Obama care is our care

“going back”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 10, 2014
I HOPE PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING MORE FOR INSURANCE AND GETTING LESS CARE KNOW THAT IT HAS BEEN HOSPITAL POLICY TO NOT TREAT UNINSURED ONLY STABLEIZE THEM, BILLING TAXPAYERS FOR WHAT IT WOULD COST TO TREAT AND OR PROVIDE PREVENTIVE CARE. i WAS UNINSURED AND WAS BILLED $6.000. FOR A DIAGNOSE THAT WOULD COST $10.000. TAXPAYERS WILL PAY THE $6.000.I WIL NOT GET TREATMENT BECAUSE I DON`T HAVE $10.000. I WENT TO ER SEVERAL TIMES HAD TEST AND THEY KNEW I NEEDED SURGERY BUT WOULD SEND ME TO FIND MY OWN DOCTOR. DO THE MATH. ARE WE JUST GOING TO ALLW PEOPLE TO BE REGECTED FROM HEALTH CARE IF UNINSURED? WILL THE POOR DIE AND RICH LIVE? POOR PEOPLE DO NOT PAY OR FILE TAXES.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#2 Jan 10, 2014
movinon09 wrote:
I HOPE PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING MORE FOR INSURANCE AND GETTING LESS CARE KNOW THAT IT HAS BEEN HOSPITAL POLICY TO NOT TREAT UNINSURED ONLY STABLEIZE THEM, BILLING TAXPAYERS FOR WHAT IT WOULD COST TO TREAT AND OR PROVIDE PREVENTIVE CARE. i WAS UNINSURED AND WAS BILLED $6.000. FOR A DIAGNOSE THAT WOULD COST $10.000. TAXPAYERS WILL PAY THE $6.000.I WIL NOT GET TREATMENT BECAUSE I DON`T HAVE $10.000. I WENT TO ER SEVERAL TIMES HAD TEST AND THEY KNEW I NEEDED SURGERY BUT WOULD SEND ME TO FIND MY OWN DOCTOR. DO THE MATH. ARE WE JUST GOING TO ALLW PEOPLE TO BE REGECTED FROM HEALTH CARE IF UNINSURED? WILL THE POOR DIE AND RICH LIVE? POOR PEOPLE DO NOT PAY OR FILE TAXES.
Did Obama care help you?

Yes the system had flaws, but this mess wasnt the answer.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#3 Jan 10, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Obama care help you?
Yes the system had flaws, but this mess wasnt the answer.
To me Larry it all in a word - control.

“going back”

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2014
No! I did not even get good care when i had insurance most of the time. I really do not like to be ripped off and discriminated when it comes to my care. I really have experience true events that make me sick, i have been on both sides of the tracks, and experienced true ordeals that i have to ask WHF! i am glad Obama has health care on the table, My issue i explained was at the same time my boyfriend of 25 years was air lifted 78 miles for a kidney stone, and released 2 hours later, He was billed $16.000. insurance payed $10.000. and he was billed over $6.000. How ironic that this happened to us around same time. He was insured i was not. I hope people open up to the many problems, that Obama is trying to-address , I give him that. I have been traumatized for years, regarding health care. I pray for justice. It is our care.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#5 Jan 10, 2014
movinon09 wrote:
No! I did not even get good care when i had insurance most of the time. I really do not like to be ripped off and discriminated when it comes to my care. I really have experience true events that make me sick, i have been on both sides of the tracks, and experienced true ordeals that i have to ask WHF! i am glad Obama has health care on the table, My issue i explained was at the same time my boyfriend of 25 years was air lifted 78 miles for a kidney stone, and released 2 hours later, He was billed $16.000. insurance payed $10.000. and he was billed over $6.000. How ironic that this happened to us around same time. He was insured i was not. I hope people open up to the many problems, that Obama is trying to-address , I give him that. I have been traumatized for years, regarding health care. I pray for justice. It is our care.
Things so bad, maybe you needed to consult an attorney, not wait for the 'gubmint' to come and "fix" anything. Airlifted 78 miles for a kidney stone? You must really live in a remote area.

Your post actually comes off as an emotionally fused rant, to solicit reaction in kind. Just how it seems to me,sorry if wrong. Maybe fill people in- how have you been " traumatized for years, regarding health care.." -do you have a chronic condition that requires frequent doctor visits/hospital stays? If not , how often would you have to really see a doctor? Once a year, maybe twice?

And what in your mind are the things "Obama is trying to-address..."- maybe then folks viewing could better sort out their position in response.

“going back”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 16, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Things so bad, maybe you needed to consult an attorney, not wait for the 'gubmint' to come and "fix" anything. Airlifted 78 miles for a kidney stone? You must really live in a remote area.
Your post actually comes off as an emotionally fused rant, to solicit reaction in kind. Just how it seems to me,sorry if wrong. Maybe fill people in- how have you been " traumatized for years, regarding health care.." -do you have a chronic condition that requires frequent doctor visits/hospital stays? If not , how often would you have to really see a doctor? Once a year, maybe twice?
And what in your mind are the things "Obama is trying to-address..."- maybe then folks viewing could better sort out their position in response.
Everything you said is true, a lawyer is another story. Statue limitations. I am ranting on true issues. I wish i could show every wrong i have experienced. I am more pissed than traumatized. Thank you for your compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Jehowa Witness 619,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web