What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#75191 Nov 3, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you?
It has taken me a long time to learn to like what I see in the mirror.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#75192 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It has taken me a long time to learn to like what I see in the mirror.....
Have you heard your voice as others hear it?

What you see in the mirror is not what others see.

#75193 Nov 3, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard your voice as others hear it?
What you see in the mirror is not what others see.
Yeah... the voice is definitely not what I hear LOL, when I hear it played back!! It took me a long time to learn to like who I am.... not the looks on the outside, as such, more to do with what is in the inside :)
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#75194 Nov 3, 2012
Bob wrote:
Jesus Christ is the living SON OF GOD. He is returning soon. It will be awesome.
All of the thousands of documented deities are man-made myths including the hideous monster of Christian folklore. The biblical Jesus isn't an historical figure and will never materialize from the pages of a mostly plagiarized work of fiction.

A person lacking the mental facilities to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane and you should be institutionalized immediately instead of humiliating yourself on an international forum with your inane personal delusions.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75195 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean ~ sorry to hear you are having hassles....
Judy is having a few issues with nausea, but believe she is doing okay! Give them doggies a scratch :)
My goodness you sure are a cutie pie, Serah :D What is that you're fiddling with ?
Give OSG my regards.
Will do, I will give doggies a scratch and you do the same.

May I have a dance after I finish my lunch?...

:)

#75196 Nov 3, 2012
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness you sure are a cutie pie, Serah :D What is that you're fiddling with ?
Give OSG my regards.
Will do, I will give doggies a scratch and you do the same.
May I have a dance after I finish my lunch?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jq_bQGnomDsXX
:)
Awww !~ thanks RMD.... that is my Sister's headstone, she is the little one that was burned to death by kids when she was 2.5 years old; my Mother is also in the same cemetery now, and so is my Grandfather and Stepfather and it is where I will end up too :)

Will watch the youtube now, just love dancing, so hurry up and finish that lunch (and of course, scratching the doggies)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#75198 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... the voice is definitely not what I hear LOL, when I hear it played back!! It took me a long time to learn to like who I am.... not the looks on the outside, as such, more to do with what is in the inside :)
Good for you. Always be what you perceive yourself to be. Just don't be surprised when others don't agree with that perception.
Johnny

Oakland, CA

#75204 Nov 6, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Awww !~ thanks RMD.... that is my Sister's headstone, she is the little one that was burned to death by kids when she was 2.5 years old; my Mother is also in the same cemetery now, and so is my Grandfather and Stepfather and it is where I will end up too :)
Will watch the youtube now, just love dancing, so hurry up and finish that lunch (and of course, scratching the doggies)
If I may ask, why was she burned to death?
You would actually dance with ReligionMustDie? Or are you just pulling my finger?
Malone

Findlay, OH

#75206 Nov 6, 2012
He is AWESOME!!!

#75207 Nov 7, 2012
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may ask, why was she burned to death?
You would actually dance with ReligionMustDie? Or are you just pulling my finger?
Kids were playing with matches and set her little nylon dress on fire.....

Yes, I would dance with Remudie, he and I are 'old' friends, and he sent me cyber flowers when my Father died, and again when my Mother died, and also shared with me the death of my little Queen Puggy. We have been through much together, and I judge him not on who he is not, but know him for who he is...

#75208 Nov 7, 2012
Malone wrote:
He is AWESOME!!!
Indeed HE is :) Good to see you Brother Poker :)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75209 Nov 7, 2012
He is the Saviour. No doubt. Look at history, look at so many NDE experiences, look at the miracles. We must have the eyes opened

#75211 Nov 8, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, I like when he saved the jews from hitler. And when he burned all those Japanese people? THat was the best.
You might need to learn up a bit on man(kind) and JESUS..... I guess you blame JESUS for guns, violence and crime too!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#75212 Nov 8, 2012
Jesus is not here!
God is your Saviour.

Show me in the NT, a clear statement from Jesus along the following lines:
I am Jesus. I am your God who has come to earth in human form as my only son to die on the Roman cross for the sins of gentiles although I claimed that I came only for the Jews. By accepting me and my "unconditional" willing sacrifice you will be saved to have eternal life. Worship me and worship the cross as a symbol of my suffering.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75213 Nov 8, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, I like when he saved the jews from hitler. And when he burned all those Japanese people? THat was the best.
Saved the jews from Hitler...hahaah if you look at the jew history than they suffered a lot. You wonder why? Read the Bible.
When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said,“I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said,“His blood be upon us and on our children.”(Matthew 27:24–25)

Please stop being anti-christian troll
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75215 Nov 8, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
Umm do tell when did Hitler burn up some Japanese?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75216 Nov 8, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Kids were playing with matches and set her little nylon dress on fire.....
Oh. My condolences.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I would dance with Remudie, he and I are 'old' friends, and he sent me cyber flowers when my Father died, and again when my Mother died, and also shared with me the death of my little Queen Puggy. We have been through much together, and I judge him not on who he is not, but know him for who he is...
Well, ya know, ya have been dancin' with ReligionMustDie, doncha know :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75217 Nov 8, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Kids were playing with matches and set her little nylon dress on fire.....
At least it was an accident and not a racial hate-crime like this..

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/20...
I mean not to say that it being an accident make it any better.
You take care ,Serah. Here be some flowers for ya and a cool sound track to go with it!..
ReligonMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75221 Nov 9, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
<quoted text> No, us Jesus loving americans sure as hell did.
So what? If Hirohito had access to those bombs he would have dropped those and ten more just like them. Do you know what he did to the chinese? He would have done that in the U.S, too.
Well, right along qhat the japanese did to the POW'S.
I will tell you, it is good that we had them to drop because the people that ordered the droppings used control and didn't go crazy with them like the Japanese would have..
ReligonMustDie

Oakland, CA

#75222 Nov 9, 2012
I think that you are been brainwashed by the liberal media. Don't feel bad though , mot of the people and country have been. That is the reason the people and country is way it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 864,337
"Children of DISOBIENCE": U R of your FATHER...... 21 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Great Day of Arma... 40,865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Peace_Warrior 612,900
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Neelakaran 7,492
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 599,552
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 1,974
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,432
More from around the web