Holocaust or Black Slavery which was ...

Holocaust or Black Slavery which was worse?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

“BlackMamba in the House!”

Since: Aug 08

KingSton, JA

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Coz it' sure seems the west is eager to wipe the whole history of slavery from the pages of world History but they are always ready to rewrite the so called Holocaust nightmare! Even in the History channel they NEVER EVER dared to show slavery documentaries but every once in a while you hear and see something about the Holocaust and them branding HITLER a Killer. whts up with that?
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2008
You can't ask which is worse..they are both tragic..That is like asking a man..so which is worse losing your child in an accident or Losing your wife..
SARA

Cobbtown, GA

#5 Aug 14, 2008
They are both bad but the Holocaust is worse. Either way they are both in the past and the best thing we can do is learn from it and move on. Hatred is what started it and hatred is was what keeps us going back to it. Lose the anger and you will be free.
BlackMamba82 wrote:
Coz it' sure seems the west is eager to wipe the whole history of slavery from the pages of world History but they are always ready to rewrite the so called Holocaust nightmare! Even in the History channel they NEVER EVER dared to show slavery documentaries but every once in a while you hear and see something about the Holocaust and them branding HITLER a Killer. whts up with that?

Dickson, TN

#6 Aug 14, 2008
The holocaust was worse if you were a Jew in Nazi Germany during WWII.
Slavery is bad if you are enslaved anywhere in the world at any time.
Slavery and horse thieves or cattle rustlers was worse if you were accused of either and hanged in the early days of the wild west in the U.S.
But for many, slavery was a home, job and 2nd family on farming plantations in the South in the U.S. and many stayed on after being freed. Of course, just like different jobs and different employers today, some plantations were run in horrible conditions for the slaves, while others were not. But slavery was the law of the land at the time and it was not wise to question it.
The founders that claimed that all men were created equal were slave owners themselves and did not consider slaves as men.
But that was then and this is now.
There are no living slaves or slave owners today and slavery is not the law of the land in the U.S.
However, slavery does still exist and is practiced elsewhere in the world with horrible conditions more the rule than the exception.
There is also oppression that is very much akin to slavery and there is forced poverty in the world as a means of having the same effect as slavery.
Some of these countries and societies are thousands of years old and are no where near having made the progress away from slavery as the U.S. has in less than 200 years.
History is what it is. The future is what we make it.
RXT

Broad Brook, CT

#7 Aug 14, 2008
McDonalds is the worse.
RXT

Broad Brook, CT

#8 Aug 14, 2008
*worst* duhhh, me.

KingSton, JA

#10 Aug 18, 2008
Nic wrote:
You can't ask which is worse..they are both tragic..That is like asking a man..so which is worse losing your child in an accident or Losing your wife..
Uhhhhhhhm it's not that hard, i think losing my child is way worse than losing a wife!
Tiger

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2008
Which is worse?
What unit of measure do you plan to use?

Would a black person and a Jew ever agree on this?
MPL

Fayetteville, NC

#14 Aug 18, 2008
Slavery: being forced to work without condition indefinately.
Holocaust: being forced to work without condition indefinately, being subject to human medical experiments, and being murdered.
The Holocaust was worse. 6 million black people didnt die from the slave trade.

KingSton, JA

#15 Aug 20, 2008
dying and being displaced from family and home to me is the same thing
reality

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2008
From reading the posts, it appears that racism is still alive and thriving in 2008! While I respect each post, I realize that most of you do not place equal value on human life. Reading the posts, one would determine that one group of people, are more valuable than, another group of people. Human beings ALL want the same thing out of life. Thanks to all who contributed to this huge dose of reality. This is why I teach my children of everything the school system does not.
aircraft mechanic

San Francisco, CA

#18 Sep 12, 2008
BlackMamba82 wrote:
Hey BLACKMAMA82 how about the mini-series ROOT'S that had more AIR-TIME than all the holocaust documentaries since TV began,a very high number multi-millions watched this!It brought slavery to everyone's mind at the time.
aircraft mechanic

San Francisco, CA

#19 Sep 12, 2008
Dave wrote:
Both blacks and Jooz have a symbiotic parasitic relationship and are a drain on Western civilization.
The for Jooz only state of Israel gets trillions of dollars in foreign AID from the US government, while most tax payers wouldn't be allowed to immigrate to Israel because they're not Jooz.
Why should the US government give Israel anything at all? The US didn't HoloHoax them! Talk about separation of church and state!
Then theres the Blacks. Over the last sixty years the US government spent trillions on welfare programs, affirmative action programs, set asides for minority contractors and businesses, race based scholarships, Hiring quota's, free school lunches for n*gglets etc etc etc. And what have we got to show for all this besides ruined cities, clogged prisons and they still demand more!!!
The Jooz whine about their cherished HoloHoax. We we're gassed all six million, you owe us. Then the the negros whine My ancestors were slaves, you owe us.
More and more white people are awakening to these victim groups and their scams. No one owes you blacks or Jooz anything, and fewer and fewer people are shedding crocodile tears for your stupid victim hood status.
Its time for whites to take care of their own interests and separate from blacks and Jooz.
I never gassed any Jooz or enslaved any blacks, and neither have any of my ancestors, so stop with the guilt trip it doesn't work anymore.
To both Blacks and Jooz, Stop your whining!!!
Hey dave,not all jews and blacks are what you say,however I don't like the jewish mind-set that they are GOD chosen people!HITLER used this to promote his aryan bullshit!Black people should not rely on white man guilt!Anyway I have good friend's black and jew,we all bleed red!
john

Overland Park, KS

#22 Sep 12, 2008
BlackMamba82 wrote:
The black African sold his enemy to the European. This can't be compared to the killing of the Jews. They weren't selling each other to the Nazi Germans. Black Africa doesn't like to talk about how they help enslave other black Africans!

Since: Feb 06

Location hidden

#23 Sep 12, 2008
Dave wrote:
Both blacks and Jooz have a symbiotic parasitic relationship and are a drain on Western civilization.
The for Jooz only state of Israel gets trillions of dollars in foreign AID from the US government, while most tax payers wouldn't be allowed to immigrate to Israel because they're not Jooz.
Why should the US government give Israel anything at all? The US didn't HoloHoax them! Talk about separation of church and state!
Then theres the Blacks. Over the last sixty years the US government spent trillions on welfare programs, affirmative action programs, set asides for minority contractors and businesses, race based scholarships, Hiring quota's, free school lunches for n*gglets etc etc etc. And what have we got to show for all this besides ruined cities, clogged prisons and they still demand more!!!
The Jooz whine about their cherished HoloHoax. We we're gassed all six million, you owe us. Then the the negros whine My ancestors were slaves, you owe us.
More and more white people are awakening to these victim groups and their scams. No one owes you blacks or Jooz anything, and fewer and fewer people are shedding crocodile tears for your stupid victim hood status.
Its time for whites to take care of their own interests and separate from blacks and Jooz.
I never gassed any Jooz or enslaved any blacks, and neither have any of my ancestors, so stop with the guilt trip it doesn't work anymore.
To both Blacks and Jooz, Stop your whining!!!
You are a pig AND your figures are wrong.
Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000
http://www.washington-report.org/html/us_aid_...
john

Overland Park, KS

#26 Sep 12, 2008
Dog wrote:
What is worse was probably when the union forces swept through Columbia burning raping and killing innocent Southern familys. So now I'll be damn if Southern whites shouldn't receive reparation also.
The civil war ended in 1865.
Bryan

El Paso, TX

#27 Oct 2, 2008
the holocaust was a 1000 times worst. hitler didnt only kill jews he killed blacks, gays, retarded people russians poles and anyone he thought was inferior.
the nazis would do experiments on the jews like pours acid in there brains and seeing how long they could live for
if a jew couldnt work they would ether kill him/her or beat him for like 20 minute until alomost every bone in his body was broken then make them work or kill them.
if the blacks didnt work they would whip them like what 5 times
i would MUCH!!! rather get whipped them get battery aicd poured in to my head or killed.
the jews also got one meal a day of bread crust and soup with dirt in to eat. the slaves were well feed so they could be in good shape for working.
NOTHING compares to the holocaust i could go on so much more about what the nazis did but i dont feel like it.
your an ignortent dumb ass if u think slavery was worse than the holocaust.
Dave

United States

#28 Oct 2, 2008
reality wrote:
From reading the posts, it appears that racism is still alive and thriving in 2008! While I respect each post, I realize that most of you do not place equal value on human life. Reading the posts, one would determine that one group of people, are more valuable than, another group of people. Human beings ALL want the same thing out of life. Thanks to all who contributed to this huge dose of reality. This is why I teach my children of everything the school system does not.
Why don't you send your kids to an all negro school for a good dose of diversity?

Idiot!
Lou

United States

#29 Oct 2, 2008
Black slaves had between 8 to 10 children per household and a very low infant mortality rate.
Jews did not reproduce as such during the Nazi years and while in concetration camps they did not reproduce and way more were killed than born.
Slavery wasnt anywhere near as bad as the Holocaust.
Ainsworth

United States

#32 Oct 2, 2008
Robert Newell wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pig AND your figures are wrong.
Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)
Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000
http://www.washington-report.org/html/us_aid_...
Here's the point rat face, We the citizens of the United States owe your tribe Nothing, Zero, Zilch, Nada!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min WildWeirdWillie 184,237
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Clearwater 99,535
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 14 min bad bob 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Rosesz 670,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min nanoanomaly 980,036
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,134
____*Historic POPE - ISRAEL Meeting MARCH 2017____ 2 hr YTubeNews 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,431
More from around the web