Satan is the Creator of Islam and a p...

Satan is the Creator of Islam and a phony god allah ..............!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justin

Chelmsford, UK

#1 Dec 14, 2008
Allah = Satan
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#2 Dec 14, 2008
I thought JC Penny invented Islam to sell more towels? Guess you do learn something new every day.
King of Kings

Netherlands

#3 Dec 14, 2008
Both of you fail.

Allah is God as much as Satan is Lucifer
Spunk Nutley

Gastonia, NC

#4 Dec 14, 2008
Come on, Christians love Muslims. Who else would y'all have to argue with on topix, aside from the atheists, of course?
ya allah

Rotherham, UK

#5 Feb 25, 2013
guys stop being stupide if i heard anyof you say something bad about allah then you will be in troblem that mesn justin too

just think about if god want to give you dead he will give u stright away but he doesn't want to do that bc he want u to think about what you are saying
he love you sham on you, he has blessed you with everything but return you guys turning your face and telling him that he is devil
just don't say that it rly bad and you'll only understand the love of allah when you trust him and prise him
bro and sister whether you are female or male just ask allah to forgive u what you had say and ask him to send you to stright path

thanks
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Feb 25, 2013
wow.

Since: Feb 13

Bedford, OH

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Ishmael is the son of Abraham, the father of Muslims. Isaac is his brother, the father of the Jews = Same God, different practices
ya allah

Rotherham, UK

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Allah love you more than 70 time as you mother love you and allah love allah his servant equally
Doctor REALITY

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Muslims don't want to hear someone tell them that islam is leading them AWAY from God,instead of TOWARDS God. But what if Holy Bible-believing people told them that they were only telling them that because they....LOVED them,and CARED for their souls,and because they see the DECEPTION that Satan is perpetrating upon their minds and their souls,and because they want to try to help them before it's too late??
ya allah

Rotherham, UK

#10 Mar 1, 2013
excuse me Doctor REALITY that not true,because if you seen today time the mircle of allah then you will be asking for forgivesness because our holy quran has never been change from first time it was send it was with our belove messanger of our god and guess what you guys have never seen the love of god and belive me islam is not those kind religious where you going to be punished . if you please try to find out about islam and then put the comment in this website bc islam is not only about putting scarp in your head and wearing big dress.
thanks
I hope god show you the strigh path and he had mercy on you if you are trying to say something in god way
ya allah

Rotherham, UK

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Ya Allah,YA are WRONG,my friend. I HAVE seen 'the LOVE of God'. Would you like to be able to see the same LOVE I've seen?? Turn your mind and your heart and your spirit.......and your FAITH.....towards the Middle Cross of Calvary. What greater LOVE is there than THAT?? Just keepin it REAL.
dude you have not see the punish of your sin in this life or god doesn't want to show his punishnisment to you in this life. our god wait and wait then when it come to the end he will show his punishment to you but what will be better is if you really belive that (SWA) is not mind and your god then will you promise me that you are not going to say that allah is our god when your and mind god try to punish you.
listen brother i care for you as brother for sake of allah and i don't want you to talk like this if you don't belive or don't know nothing about our god. if you are talking about jesus/isa we love him and we will always do because he is our beloved messanger
thanks
Doctor REALITY

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2013
ya allah wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you have not see the punish of your sin in this life or god doesn't want to show his punishnisment to you in this life. our god wait and wait then when it come to the end he will show his punishment to you but what will be better is if you really belive that (SWA) is not mind and your god then will you promise me that you are not going to say that allah is our god when your and mind god try to punish you.
listen brother i care for you as brother for sake of allah and i don't want you to talk like this if you don't belive or don't know nothing about our god. if you are talking about jesus/isa we love him and we will always do because he is our beloved messanger
thanks
Jesus is far more than just your mere 'messenger'. He's the world's God,Creator,Saviour,and Judge.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2013
william james 11 wrote:
i have a idea lets start a war over religion your gods love that idea duma ss es
ya allah

Rotherham, UK

#16 Mar 2, 2013
if you want to find out about islam and how islam behave to other religious or you got question in mind. just visite this website
http://www.introductiontoislam.org/index2.sht...
this website is for non muslim
and from today I am not going to chart in this website anymore
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#17 Mar 2, 2013
The truth is the Christian god is a man made god.

the words lord and god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man changed his name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship.the creator is Yahweh he is your heavenly father Yahweh he is not A god.And he even says you will cause them to forget my name and the world has.....if anything the world and the god they worship could be satan.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Satan is 'winning' many many human souls,EVERY DAY, to his 'eternal damnation' agenda. And let me tell you something: It's not funny,and it's not a game: Satan is for REAL when it comes to him wanting...YOUR SOUL. He's not playing games. He HATES you,and you losing your soul is his 'ultimate high',his 'ultimate accomplishment'.
nasty

Rotherham, UK

#20 Mar 3, 2013
i hope god punished you with your stupide behaviour

i though you were animal but you are worst than animal
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#21 Mar 3, 2013
Justin wrote:
Allah = Satan
This is such a lie it could be that the god you worship is satan because man changed his name from Yahweh to god.. why???? because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so mortal man changed his name.And this is a fact.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 Mar 3, 2013
--- Please Stop giving satan a capitol letter for his name because he does not deserve one...satan is a loser...

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24 Mar 3, 2013
A Muslim wrote:
There is not GOD but ALLAH, And Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him) is messenger of GOD. Islam teach us to respect all religion. In ISLAM we believe in Jesus Christ peace be upon him, we believed in all messengers. Our GOD is your GOD, Here is only one GOD who created this whole universe. Why you are abusing your GOD. You think Jesus is happy with you? Brother try to learn facts about Islam. Study on Islam and then decide. Islam says all human beings are equal. You called him GOD we called him ALLAH. They are same, they are one. Please quit this Topic my friend.
Salam (Peace on you)
Moe was a false prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Get a life 53,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Tellthetruth 992,505
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 5 hr glenford2 5
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 6 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 7 hr quilterqueen 4,680
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
More from around the web