Holocaust or Black Slavery which was worse?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hermit the worm

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them DO seem to forget the past atrocities.Their problems pale in comparison to the Holocaust.NEVER Forget.(For me;never forgive).
They were lucky if half of them were still alive when the ships returned. The conditions were so bad that the crew had to make sure that they didn't get close enough where they could jump into the ocean to kill themselves. They were crammed in like sardines for weeks without being able to move. The women were often hanged upside down so that the men could have fun with them. One of the turning points in trying to get slavery laws overturned was when a group of senators wives got near enough to one of the ships to smell the odor of death coming from it. Both slavery and the Holocaust were equally horrendous.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

hermit the worm wrote:
<quoted text>
They were lucky if half of them were still alive when the ships returned. The conditions were so bad that the crew had to make sure that they didn't get close enough where they could jump into the ocean to kill themselves. They were crammed in like sardines for weeks without being able to move. The women were often hanged upside down so that the men could have fun with them. One of the turning points in trying to get slavery laws overturned was when a group of senators wives got near enough to one of the ships to smell the odor of death coming from it. Both slavery and the Holocaust were equally horrendous.
Both slavery and the Holocaust are horrendous;but,not equally.6 Million+ members of the Jewish race were slaughtered,for no other reasons,than they were Jewish.There are NO beasts upon earth that treat one another the way the Nazis treated the Jews.Black slavery began with the Arab Nations;not the White men of the USA.Of course it was wrong!However,regardless of the hardships you mention,slavery DID NOT seek to exterminate 6 million black people.
lol

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Both slavery and the Holocaust are horrendous;but,not equally.6 Million+ members of the Jewish race were slaughtered,for no other reasons,than they were Jewish.There are NO beasts upon earth that treat one another the way the Nazis treated the Jews.Black slavery began with the Arab Nations;not the White men of the USA.Of course it was wrong!However,regardless of the hardships you mention,slavery DID NOT seek to exterminate 6 million black people.
I don't see Jews going around raping and murdering and then blaming it on the Holocaust.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Jews going around raping and murdering and then blaming it on the Holocaust.
The issue is a never-ending excuse for not assuming responsibility for one's own actions.Too many black men fall into this category;however,when one speaks of it,you are called racist.Nonsense.Tolerance of Intolerance is part of the problem;not part of the solution!
lol

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>The issue is a never-ending excuse for not assuming responsibility for one's own actions.Too many black men fall into this category;however,when one speaks of it,you are called racist.Nonsense.Tolerance of Intolerance is part of the problem;not part of the solution!
It will end when blacks stop making excuse,publicly invalidate hypocrites like Al Sharpton, and take control of their lives. I just don't see it happening in my lifetime, and I'm in my 20s.
Harry

Van Alstyne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

john wrote:
<quoted text>The black African sold his enemy to the European. This can't be compared to the killing of the Jews. They weren't selling each other to the Nazi Germans. Black Africa doesn't like to talk about how they help enslave other black Africans!
How could u say that! Are you racist
Harry

Van Alstyne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

You are racist!!
Mecca

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

MPL wrote:
Slavery: being forced to work without condition indefinately.
Holocaust: being forced to work without condition indefinately, being subject to human medical experiments, and being murdered.
The Holocaust was worse. 6 million black people didnt die from the slave trade.
Right, more than 40 million Black people died during this entire horrific event in history!
Law chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

MPL wrote:
Slavery: being forced to work without condition indefinately.
Holocaust: being forced to work without condition indefinately, being subject to human medical experiments, and being murdered.
The Holocaust was worse. 6 million black people didnt die from the slave trade.
Actually 30 million people of African descent were killed in process of the African diaspora not to mention the mental affects and racism which still exist today.... Any maybe you should research the Tuskegee Experiments, lynchings, raids and so forth (even after the abolishment)...... Slavery was equally horrid if not worse..... Not to mention the systematic and mental separation and discrimination still in tact. Ignorance is dangerous but i genuinely commend your attempts at least learning for yourself because much of these heinous crimes will never come to light.
base

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

In 1493 the Pope gave all of the Americas to the Spanish inquisition.[1][2][3][4][5] Soon after, Spain began slaughtering and subjugating the Natives, and bringing in African slaves to all the Americas.[1][2][3]
http://protocolhistory.webs.com/columbus1492....
Bettdog

Maquoketa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Tiger wrote:
Which is worse?
What unit of measure do you plan to use?
Would a black person and a Jew ever agree on this?
dude for one thing holocaust was way worse and im a jew and they would
Rye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Anyboody with common knowledge would know that the atlantic slave trade was way worse. Slavery lasted nearly 400 years and approximately 100 million blacks died. The holocaust only lasted 15 years and only approximately 6 million jewish people died, 6 million does not compare to 100 million, now you do the math. During the slavery families were being stripped apart put on a ship like a can of sardines, families were destroyed part of the family went to america and part went to europe and some to china they never saw eachother again. That was the worst crime in history. The holocaust took place in a small part of europe while slavery was WORLD WIDE there was no escaping. The jewish people go through the holocaust they come out and get an ENTIRE STATE, the blacks go through slavery and come out and we get jim crow laws.
Rye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

If you do your research you'll find out that it was the jewish people who financed the atlantic slave trade. They always like to use that excuse that blacks sold black into slavery, but let me remind you that all dark skinned nations aren't the same we may be dark skinned but we're different nations of people. Like I siad in my earlier post you cannot compare 15 years to 400 years. Those people over there in israel are not even the real jews, the bible saids when the true jews get back into their homeland their will be no more wars. They've been in israel now for over 60 years, and every since they got over their its been nothing but war, what's iraq? war, what's iran? War, they are are nothing but imposters rev 2:9
Android

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Slavery was actually part of human culture everywhere in the world. It wasn't considered racist. That is, it wasn't until the notion of human equality was enshrined in our Declaration of Independence and the idea of human equality and freedom took hold in the West. It was then the West that used their Imperial power to destroy the slave trade to a large degree (it still exists in some Muslim countries) all over the globe.
andet1987

Le Claire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

BlackMamba82 wrote:
Coz it' sure seems the west is eager to wipe the whole history of slavery from the pages of world History but they are always ready to rewrite the so called Holocaust nightmare! Even in the History channel they NEVER EVER dared to show slavery documentaries but every once in a while you hear and see something about the Holocaust and them branding HITLER a Killer. whts up with that?
you should be thankful you became a slave. if not for slavery you would not be receiving your welfare checks now. ha ha :)
Rye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Most jewish people were not in concentration camps however 9/10 blacks were slaves the holocaust didn't even last that long and not as nearly people died
Jailyn

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Bryan wrote:
the holocaust was a 1000 times worst. hitler didnt only kill jews he killed blacks, gays, retarded people russians poles and anyone he thought was inferior.
the nazis would do experiments on the jews like pours acid in there brains and seeing how long they could live for
if a jew couldnt work they would ether kill him/her or beat him for like 20 minute until alomost every bone in his body was broken then make them work or kill them.
if the blacks didnt work they would whip them like what 5 times
i would MUCH!!! rather get whipped them get battery aicd poured in to my head or killed.
the jews also got one meal a day of bread crust and soup with dirt in to eat. the slaves were well feed so they could be in good shape for working.
NOTHING compares to the holocaust i could go on so much more about what the nazis did but i dont feel like it.
your an ignortent dumb ass if u think slavery was worse than the holocaust.
I agree. I'm black and I feel like they were equal. Slaves were considered animals, livestock.. They weren't really counted which makes the death rate higher. But many jews died. It's all messed up.
base

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Africans were brought to ALL of the Americas by SPAIN.

Spain = Catholic Church

The Holocaust was by the Nazi Party of the Catholic Church.

The Inquisition claimed 50 million Christian victims. The Holocaust was just more of the same and was RELIGIOUS act not about RACE.

Islam and the Catholic Church split Africa each claiming slaves. Islam took even more Africans and treated them far worse than those sent to the Americas.
http://protocolhistory.webs.com/columbus1492....

And the Catholic Church has not changed a bit!
Phil Gray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them DO seem to forget the past atrocities.Their problems pale in comparison to the Holocaust.NEVER Forget.(For me;never forgive).
poopydo to youhoo
dave fatherly

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Both events were tragic but when you compare the two, the african holocaust was by far worse. I hope mankind never treats another race of people the way they did in both holocausts because it was a horrific time in our history. The African holocaust which America refers to as slavery was by far worse because more africans died then jews, the time span was way longer, the financial gain assessed by Europeans can't even be accounted for, entensive and brutal labor and the destruction of the African family and culture for at least 500 years makes slavery worse. The cruelity of the Jewish and African holocaust was the same or maybe worse for Africans. The fact that people were wiped till they were unconscious, thrown over a boat in which they drown or were eaten by sharks, lost limbs and body parts due to not meeting a labor quota, men and women raped, used as science projects which established surgery, and meaning less killings to install fear. Plus a lot of slavery did not get documented so lord knows what those people went through. Then people always talk about the gas chambers that Jews experience but being entrapped on the bottom of the boat which was overcrowded, shackled, no light, people pissing and pumping on each other is very cruel also. The Jewish holocaust only existed in a small part of Europe as the African holocist existed over majority of the world, which built and financially supported and developed majority of the world. Afirican slavery was in South America, the Carribeans, Africa which they refer to colonization, and even Europe. Another interesting fact is King Leopold killed at least or more people in the Congo then Hitler did for the Jews and take in consideration that most of Africa was colonized, slavery in America and throughout the world goes unaccounted for cause documentation did not exist for black people but did for Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

385 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min VIKING 716,157
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min danetoo 114,560
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min atemcowboy 529,752
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Serah 598,716
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min karl44 440,798
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 56 min Sasha 108
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 171,400
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••