“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#75257 Nov 17, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to your sanity, they played taps a very long time ago. You live in shame and you'll die in disgrace with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax.
I believe your are correct on organized religion - as for comments about me - I leave you in the hands of the Engineer here, Remudi has known me a long time since the early pages of this thread -- since you decided to paste from my post to him directly.

It took me a while to learn that argument serves no purpose - choice words that you have chosen to use are illiterately used to fan a flame that I have no desire to fuel --

I extend a hand of kindness and friendship, I truly understand if you pass, there are more than one willing to take my place to give you what you want -- TLC - OSG
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75258 Nov 17, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
It took me a while to learn that argument serves no purpose
There's no debate whatsoever regarding any supernatural involvement in either the origin of the universe or life on earth. All of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins without any supernatural involvement.

You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're dangerously delusional, but vehemently refuse to acknowledge your own mental illness. No one has an imaginary father figure in the sky waiting for them after their death.

Derren Brown had another fascinating special last night on BBC, which would be very educational for you. It took him only 15 minutes to convince a woman far more intelligent than a brainwashed godbot like you that she was having a supernatural experience. Unlike the perpetuators of the greatest lie ever told, he came clean with this woman.

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#75259 Nov 18, 2012
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75260 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor Insanity wrote:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_M5mQ hY1RgcI/S7PyD1JdmvI/AAAAAAAAIG w/A4GqUq-2m_c/s1600/Why-Passio n_of_The_Christ-Jesus_on_Cross .png
It's too late for this particular whack job, but godbots who haven't been completely milked of their free will become truly enlightened from learning about the inhumane indoctrination tactics of preying religious cults. There are no gods and no afterlife fantasylands for willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#75261 Nov 19, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
My GOoDness Remudi what happened to the the healthty eating -- I hear an order for double fudge after I made cranberry nut cookies for you --
I am truly amazed how you have kept this train on it's track this long - much of what I read is like a scenerio coming - the stage is set and the puppets are all in play --
Just the same I'm not afraid of this train my ticket has been punched at Calvary and even full steam ahead my stop won't be missed when the trumpet is sounded -- and you know my hand will always be reaching out for you my friend.
Oh my and indeed some fresh flowers here to remind you of some GOoD ole days past -- which I hope bring fond memories of a granny you named --
TLC - Granny
Ahhh My Sweet Cyber Sister ~ I hope Rufus Remudie drops by and says "G'Day" and he knows your hand will always be offering. I hope you went well with the food and Christmas packs you were hoping to get for the poor and needy, I just wish I was close enough to help out. GOD Bless you and I am Praying you are going to be healthier than ever ~ love always, your Sister from the Land of Oz :)

(((*_*)))

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#75262 Nov 19, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to your sanity, they played taps a very long time ago. You live in shame and you'll die in disgrace with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax.
GOD knows what this lady has done to help out others and you don't even have a speck on her goodness. You are insane with your cruel words to a loving lady.... retarded children have been well loved and cared for by our generous sister and probably will continue to be cared by her for a long time to come.

Shame on you and your foul words, shame, shame, shame.....

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#75263 Nov 19, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too late for this particular whack job, but godbots who haven't been completely milked of their free will become truly enlightened from learning about the inhumane indoctrination tactics of preying religious cults. There are no gods and no afterlife fantasylands for willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LksVbHxLRvYXX
Not only are you insane you are deceitful and a liar to boot! Shame on you..... shame, shame, shame......
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#75264 Nov 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... FM non virgin wired for sound theres no Jesus hes all fake
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75265 Nov 19, 2012
Serah wrote:
GOD knows
Imaginary friends ONLY exist in the dangerously delusional minds of pathetically brainwashed godbots like you. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized for professional de-conversion assistance. Shame on you for being a death-denying coward!
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75266 Nov 19, 2012
Serah wrote:
you are deceitful
Irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming aren't "deceitful" because you're a death-denying coward and don't have the guts to accept them.

The inhumane indoctrination tactics used to create cults of ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots like you are well understood and will someday be internationally banned.

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#75267 Nov 19, 2012
I think you'd better make your peace with Him before it's too late for your soul.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75268 Nov 19, 2012
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
I think you'd better make your peace with Him before it's too late for your soul.
Rational people KNOW supernatural deities and eternal souls don't exist. Unfortunately, you'll NEVER be anything more than a stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.

The truth is you're a death-denying coward who has been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources. You just don't have the guts to let go of your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife fantasylands.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#75269 Nov 19, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people KNOW supernatural deities and eternal souls don't exist. Unfortunately, you'll NEVER be anything more than a stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.
The truth is you're a death-denying coward who has been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources. You just don't have the guts to let go of your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife fantasylands.
Some of the most intelligent people who have ever lived believe in supernatural deities and eternal souls. Its actually insane not to believe this because if you don't have a soul, you are just a meat machine.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75270 Nov 19, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to your sanity, they played taps a very long time ago. You live in shame and you'll die in disgrace with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax.
I thought I recognized your old worn out lines and cut/paste script.

Got yourself banned as Pomona Atheist and now you're gray-boxing as myth buster. Nice sock. Go figure. Laughing @ you.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#75271 Nov 20, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people KNOW supernatural deities and eternal souls don't exist. Unfortunately, you'll NEVER be anything more than a stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.
The truth is you're a death-denying coward who has been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources. You just don't have the guts to let go of your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife fantasylands.
Surely you are Pomona Atheist, or a relative of his or Seen the other side.... or else you too are an idgit who enjoys changing other people's avatar names, which is a reportable offence. Cheats and liars have little or no credibility; come back when you can at least be honest with others, you are surely not honest with yourself.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#75272 Nov 20, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I recognized your old worn out lines and cut/paste script.
Got yourself banned as Pomona Atheist and now you're gray-boxing as myth buster. Nice sock. Go figure. Laughing @ you.
Just ran into your posting.... there are not many who are as deceitful as PA, but laughing with ya... idgits, unless they change their ways, will always be idgits :) hahaha
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75273 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Some of the most intelligent people who have ever lived believe in supernatural deities and eternal souls
Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that religious indoctrination retards intellectual development as pathetically brainwashed godbots like you demonstrate on a daily basis in this forum.

The world's most intelligent and educated are the least religious. The world's least intelligent and uneducated are the most religious.

A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane. You just proved that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75274 Nov 20, 2012
Serah wrote:
you are surely not honest with yourself.
As a brainwashed godbot, it's YOU who lies to yourself on a daily basis to maintain your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and feed your inane delusions of an imaginary father and afterlife fantasyland.

Rational people have the common sense to recognize organized religion as a hoax. We have absolutely no reason to be dishonest with ourselves or anyone else. You belong in an insane asylum.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#75275 Nov 20, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
Resurrectionologist? Unfortunately, you're so completely brainwashed that your capacity to think rationally will never be resurrected. You'll simply waste away your one chance at life as a mindless godbot with absolutely nothing positive to contribute to society.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#75276 Nov 20, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that religious indoctrination retards intellectual development as pathetically brainwashed godbots like you demonstrate on a daily basis in this forum.
The world's most intelligent and educated are the least religious. The world's least intelligent and uneducated are the most religious.
A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane. You just proved that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.
Lets test your theory. 2 of the greatest minds in history were Christians. Augustine and Aquinas. There impact on history has huge. Now tell me what atheists have had the kind of impact on mankind like these 2 have for the past few centuries?

BTW- it is the atheist who lacks "the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,772
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min scirocco 118,286
I Will Plow My Mom In Week By Monday 5/28 (May '12) 14 min jaden 42
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 15 min Ricky F 1,807
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Liam 545,061
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 17 min Wildcard7 19
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 39 min Wordsworth 4,598
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Aura Mytha 260,191
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr sandeeprajj 978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr mdbuilder 174,202

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE