WHY the seatbelt law is HYPOCRITICAL

WHY the seatbelt law is HYPOCRITICAL

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 18, 2014
I understand that law enforcement and the government want children and people to stay INSIDE of a vehicle on the road no matter what. O.k.?? I understand THAT, I GET THAT,O.K.??! But the reason the seatbelt is HYPOCRITICAL is because motorcyclists aren't required to WEAR SEATBELTS, ARE THEY???! And you know why??!!! Because motorcycles weren't designed to require seatbelts....even though a head-on collision would mean instant death for an unfortunate motorcyclist, huh???! So since motorcyclists CAN'T wear seatbelts.....WHY DON'T THE GOVERNMENT OUTLAW THEM???!! WHY???!!!! Because they don't want to lose the millions and millions of dollars in revenue the nation and retailers would lose, HUH??!!! Another reason God allowed the twin towers to be attacked. BECAUSE OF GREED AND UNRRIGHTEOUSNESS.
Doctor REALITY

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 19, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Oh heavens to betsy yes, and bicycles – don't forget bicycles! And even unicycles, I saw one going down the street the other day on the sidewalk, and she had no seat belt either. Dufus LOL
We're talking MOTORIZED VEHICLES, M-O-R-O-N!!!!!!!!!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#4 May 20, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I understand that law enforcement and the government want children and people to stay INSIDE of a vehicle on the road no matter what. O.k.?? I understand THAT, I GET THAT,O.K.??! But the reason the seatbelt is HYPOCRITICAL is because motorcyclists aren't required to WEAR SEATBELTS, ARE THEY???! And you know why??!!! Because motorcycles weren't designed to require seatbelts....even though a head-on collision would mean instant death for an unfortunate motorcyclist, huh???! So since motorcyclists CAN'T wear seatbelts.....WHY DON'T THE GOVERNMENT OUTLAW THEM???!! WHY???!!!! Because they don't want to lose the millions and millions of dollars in revenue the nation and retailers would lose, HUH??!!! Another reason God allowed the twin towers to be attacked. BECAUSE OF GREED AND UNRRIGHTEOUSNESS.
You answered your own question-

"No seat belts on motorcycles.."
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Because motorcycles weren't designed to require seatbelts....even though a head-on collision would mean instant death for an unfortunate motorcyclist, huh???!
And your rant morphs to the Twin Towers...Doc - go pray...seriously...
wundermonkee

Memphis, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2014
I always wondered the same thing. Does it matter that motorcycles don't come equipped with seatbelts ? If I bought a used car that didnt have seatbelts I couldn't pass inspection. Our children ride school buses that don't have seat belts, and it isn't because of tall seat backs. Airplanes have tall seatbacks and you are required to wear seat belts on them during taxiing, and how do tall seat backs protect against side impact. Then there are limousines. There's more glass and dangerous objects in limousines than most vehicles. The wrong kind of inmpact in a limo means certain death or dismemberment. See Tracy Morgan.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered your own question-
"No seat belts on motorcycles.."
<quoted text>
And your rant morphs to the Twin Towers...Doc - go pray...seriously...
The first thing going to pray for......is for you to get a REAL life and stop following me around Topix. My brother, you're like a big red wart on my nose that won't go away. PLEASE...'go away'.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 7, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The first thing going to pray for......is for you to get a REAL life and stop following me around Topix. My brother, you're like a big red wart on my nose that won't go away. PLEASE...'go away'.
i want Senecus to be the biggest red wart on your nosey nose !!!! you f****cking idiot !!!

SENECUS, PLEASE DO NOT GO AWAY !!! KEEP YOURSELF THE BIGGEST WART IN THIS LUNATIC'S NOSE !!!

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!!!!!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#8 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The first thing going to pray for......is for you to get a REAL life and stop following me around Topix. My brother, you're like a big red wart on my nose that won't go away. PLEASE...'go away'.
Awww Doc, you LOVE the attention <smiles>...don't lie ...

Really, you can extend this argument to "why is gov't so intrusive in our lives..." -
...take it from there ;)

Should an "entity" dictate what you do in your own vehicle, which you purchased from earned income?

Just thoughts to expand on :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>We're talking MOTORIZED VEHICLES, M-O-R-O-N!!!!!!!!!!
you are the Topix MORON of all time !!! you talk like a devil and you think you will go to heaven ?? what a MORON !!! you are hell bound !!! you moron !!!

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusion x... 683,713
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Frank N Stine 15,879
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 23 min Doctor REALITY 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Aerobatty 983,116
I'm very saddened by Kryie wanting away from Le... 51 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Born Again Past JW 46,265
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Devoted Child Prayer 619,691
More from around the web