for you, okay. You take care Granny.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75285 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you are public schooled educated. You try to cover up your ignorance by trying to appear smart. Sorry. That don't work here.
Feckin' turd.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75286 Nov 20, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>idgits, unless they change their ways, will always be idgits :) hahaha
I had to google that one!! Never heard the word "idgits" before..
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75287 Nov 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_M5mQ hY1RgcI/S7PyD1JdmvI/AAAAAAAAIG w/A4GqUq-2m_c/s1600/Why-Passio n_of_The_Christ-Jesus_on_Cross .png
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75288 Nov 20, 2012
ReligionMustDie wrote:
I had to google that one!! Never heard the word "idgits" before..
As a godbot so pathetically brainwashed to actually believe in faeries, Serah is a world class "idgit".

I enjoyed the Jesus singing parody!
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#75289 Nov 20, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance. You're an especially severe case of mental retardation via Christian indoctrination and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a world class ignoramus. The works of Loftus haven't been refuted by your disingenuous cult, kid.
However, Christian mythology has been thoroughly discredited through objective historical and scientific analysis not that anyone with an ounce of common sense would ever mindlessly accept an utterly ridiculous scientific hypothesis without any supporting evidence.
You're a completely brainwashed godbot incapable of grasping irrefutable facts in contradiction to your indoctrination. You're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race. You're the sort of feeble-minded and weak-willed godbot that's capable of being programmed to gleefully commit atrocities for your imaginary friends.
Who has refuted Christianity with any facts? Keep in mind that assertions are not facts. This is where you and your ilk get confused. You think assertions are facts when in reality they are opinions. All you do is assert. You never present facts. That's your public school training. Sad.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75290 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Who has refuted Christianity with any facts?
It's truly sad you lack the intellectual capacity to understand that Christian mythology has been thoroughly discredited. The damn bible is a mostly plagiarized work of fiction not an historical document. There are numerous failed and totally preposterous scientific hypotheses.

There's absolutely no debate amongst sane people. Organized religion is a hoax and Christianity is a derivative cult with very little originality. You really should aspire to leave the Dark Ages behind instead of continuing to totally humiliate yourself. Never ever forget that the ONLY enlightened Christians are ex-Christians, kid!

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/becom...
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#75291 Nov 20, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's truly sad you lack the intellectual capacity to understand that Christian mythology has been thoroughly discredited. The damn bible is a mostly plagiarized work of fiction not an historical document. There are numerous failed and totally preposterous scientific hypotheses.
There's absolutely no debate amongst sane people. Organized religion is a hoax and Christianity is a derivative cult with very little originality. You really should aspire to leave the Dark Ages behind instead of continuing to totally humiliate yourself. Never ever forget that the ONLY enlightened Christians are ex-Christians, kid!
http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/becom...
Right. Christianity is a myth yet over 1 billion people believe in it. Millions of them are far far more intelligent than you are. Go figure.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75292 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Christianity is a myth yet over 1 billion people believe in it.
Intelligence has been defined in many different ways such as understanding. By definition, brainwashed religious cultists like you don't understand that organized religion is a cruel and dangerous hoax with absolutely no basis in reality.

Religions are dogma-based indoctrination systems not faith-based belief systems. There are no religious cultists who are more intelligent than non-cultists with the intelligence, common sense and courage to reject religious indoctrination.

Humans don't get to vote on the existence of mythical deities and afterlife fantasylands for self-righteous bigoted slaves to religious dogma. You're making a complete ass of yourself, kid!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#75293 Nov 20, 2012
What do I think of Him?? I think He created the entire universe.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75294 Nov 20, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Resurrectionologist? Unfortunately, you're so completely brainwashed that your capacity to think rationally will never be resurrected. You'll simply waste away your one chance at life as a mindless godbot with absolutely nothing positive to contribute to society.
Oh really? Well why don't you tell me exactly how I waste my life away? What can you do that I can't? This should be good. I can hardly wait. <smirk>

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75295 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Christianity is a myth yet over 1 billion people believe in it. Millions of them are far far more intelligent than you are. Go figure.
I was watching his posts in the "Prove there's a God" thread when he was posting under the moniker "Pomona Atheist." He posts the same stuff over and over. He puts faith in hacks like Archaya S and then fails to bring forth any intelligent rebuttal when challenged.

Watch this:

Historical fact: Ancient Israel was home to the Hebrew people, also known as Jews.

Historical fact: The Jews were intensely monotheistic. They believed in one God. They were so monotheistic that they protested pagan Roman images and official emblems of Roman military power.

Historical fact: The epicenter of the Jewish faith in 1st century Palestine, was Jerusalem. It still is.

Historical fact: Christianity started in Jerusalem with the belief that Jesus had been crucified and raised from the dead in Jerusalem. Christianity could not have started in any other city while making this claim.

Question: Why would devout Jews invent a religion based on pagan influences that they detested, in the very city that was the epicenter of their monotheistic worldview?

Let's see how he answers this.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75296 Nov 20, 2012
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
I think He created the entire universe.
Don't flatter yourself! If your were capable of thinking rationally then you'd have the intelligence to understand that the universe and life on earth had entirely natural origins.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75297 Nov 20, 2012
According to Dorothy Murdock anyone with credentials doesn't know what they are talking about so he will probably call your well known historical facts that are supported by theist and secular historians alike revisionist history without providing any kind of proof because it was all destroyed by Christians a long time ago yet some how he knows about it.
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching his posts in the "Prove there's a God" thread when he was posting under the moniker "Pomona Atheist." He posts the same stuff over and over. He puts faith in hacks like Archaya S and then fails to bring forth any intelligent rebuttal when challenged.
Watch this:
Historical fact: Ancient Israel was home to the Hebrew people, also known as Jews.
Historical fact: The Jews were intensely monotheistic. They believed in one God. They were so monotheistic that they protested pagan Roman images and official emblems of Roman military power.
Historical fact: The epicenter of the Jewish faith in 1st century Palestine, was Jerusalem. It still is.
Historical fact: Christianity started in Jerusalem with the belief that Jesus had been crucified and raised from the dead in Jerusalem. Christianity could not have started in any other city while making this claim.
Question: Why would devout Jews invent a religion based on pagan influences that they detested, in the very city that was the epicenter of their monotheistic worldview?
Let's see how he answers this.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75298 Nov 20, 2012
What can you do that I can't?
You're a willing slave to unconscionable dogma knowingly wasting your worthless life in ignorance because you don't have the guts to let go of your inane delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and afterlife fantasyland.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75299 Nov 20, 2012
He puts faith in hacks like Archaya S
The disingenuous efforts of your barbaric cult to discredit Archaya S have miserably failed. Note that the author actually provides numerous sources to back up her meticulous research even in an ebook available online for any godbot who actually has a desire to learn the truth about their own cult:

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/origins...

"The Christ of the gospels is in no sense an historical personage or a supreme model of humanity, a hero who strove, and suffered, and failed to save the world by his death. It is impossible to establish the existence of an historical character even as an impostor. For such an one the two witnesses, astronomical mythology and gnosticism, completely prove an alibi. The Christ is a popular lay-figure that never lived, and a lay-figure of Pagan origin; a lay-figure that was once the Ram and afterwards the Fish; a lay-figure that in human form was the portrait and image of a dozen different gods."

Gerald Massey, The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min U Slipped Up 604,769
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min yon 4,681
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 558,921
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Pokay 773,772
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 12 min Lawrence James co... 15
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Charlie Sheen 265,003
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 25 min royal kannadiga 1,242
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Catcher1 175,528
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web