Holocaust or Black Slavery which was ...
lol

Tampa, FL

#366 Apr 15, 2011
Nino Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't waste my time. But if you agree with him, he's probably an uncle tom sellout. He probably looks in the mirror everyday wishing he'd wake up white. Might as well be Sean Hannity in blackface. White people always take the easy way out by blaming the people they've oppressed for feeling oppressed instead of looking themselves in the mirror.
It's cowards like you that can't admit the truth that give blacks a bad name everywhere. How about taking responsibility for your race?
Why does he wish he was white? Because he has a sense of accountability for his actions and chooses to speak in an articulate and educated manner? He's not a retard like you. That doesn't make him white. That makes him a respectable human being.
Other blacks can learn from him.

“Obama Killed Osama”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#367 Apr 15, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cowards like you that can't admit the truth that give blacks a bad name everywhere. How about taking responsibility for your race?
Why does he wish he was white? Because he has a sense of accountability for his actions and chooses to speak in an articulate and educated manner? He's not a retard like you. That doesn't make him white. That makes him a respectable human being.
Other blacks can learn from him.
no, because I'm accountable. A black that agrees with a biggot's assessment of blacks is a biggot himself or an uncle tom.
lol

Tampa, FL

#368 Apr 15, 2011
Nino Green wrote:
<quoted text>
no, because I'm accountable. A black that agrees with a biggot's assessment of blacks is a biggot himself or an uncle tom.
You're just a black racist pic. There's no reasoning with a black bigot like you
lol

Tampa, FL

#369 Apr 15, 2011
Nino Green wrote:
<quoted text>
no, because I'm accountable. A black that agrees with a biggot's assessment of blacks is a biggot himself or an uncle tom.
You can't even spell bigot. You are highly unintelligent, hateful and irrational. You will never be anything in life because of it. It's not the white man conspiring to keep you down. You're absolute garbage - and you know it. Maybe if your mother raised you instead of screwing the neighborhood and smoking crack you would have become something other than black trash.

“Obama Killed Osama”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#370 Apr 16, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even spell bigot. You are highly unintelligent, hateful and irrational. You will never be anything in life because of it. It's not the white man conspiring to keep you down. You're absolute garbage - and you know it. Maybe if your mother raised you instead of screwing the neighborhood and smoking crack you would have become something other than black trash.
Getting called "black trash" by white trash isn't offensive. How about you buy a computer and create a profile you broke bitch. LOL
jimmy cricket

Pea Ridge, AR

#371 Apr 16, 2011
BlackMamba82 wrote:
Coz it' sure seems the west is eager to wipe the whole history of slavery from the pages of world History but they are always ready to rewrite the so called Holocaust nightmare! Even in the History channel they NEVER EVER dared to show slavery documentaries but every once in a while you hear and see something about the Holocaust and them branding HITLER a Killer. whts up with that?
the west wants to wipe out the whole frecking world.
lol

Tampa, FL

#372 Apr 16, 2011
Nino Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting called "black trash" by white trash isn't offensive. How about you buy a computer and create a profile you broke bitch. LOL
I'm not white trash. Unlike you, I'm educated, intelligent and I know how to speak. You can't even form a proper English sentence. You are an absolute disgrace to blacks and you should not be speaking for them.
It's like if there was a shootout at Burger King and the news came along to find out what happened, and the slow kid behind the counter went in front of the camera to put his two cents in. You're that slow kid behind the counter.
lol

Tampa, FL

#373 Apr 16, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white trash. Unlike you, I'm educated, intelligent and I know how to speak. You can't even form a proper English sentence. You are an absolute disgrace to blacks and you should not be speaking for them.
It's like if there was a shootout at Burger King and the news came along to find out what happened, and the slow kid behind the counter went in front of the camera to put his two cents in. You're that slow kid behind the counter.
It's just funny how dumb you are. A white person calls you black trash, you say it doesn't bother you. A black person calls you black trash, you say you're an uncle tom. Ever look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're such a lowlife?

“Obama Killed Osama”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#374 Apr 17, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white trash. Unlike you, I'm educated, intelligent and I know how to speak. You can't even form a proper English sentence. You are an absolute disgrace to blacks and you should not be speaking for them.
It's like if there was a shootout at Burger King and the news came along to find out what happened, and the slow kid behind the counter went in front of the camera to put his two cents in. You're that slow kid behind the counter.
Some corny ass white guy with no computer tells me I'm an disgrace to my race, because you know what's good for black people? Then I can say that you're a disgrace to white people. I spit on you.
lol

Tampa, FL

#375 Apr 19, 2011
Nino Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Some corny ass white guy with no computer tells me I'm an disgrace to my race, because you know what's good for black people? Then I can say that you're a disgrace to white people. I spit on you.
That made a whole lot of sense. Another borderline retarded black man who never made anything of himself who is putting down blacks who actually work hard to achieve their goals.
lol

Tampa, FL

#376 Apr 19, 2011
This article shows what hypocrites blacks are. Always crying racism. Yet look at what they do to other minorities:

http://www.tabunka.org/newsletter/black_racis...
ihatechimps

Tampa, FL

#377 Apr 26, 2011
Here we go again. To chimps go ape sh1t on a white victim. And blacks wonder why we don't respect them.

http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx...
stephen latson

Miami, FL

#378 Apr 27, 2011
ok well murder is murder we cant simply say one is worst than the other but when your looking at the after affect slavery had after 400 years slavery had a greater affect on black america because remember america went over to fight for the jews to help them but what about african americans? nope they had to suffer for hundreds and hundreds of years and still we have people mistreating blacks because of what happend 400 hundred years ago and not 6 million blacks died in the slave trade are you serious compare 400 years to seven years stop being ignorant
stephen latson

Miami, FL

#379 Apr 27, 2011
lol wrote:
Blacks need to stop using "slavery" and their skin color as a crutch to downplay the disproportionately high crime rates among blacks.
Blacks aren't the only people in history to be enslaved. In fact - during the US slavery era - thousands of blacks actually OWNED slaves!
Bet many of you didn't know that.
So many blacks can't speak proper english that ebonics is now considered "black english".
That's not racism - that's an actual fact based on the way they act.
Bottom line: If blacks want to start being respected - they need to earn it. Stop with the excuses. Raise your kids. Pull up your pants. Speak ENGLISH, not retarded english. Stop using the race card.
If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. Unless you're black. Then you just whine about it.
many black african americans attend college and speak english perfectly well. you say we need to learn how to speak english but yet america adapts spanish like its the first language. my brother has a college degree and he is having a difficult time finding a position because he is not bilingual which is yet another obstacle facing african americans. so dont speak to me about english
lol

Tampa, FL

#381 Apr 27, 2011
stephen latson wrote:
<quoted text>
many black african americans attend college and speak english perfectly well. you say we need to learn how to speak english but yet america adapts spanish like its the first language. my brother has a college degree and he is having a difficult time finding a position because he is not bilingual which is yet another obstacle facing african americans. so dont speak to me about english
Blacks have a very difficult time with "is", "Were"...
I can't tell you how many times - hundreds - in fact - virtually ever black person I have ever met "Where you is" - that's how you talk - like you're borderline retarded. "I am a african"... You think it's acceptable that 99 percent of the black community talks like that?
You want to change the worlds perception of blacks? Than CHANGE IT!
If you're black and educated - truly educated not just holding a degree because you played the race card through college - if you're truly educated - then do something about it. Nullify hypocrites like Al Sharpton who don't do the black community any justice by making excuses. Publicly speak out against those who hide behind their skin color to avoid taking personal responsibility for their actions. Do you have the courage to go against the tide like that? I doubt it - but I hope you prove me wrong.
lol

Tampa, FL

#382 Apr 27, 2011
AND, it's evident even on TV.
I see a commercial around here for a college. A black actor/"student"... He practically yells at the viewer "Get real, get off yo couch and make a difference in yo life. Iss easy".... Shakes his head and walks away with his sideways hat and baggy jeans.

If blacks were truly as smart as the rest of society, then they wouldn't need an actor on tv for the college to talk to the black viewers like idiots. But blacks - for the most part - not all - but most - are largely unintelligent.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#383 Apr 27, 2011
The Holocaust was WAY worse. People talk about slavery like it was so bad. It was the highest collective standard of living and rate of employment that negroes have ever maintained in America. Chrit! now look at them.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#384 Apr 28, 2011
Faith wrote:
The Holocaust was WAY worse. People talk about slavery like it was so bad. It was the highest collective standard of living and rate of employment that negroes have ever maintained in America. Chrit! now look at them.
AGREED!The Holocaust was way worse.In fact,comparing the HOLOCAUST to Slavery is ludicrous at best.The Holocaust was the systematic extermination of the Jewish race by beasts.Now,this DID NOT occur in Slavery.
lol

Tampa, FL

#385 Apr 28, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>AGREED!The Holocaust was way worse.In fact,comparing the HOLOCAUST to Slavery is ludicrous at best.The Holocaust was the systematic extermination of the Jewish race by beasts.Now,this DID NOT occur in Slavery.
I would rather be a working slave any day than be a jew waiting to be burned alive in a concentration camp.

Blacks are such whiners. They think they have it so bad.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#386 Apr 28, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be a working slave any day than be a jew waiting to be burned alive in a concentration camp.
Blacks are such whiners. They think they have it so bad.
Some of them DO seem to forget the past atrocities.Their problems pale in comparison to the Holocaust.NEVER Forget.(For me;never forgive).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 47 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web