Chris Tolles is 2 Blame 4 This

Chris Tolles is 2 Blame 4 This

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Victims

Frankfort, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2013
you are even dummier than me why would i document my own crimes silly? knuckle-head. do you wanna come to my arc class?Your old man aint got nothin on me. Did he tell you how I beat and sexually abused mrs P then robbed her daily? Did he tell you how if her kids hadnt stepped in, and gotten rid of me and my basterd son by evicting us(we didnt pay rent anyway) effectivly saving her life?
what proof more do you need that im fckn insane? i mean really everyone else knows. and look how i keep trying to start trouble then cry about what others say like the fat deadbeat fairy i am.?
Enough about old stuff you silly women your lucky you at least have someone. i gotta pay men to be with me and everyone knows i couldnt get a women unless i rap__ed her. i mean really what do i have to offer? i dont work, i have no life, no friends who dont laugh at how crazy i am when i walk away. i have nothing of value the taxpayers didnt buy or that i didnt steal. i sexually abuse my own son and many other peoples sons. i have no future, no brains and no ambition. i get evicted several times a year cause im a junkie and i use my welfare and sell my food stamps for drugs. i am a fat, smelly disgusting nutjob.
why would any women want anything to do with me? thats why i gave them up and now i stick to men but i even have to pay them
anyway watch yourself or your son might be my next victim i havent had a new fresh boy in like a week and im gettin lonely!
jb

Topix.com/13340

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 641,839
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Peter Ross 38,533
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 8 min Paul is dead 4,156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Rider on the Storm 970,093
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Just Think 104,759
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min good true observa... 44,451
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr good true observa... 618,439
More from around the web