anna nichole smith found dead
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#373 Feb 23, 2007
lee wrote:
and you guy see those kids when you are out shopping, and you say to yourself think god my kids don't act like that and lastly were is the parents no were to be found and when the cops catch these kids with drugs in their cars the parent is clueless i thought my little girl or son were good kids not the ones you see in compton some of their boys and girls are out on the corner selling their tail to put food on the table and how i know this i have seen it with my every own eyes most of the parents i know are lazy and Anna had problems but she work her tail off and did the best she could due for herself and her child and she was not ashamed about how she made a living
First of all, a broken foot is a lot different than a broken spine or a brain tumor!!!! My point is there are a lot of injuries or illnesses that do lot allow you to do the things that your heart thrives to do. I completely understand what you are saying about people abusing the system, and I agree for I also have seen it. However, not all women do that! I for one have four children, all which have grown, that worked two full time jobs and went to college to further my education, and I am the one that wore the hand me downs NOT my children! So, no I do not appreciate your comments! Again not all people are the same. Unfortunately there are some out there and I am not disputing that. Anna Nichole did work her tail off for her children, The difference is doing it morally and legally! I have nothing against Anna Nichole, she was a human being also, and who I am I to judge. Only one person has that right!!! And I am certain it is NOT you! I have seen alot of children suffer, go to the Bronx in New York or even Washington DC, you may get a huge wake up call!!
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#374 Feb 23, 2007
Sorry there are some typos in the last statement it should read injuries and illnesses that do NOT allow you to do things.
Hehehehehehe

Olathe, KS

#375 Feb 23, 2007
keith allen wrote:
DRUGS DRUGS i bet killed her
http://wwwliveleak.com/view?i= 27d_1171991945 No...did she do drugs?:p
Hehehehehehe

Olathe, KS

#376 Feb 23, 2007
Bummer didnt load.
lee

Australia

#378 Feb 23, 2007
Cynthia Cain wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, a broken foot is a lot different than a broken spine or a brain tumor!!!! My point is there are a lot of injuries or illnesses that do lot allow you to do the things that your heart thrives to do. I completely understand what you are saying about people abusing the system, and I agree for I also have seen it. However, not all women do that! I for one have four children, all which have grown, that worked two full time jobs and went to college to further my education, and I am the one that wore the hand me downs NOT my children! So, no I do not appreciate your comments! Again not all people are the same. Unfortunately there are some out there and I am not disputing that. Anna Nichole did work her tail off for her children, The difference is doing it morally and legally! I have nothing against Anna Nichole, she was a human being also, and who I am I to judge. Only one person has that right!!! And I am certain it is NOT you! I have seen alot of children suffer, go to the Bronx in New York or even Washington DC, you may get a huge wake up call!!
you know full well these chick don't due half the things they claim and stop playing the the children game their are lot of rich chicks who got good jobs and still don't take of their kids got everybody else taking care of them so you can't fool me that why you chick married those sugar daddy so you can send his money on you so when hes at work you are at the gym looking good so other guys can look your way and then down to the shops were you look at other women with your nose held high in the air and then when you hit your 40s and you don't have that sex appeal any more and the sugar daddy buys a younger car you See them every time you leave your house
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#379 Feb 23, 2007
lee wrote:
<quoted text>you know full well these chick don't due half the things they claim and stop playing the the children game their are lot of rich chicks who got good jobs and still don't take of their kids got everybody else taking care of them so you can't fool me that why you chick married those sugar daddy so you can send his money on you so when hes at work you are at the gym looking good so other guys can look your way and then down to the shops were you look at other women with your nose held high in the air and then when you hit your 40s and you don't have that sex appeal any more and the sugar daddy buys a younger car you See them every time you leave your house
News flash I am over 40, and my husband is one that has a spinal injury. I have no sugar daddy I don't need one. I am no better than anyone else, have never claimed to be and never will. There are people that are better off financially and then there are worse...WE ARE ALL EQUALL!!! I don't know why I am wasting my time on your stupidity. You don't know me from Adam, so who are you to judge me!!!!! Or anyone else for that matter! You obviously have no common sense. Or maybe you are just a sugar daddy want to be, I have no clue. All I can say is you are a sad demented person.
someone important

Colorado Springs, CO

#380 Feb 24, 2007
IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS TRASHY B-I-T-C-H! SHE DIED THE WAY SHE LIVE, SHE WAS A NO GOOD PIECE OF TRASH WHO IS ROTTING ON H-E-L-L AS SHE SO DESERVES, GOOD RIDDENCE TO BAD RUBBISH.

“Curious Aussie”

Since: Feb 07

The land down under

#381 Feb 25, 2007
lee wrote:
<quoted text>at least I"m not on the dole you must got paid toay
NOT only can you not spell, nor use correct grammar, you cannot read. What part of I do not get any dole(as you call it), don't you understand? Was it the I do not get any dole part? You are a half wit, idiot, moron. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

“Curious Aussie”

The land down under

#382 Feb 25, 2007
Cynthia Cain wrote:
<quoted text>News flash I am over 40, and my husband is one that has a spinal injury. I have no sugar daddy I don't need one. I am no better than anyone else, have never claimed to be and never will. There are people that are better off financially and then there are worse...WE ARE ALL EQUALL!!! I don't know why I am wasting my time on your stupidity. You don't know me from Adam, so who are you to judge me!!!!! Or anyone else for that matter! You obviously have no common sense. Or maybe you are just a sugar daddy want to be, I have no clue. All I can say is you are a sad demented person.
GO girl, your'e a gem
lee

Sydney, Australia

#383 Feb 25, 2007
aussie sharon wrote:
<quoted text>GO girl, your'e a gem
she lying, You wish you had game like Anna, players get paid and you got to be a member in the players club

so stop player hating you dig
todd

Savannah, GA

#384 Feb 25, 2007
Anne nicole never had a chance. Her mother allowed and influenced her behavior as a child and men showed her that her looks would get her places.
She may have not been the smartest and learned what to do to get what she needed to get ahead.
Obviously she was not happy and was out of control.
Easily manipulated so people gave her what she wanted , attention.

“Curious Aussie”

The land down under

#385 Feb 26, 2007
lee wrote:
<quoted text>she lying, You wish you had game like Anna, players get paid and you got to be a member in the players club
PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE You are a dribbling idiot and nobody knows what you are talking about. Maybe it's you that is on drugs.Please go and annoy someone else as we can't take much more of your ridiculous rantings that don't make sense. If you have something that we can all understand OK but you are just wasting space here on this site.Do you like to see your name in print is that what it is? Ok then here goes. LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE is that enough for you you bumbling fool?
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#386 Feb 26, 2007
aussie sharon wrote:
<quoted text>GO girl, your'e a gem
Thanks Sharon! So are you. I am so sick of these men that thik they are God or something. I would like to now how or wh they think they have the right to judge others. Ecspecially when they have know clue how we are or what kinda life wehave had and what we have made out of it! S as far as I am concerned they can all kiss my ***. I have no time to waste on a moon like this.
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#387 Feb 26, 2007
lee wrote:
<quoted text>she lying, You wish you had game like Anna, players get paid and you got to be a member in the players club
For one MORON, if you know how to read, I have not said anything bad about Anna, I have said that she was a human and deserves to rest in peace....Learn to read before you start running your mouth. Not that you make since anyway. I have nothing to lie about or to hide. Not that it is any of your business!!! So like I have said you are not worth the time or energy to respond to you any longer. Get a life and maybe a brain!!!!!
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#388 Feb 26, 2007
Sorry my keyboard is dying I am sure if you are smart enough you can figure out what I am saying.
Brandy

Dallas, TX

#390 Feb 26, 2007
sharon wrote:
The more comments I read ( not by all people ) the more angrier I get.Drug addict, boobs exploding, drug overdose, so you morons obviously are all experts and know the cause of death before the rest of the world.Put yourselves in her shoes for just a moment. Would you like it if it was your mother/sister/daughter that this happened to, some of you idiots just like to see your name in print.
Finally! A descent person with some sense! i totally agree with you and Tattoo Girl..
lee

Sydney, Australia

#391 Feb 26, 2007
Cynthia Cain wrote:
<quoted text> For one MORON, if you know how to read, I have not said anything bad about Anna, I have said that she was a human and deserves to rest in peace....Learn to read before you start running your mouth. Not that you make since anyway. I have nothing to lie about or to hide. Not that it is any of your business!!! So like I have said you are not worth the time or energy to respond to you any longer. Get a life and maybe a brain!!!!!
then put down the pots and pans go get the help wanted Ad's tell the sugar daddy moms getting a job all the chick i know got careers and they are a lot younger and prettier then you are and fitter, so throw those stone but take a look in the mirror and remember those girls are younger and that your competitions younger fitter smarter chicks then you and that a fact you see these girls at the mall i beat you get intimidated when they look better then you and that why cat got your tongue
Cemp

Fairfield, CT

#392 Feb 26, 2007
When did this happen? Im new to this??? Was it murder????
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#393 Feb 26, 2007
Brandy wrote:
<quoted text>Finally! A descent person with some sense! i totally agree with you and Tattoo Girl..
Thank God!!! There are some human beings out there Sharon.
Cynthia Cain

Gainesville, TX

#394 Feb 26, 2007
lee wrote:
<quoted text>then put down the pots and pans go get the help wanted Ad's tell the sugar daddy moms getting a job all the chick i know got careers and they are a lot younger and prettier then you are and fitter, so throw those stone but take a look in the mirror and remember those girls are younger and that your competitions younger fitter smarter chicks then you and that a fact you see these girls at the mall i beat you get intimidated when they look better then you and that why cat got your tongue
I think you need to go further your education and take some spelling and grammer courses for one. And for two again, you don't know me so whatever you say means nothing. Obviously you don't have a life. I am a happily married woman that could car less what you or any other man thinks of me! My husband is very happy with who and what I am and that is all that matters! So if all you have to do is bad mouth people that you don't know then go elsewhere!! No one here wants to hear your ignorant comments any longer!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Alt Right lies 16,003
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 32 min George Justapose 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min George Justapose 683,751
News The Latest: Trump lawyer says there's no pardon... 1 hr George Justapose 2
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 1 hr George Justapose 15
News Trump Says He Has - Complete Power' to Pardon 2 hr Les 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 983,098
More from around the web