Oakland, CA

#75223 Nov 9, 2012
*have been
ReligonMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75224 Nov 9, 2012
Case in point...
Gone4good_ok wrote:
<quoted text> Cept' maybe tattooed on a red neck.
If you are Caucasion, you better wake up and cleanse your self.
ReligonMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75225 Nov 9, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
<quoted text> Cept' maybe tattooed on a red neck.
You should ask yourself a few questions. First off: Do you see any other races hating on their own bnecause of race? I can answer that one for you.. No you don't. That is strictly a U.S caucasian thing. Ask yourself why that is..
ReligonMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75226 Nov 9, 2012
Think about what you placed on the board, fella..
Gone4good_ok wrote:
<quoted text> No, us Jesus loving americans sure as hell did. Cept' maybe tattooed on a red neck.
ReligonMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75227 Nov 9, 2012
Fella, what has brainwashed you is now rapidly turning this country into a pile of crap.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#75228 Nov 10, 2012
BogdanWlf wrote:
He is the Saviour. No doubt.
No, he's not! There has never been a single divine miracle in the history of the human race. There's no doubt that you're certifiably insane.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#75229 Nov 10, 2012
Serah wrote:
I guess you blame JESUS for guns, violence and crime too!!
No rational adult blames imaginary saviors for acts of violence, but brainwashed godbots like you have committed the most atrocities.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#75230 Nov 11, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You might need to learn up a bit on man(kind) and JESUS..... I guess you blame JESUS for guns, violence and crime too!!
I blame jesus for christians

everything else, including the world wars, is small compared to that sin
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#75231 Nov 11, 2012
karl44 wrote:
I blame jesus for christians
I blame the terrestrial authors of the damn bible for creating the fictional Jesus and approximately two billion brainwashed godbots worldwide lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#75232 Nov 12, 2012
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the terrestrial authors of the damn bible for creating the fictional Jesus and approximately two billion brainwashed godbots worldwide lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality.
good to see ya back p
Dwayne

Old Bridge, NJ

#75233 Nov 13, 2012
Hey folks, whats unfortunate in all of this back and forth of whose right or wrong is that there is no testimony of what Christ has done for you that believe. For me, I should have been dead and gone 3x over, but Jesus saved me from death from drugs and street life so I canhelp someone else who may be struggling in this life. For you that don't believe, I would at least be concerned that if hell is real and I may be on my way there if I deny Jesus, maybe I better get some of my questions answered. Praying for your souls...
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#75234 Nov 13, 2012
Dwayne wrote:
Jesus saved me from death
No mythical character saved you or anyone else from death. You're dangerously delusional and need professional help. You'd benefit from the incomparable Derren Brown's special airing on Friday if you have the guts to watch it.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/derren-bro...
Malone

Findlay, OH

#75235 Nov 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed HE is :) Good to see you Brother Poker :)
Hey Serah! Hope you are doing well! Peace & Pokes lol
isay

Cebu, Philippines

#75236 Nov 15, 2012
mhmoudali wrote:
hi
i think jessus is not god
and cant be god
he is human and hyman he was
he was prophet
coz god cant take the shape of human
god is infinite and cant be contained in human body
.... He is a both human and divine. He maintains his humanity and his Divinity it is called Hypostatic union....Jesus is out teacher..our saviour and our God.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#75237 Nov 15, 2012
isay wrote:
Jesus is out teacher..our saviour and our God.
Wrong! It's historical fact that organized religion is nothing more than a cruel hoax and your beloved Jesus is an amalgamated myth that never existed. An enlightened Christian understands the irrefutable truth and is inevitably an ex-Christian. You should aspire to be an enlightened former Christian cultist instead of humiliating yourself on an international forum with your childish inane delusions.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Christian-Delusion-...

"John Loftus and his distinguished colleagues have certainly produced one of the best and arguably the best critique of the Christian faith the world has ever known. Using sociological, biblical, scientific, historical, philosophical, theological and ethical criticisms, this book completely destroys Christianity. All but the most fanatical believers who read it should be moved to have profound doubts."
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#75239 Nov 15, 2012
What do you think of the Him?? You'd better smarten up,Opie,and REALIZE that your soul is going to stand before the Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgement Day.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#75240 Nov 16, 2012
Doctor of Insanity wrote:
your soul is going to stand before the Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgement Day.
The blind hypocrisy of one of the most staggeringly ignorant self-righteous bigoted godbots in the history of topix in questioning the intelligence of any rational adult capable of recognizing organized religion as a cruel and dangerous hoax is almost beyond belief.

A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane and should be institutionalized immediately for treatment of their mental illness. No living creature has an immortal soul or will stand before any mythical character and be judged upon their death.

http://www.amazon.com/The-End-Christianity-Jo...

"In this successor volume to his critically acclaimed first anthology, The Christian Delusion: Why Faith Fails, John Loftus—a former minister and now a leading atheist spokesperson—has assembled a stellar group of respected scholars to continue the critique of Christianity begun in the first volume. The contributors include Victor Stenger, Robert Price, Hector Avalos, Richard Carrier, Keith Parsons, David Eller, and others. Loftus is the author of Why I Became an Atheist: A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity. Taken together, the Loftus trilogy poses formidable challenges to claims for the rationality of the Christian faith.

The first part considers the wildly improbable nature of basic Christian tenets; the lack of agreement among diverse Christian sects regarding the essential Christian message; and a counter argument to the popular Christian claim that it was incredible that the Christian faith arose if it wasn't true in the first place.

The second part analyzes the role of ancient Near Eastern myth in the creation of the Bible, revealing that the image of God depicted there is a projection of evolving human needs during the Iron Age beginning with polytheism.

In the third part, the contributors critique the Christian doctrines of the atonement, hell, and the resurrection.

The final part considers the incompatibility of religion and science, reviews claims for intelligent design and life after death, and advances the proposition that science can help discover morality.

Students and scholars with an interest in the philosophy of religion will find this compilation of incisive critical essays to be intellectually stimulating and deeply thought provoking."
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75241 Nov 17, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
<quoted text> No, us Jesus loving americans sure as hell did. That's how jesus works right? Mans hands? Sure as hell has no hands of his own. Cept' maybe tattooed on a red neck.
Something else here ,too.. The fire bombings the U.S did to the Japanese killed FAR MORE Japanese than what those two nuke bombs did, combined. Although, those two bombs did more wreckage. Something else you might not know, did you know that after the war the Japanese insisted that the U.S gvnmnt send people in to clean-up the aftermath of those two bombs? Well , they did. The U.S gvnmnt bowed down and sent in many,many thousands of U.S Soldiers to do the clean-up the wreckage of those two bombs and they were not issued ANY protective wear. It went not into their jackets for later reference, either.
To add, they were forced by the U.S gvnmnt to sign papers that they were not to ever say a word about it, and if they did twas ta ever say anything, they would face the consequences by either being shot or imprisoned for a very long time.
I do not recall the name of that “Act”, but I am sure you can find it somewhere on the innanet if you look.
Anyrays, what the U.S did by doing that is kill more U.S soldiers than what both bomb detonations killed of the Japanese. Those Filthy,Filthy Japanese (at the time) really had their nerve! Not only did they think that they were a superior race, but they were on a terror, torture crusade. Not only did they brutalize the Chinese, but they tortured and made slaves out of the POW’s. Do you know that Japanese soldiers were tying up very old(80-90 years old) Chinese women and gang raping them and they were also testing the sharpness of their blades on the necks and limbs of Chinese children. Oh yes, their gvnmnt knew that they were doing such things. If the Japanese would have landed foot soldiers on U.S soil, just what do you think would have happened in the cities and towns that they occupied?? I mean they really had their f’n nerve insisting that the U.S send in people to clean the wreckage of those two bombs. For that, the U.S should have dropped two more of those bombs on them! None of that you hear of though. The filthy Lib mainstream media only zombifies people and corrupts. They are more far dangerous than any modern day christian organization.
The Japanese really did Earn and Deserve their ‘radiation therapy’. The Japanese were not poor ,poor innocent victims. In fact, they were a very nasty and just down right evil imperialistic torturous slaughtering machine. The only reason the Japanese didn’t carry their bombs further in is because of fuel problems.
If they had the means and their way, they would have not only bombed Pearl Harbor, but all of Hawaii, literally destroying it and all inhabitants. They would have nuke bombed the whole U.S like we fire bombed them, but they wouldn‘t have stop at just that. Just be thankful for those two bombs and that those crazy psycho’s didn’t make it over here. Myself, I am sort of surprised that they surrendered and that they did not somehow turn their whole country into some sort of Kamikaze doomsday machine. People that will cut-off their own fingers and hands are just not the surrendering type. At least, one wouldn’t think so.
The Chinese are now mad dogging the Japanese. Lucky for all the Japanese are not the way they once were because now they have nuclear; massive nuclear Hairy carry and radiation equipped Kamikaze‘s- Toxic Avengers in airplanes! Nuclear loaded Jap Zero’s looking for anything to crash into!...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75242 Nov 17, 2012
Those two bombs did not do to the Japanese what the lib mainstream portray. It killed and damaged more Americans than anything, but you won’t see them put that on display nor will you hear them talk of it.
I tell you ,fella, if jesus was around at the time he would have invoked the hammer of the Gods to come crushing down upon them and smite them with emrods and bowel disease. If Hirohito, Topo geejo and the rest of those psycho’s would have won the war and it was only them and their ally the christian Nazi’s left, they would have warred with each other because you cannot have two master races on the same planet. Both Hirohito and Christian Adolf thought they were divine. Especially Hirohito. The Japs really thought he was divinity itself and worshipped him as such. Hirohito and Jesus did have something in common and that be they both were frauds. But, nevertheless, The Japs would walk right off the edge of the earth with Hirohito and the Christians would follow that jesus fella right off the side of the earth ,too.
Now, Christian Hitler, he had his little Easy Bake ovens to roast his enemies ,yes he did; but we had our igniter bombs to ignite entire Jap cities into barbecue pits! Although, bamboo and paper doesn’t burn for very long (((HAAWWW GLOREH SAYETH DA LOWD!!)))
You call Caucasian people names such as “Rednecks” and such . There has not been a true redneck about for many,many years. The name has changed definition just for the purpose of race hating. You even have people like that fella jeff foxworthy that made a comedy out of “if I was a redneck”. Poking fun at his own kind! That had nothing to do with real rednecks, either.
Saturday night , I was in Wal-mart and there was this “white girl” and her sister, both of about the same age of about 18-20 years old, pushing a little mixed black/white child of about 3 years old in a shopping cart-their sisters child. I was merely looking at it and both quickly turn my way giving me filthy looks, and I didn‘t turn away. Well, they start yelling that I am a racist and start following me around the store trying to get me jumped. I didn’t say a damn word to them. Just lucky for all that it was very late nearly closing time. When I realized that they were not going to let up, I had to get in their face and tell them to get the hell away from me. Suffice it to say , when I finished with my business in the store and got outside, the police were out there waiting for me and began questioning me about that episode. I do believe that If I would have been a youngster , they would have taken me to jail for being a Nazi skin head or something there of just because of my hair length.
There was a woman in I believe Turlock, Calif that tweeted obama looks like a monkey and she was fired from her job for that. Flat out ridiculous! You do have to admit he is a funny looking sort; I mean with those ears and that small round head and all. Now blacks publicly call Caucasian people all kinds of racial names and not a damn thing happens to them legally. Yet, at the same time, a Caucasian can quickly wind up in jail, lose their jobs, or fined heavily for even remotely suggesting anything that can be tied to a black. Highly qualified Caucasians have lost out on jobs to much less qualified blacks because of Affirmative action. Blacks attempt to sue Caucasians all of the time if things do not go their way. And in many cases , they do win the lawsuits no matter how frivolous they are.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75243 Nov 17, 2012
Even Video games:‘Left4Dead 2’ for instance, four players; two white two black. NO blacks whatsoever in the infected population that you can kill. Now I have been to Louisiana and there are quite a few blacks there, but none in the game. Why is that? Because the game developers/designers were afraid to put blacks in it that you can kill. So, It is all about killing the “evil” Caucasians. If you want to kill blacks in the game, you must kill one of your team mates. That game is basically just a free-for-all….killing whitey.
So many Caucasians are so screwed up and confused and they don‘t even know it. It is damn pitiful.
Instead of calling your own kind names , and hating your own kind, you should become aware of what is really going on.
I would venture to say that you know more about Mexican-American and African-American history than you do your own. And a lot what you do know of your own is doctored-up BS. At least, what is taught in schools, anyways. Case in point:“redneck”.
I have a Black Irish flag pinned up on the far wall of my Garage, and you know, I cannot even begin to count how many times I have been asked what it is- asked by Caucasians. When I explain, they state that they have never heard of Black Irish and some clown about with “African-Irish”, iffin’ ya gittin mah drift. When it comes to country flags , especially European flags, most European-Americans don’t know siht about them. Just not the in thing, I suppose. Now if that was a Mexico flag in my garage…..
Most Asians can tell you quickly the nationality and language of another Asian. Most S.Americans can do the same. But most European-Americans cannot identify most European languages let alone tell a Portuguese person from a Brazilian person.
You know, They used to make stoves and washing machines in the U.S that lasted a good 30-40 years and beyond. Speaking of washing machines…ummm… ask yourself this: what happens to the white clothes when you mix them in with the colored’s in the washer? Take a close look around before you answer..
About 14 years ago we bought a gas stove in the $1,800 range and it was nothing but trouble after trouble right from the get-go. I finally junked it and got a very old regular gas stove and never had a lick of trouble out of it. Cars now have airbags to compensate for junky and unsafe builds. You go to what’s left of Italian neighborhoods and try some Ravioli or spaghetti and meat balls in a so-called “Italian restaurant” and what you will get in most cases is something of a Chef Boyardee version for $10-$15 and it will be cooked up/served up by ,you guessed it, a dude wearing a turban. Oh yes, you can get the very same thing in a can at the grocery store for $1 to $2. Things like that have become the norm and accepted. Do you see any correlation to that in which I mention? Think about that next time you be goin’ a callin’ someone a “red neck”, you might just see the Light.
Just because someone is a christ tard it does not make them a redneck. It makes them..well, a christ tard and a christ tard ONLY. Most christ tards-real christ tards- aren’t that bad. It is the ones that go around spreading the crap that are bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 271,341
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min BenAdam 838,670
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min 15th Dalai Lama 4,387
The Racism List: For Adult Actresses and Adult ... 12 min Timeitwassaid 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min WildWeirdWillie 176,948
how to rat someone out to the police for sellin... (Aug '10) 33 min Scott fixit 52
Prinzzess/Prinzzess Felicity Jade: The Terrible... 45 min Timeitwassaid 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 590,184
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mike thunkit 99,975
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 hr Finley 31
More from around the web