Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

You twisted,twisted Meat drapes!!

http://whtc.com/blogs/post/rkingman/2012/oct/...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

YOu twisted fools don't give a siht about the 18,000+ at Hostess about to be unemployed. If you were, you would not have listened to that crack-pot michele obama. Look at you now, after you put Hostess out of business you are scrambling to get the last bits of it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/twin...

God damn nutty mfrs!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Well, 21,000+ are about to be unemployed right at the get-go of the first of the year. That is nothing but a drop in the bucket for what is about to be.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are my cookies!!! Tell her to get out of that bed and get in the kitchen!! I want double fudge cookies.
Huh.. I got juumped the other day. by two light skinned blacks. They were intially calling me racial slurs. Today I found my home made pull weights that I had fastened to the back of the house missing.Pff..I am getting to old for this crap.
My GOoDness Remudi what happened to the the healthty eating -- I hear an order for double fudge after I made cranberry nut cookies for you --

I am truly amazed how you have kept this train on it's track this long - much of what I read is like a scenerio coming - the stage is set and the puppets are all in play --

Just the same I'm not afraid of this train my ticket has been punched at Calvary and even full steam ahead my stop won't be missed when the trumpet is sounded -- and you know my hand will always be reaching out for you my friend.

Oh my and indeed some fresh flowers here to remind you of some GOoD ole days past -- which I hope bring fond memories of a granny you named --

TLC - Granny
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
Just the same I'm not afraid of this train my ticket has been punched at Calvary and even full steam ahead my stop won't be missed when the trumpet is sounded
In regards to your sanity, they played taps a very long time ago. You live in shame and you'll die in disgrace with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to your sanity, they played taps a very long time ago. You live in shame and you'll die in disgrace with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax.
I believe your are correct on organized religion - as for comments about me - I leave you in the hands of the Engineer here, Remudi has known me a long time since the early pages of this thread -- since you decided to paste from my post to him directly.

It took me a while to learn that argument serves no purpose - choice words that you have chosen to use are illiterately used to fan a flame that I have no desire to fuel --

I extend a hand of kindness and friendship, I truly understand if you pass, there are more than one willing to take my place to give you what you want -- TLC - OSG
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
It took me a while to learn that argument serves no purpose
There's no debate whatsoever regarding any supernatural involvement in either the origin of the universe or life on earth. All of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins without any supernatural involvement.

You've repeatedly demonstrated that you're dangerously delusional, but vehemently refuse to acknowledge your own mental illness. No one has an imaginary father figure in the sky waiting for them after their death.

Derren Brown had another fascinating special last night on BBC, which would be very educational for you. It took him only 15 minutes to convince a woman far more intelligent than a brainwashed godbot like you that she was having a supernatural experience. Unlike the perpetuators of the greatest lie ever told, he came clean with this woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Doctor Insanity wrote:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_M5mQ hY1RgcI/S7PyD1JdmvI/AAAAAAAAIG w/A4GqUq-2m_c/s1600/Why-Passio n_of_The_Christ-Jesus_on_Cross .png
It's too late for this particular whack job, but godbots who haven't been completely milked of their free will become truly enlightened from learning about the inhumane indoctrination tactics of preying religious cults. There are no gods and no afterlife fantasylands for willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
My GOoDness Remudi what happened to the the healthty eating -- I hear an order for double fudge after I made cranberry nut cookies for you --
I am truly amazed how you have kept this train on it's track this long - much of what I read is like a scenerio coming - the stage is set and the puppets are all in play --
Just the same I'm not afraid of this train my ticket has been punched at Calvary and even full steam ahead my stop won't be missed when the trumpet is sounded -- and you know my hand will always be reaching out for you my friend.
Oh my and indeed some fresh flowers here to remind you of some GOoD ole days past -- which I hope bring fond memories of a granny you named --
TLC - Granny
Ahhh My Sweet Cyber Sister ~ I hope Rufus Remudie drops by and says "G'Day" and he knows your hand will always be offering. I hope you went well with the food and Christmas packs you were hoping to get for the poor and needy, I just wish I was close enough to help out. GOD Bless you and I am Praying you are going to be healthier than ever ~ love always, your Sister from the Land of Oz :)

(((*_*)))

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD knows what this lady has done to help out others and you don't even have a speck on her goodness. You are insane with your cruel words to a loving lady.... retarded children have been well loved and cared for by our generous sister and probably will continue to be cared by her for a long time to come.

Shame on you and your foul words, shame, shame, shame.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too late for this particular whack job, but godbots who haven't been completely milked of their free will become truly enlightened from learning about the inhumane indoctrination tactics of preying religious cults. There are no gods and no afterlife fantasylands for willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma.
Not only are you insane you are deceitful and a liar to boot! Shame on you..... shame, shame, shame......
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

youtube.com/watch... FM non virgin wired for sound theres no Jesus hes all fake
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Serah wrote:
GOD knows
Imaginary friends ONLY exist in the dangerously delusional minds of pathetically brainwashed godbots like you. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized for professional de-conversion assistance. Shame on you for being a death-denying coward!
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Serah wrote:
you are deceitful
Irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming aren't "deceitful" because you're a death-denying coward and don't have the guts to accept them.

The inhumane indoctrination tactics used to create cults of ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots like you are well understood and will someday be internationally banned.

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I think you'd better make your peace with Him before it's too late for your soul.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Doctor INSANITY wrote:
I think you'd better make your peace with Him before it's too late for your soul.
Rational people KNOW supernatural deities and eternal souls don't exist. Unfortunately, you'll NEVER be anything more than a stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.

The truth is you're a death-denying coward who has been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources. You just don't have the guts to let go of your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife fantasylands.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people KNOW supernatural deities and eternal souls don't exist. Unfortunately, you'll NEVER be anything more than a stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.
The truth is you're a death-denying coward who has been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources. You just don't have the guts to let go of your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife fantasylands.
Some of the most intelligent people who have ever lived believe in supernatural deities and eternal souls. Its actually insane not to believe this because if you don't have a soul, you are just a meat machine.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I recognized your old worn out lines and cut/paste script.

Got yourself banned as Pomona Atheist and now you're gray-boxing as myth buster. Nice sock. Go figure. Laughing @ you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you are Pomona Atheist, or a relative of his or Seen the other side.... or else you too are an idgit who enjoys changing other people's avatar names, which is a reportable offence. Cheats and liars have little or no credibility; come back when you can at least be honest with others, you are surely not honest with yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,861 - 67,880 of69,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

436 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min dirty white boy- 719,760
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Chess Jurist 532,204
Is homosexuality an ABOMINATION?? 11 min Doctor REALITY 4
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 223,973
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min lisw 172,171
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 21 min Doctor REALITY 13
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Take Your Country Back 114,924
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 256,334
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••