First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#83 Sep 18, 2010
matrona wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it.. I'm so happy to see your comment...They ARE kidding aren't they?
Maybe! Probably just a bunch of trolls.

“Come into my Parlour”

Since: Jul 09

Santiago, Chile

#84 Sep 19, 2010
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>I dont listen to the devil. Only Jesus because he knows everything.
Oh, but you believe in a devil (Or don't you believe your own bible?)... So, don't you deny it ... And the devil makes you sin ... You are a sinner, ain't you?(Or else your bible lies, not so?)...

Just tell me 1 more thing ... In what language does Jesus talk to you? And what does he tell you?

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#85 Sep 19, 2010
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm religious, but I'm also a realist. I can't sit here and believe a book 100% that has been revised over and over again to accommodate certain people.
I'm not religious, but I have no problem with religious people who accept reality ... I cannot imagine a god that created the universe & laws of nature & then go tampering with his own creation ...

“Come into my Parlour”

Santiago, Chile

#86 Sep 19, 2010
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagined I was Muslim once, and immediately kicked my ass.
That'll teach me.
Next time you need a kick, I'll be glad to oblige ...
Steven

Burton-on-trent, UK

#87 Mar 23, 2013
alright you stupid Christians. lets begin. Noah's ark, it's dimensions are given in the bible, stating it to be 137x26x17 meters. Now, the internationally accepted number of species on earth is 8.7 million. Noah took 2 of each of these animals (17.4 million) onto his ark, with his presumably incestuous family, ready for God's "loving and just" destruction of the entire earth. firstly, 17.4 million creatures could not fit onto this ark, unless they were each 0.00348m^3 in volume.(that's about the size of a woodlouse) and if you think there were less animals at the time of Noah so they could all have fit, then you have just stupidly confirmed the Theory of Evolution. also, the bible states that if a woman is raped, she must then marry this man that raped her, and not divorce him, but only after the man pays 50 shekels to her father. this is obviously brutal, but hey, if you stupid Christians think this is your "loving" God's design, then so be it. The earth is 4.54 billion years old,(see this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth ) and denying that overwhelming evidence for a belief in your false God is purely ignorant, and just what I would expect from a Christian. Good day.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88 Mar 24, 2013
Steven wrote:
alright you stupid Christians. lets begin. Noah's ark, it's dimensions are given in the bible, stating it to be 137x26x17 meters. Now, the internationally accepted number of species on earth is 8.7 million. Noah took 2 of each of these animals (17.4 million) onto his ark, with his presumably incestuous family, ready for God's "loving and just" destruction of the entire earth. firstly, 17.4 million creatures could not fit onto this ark, unless they were each 0.00348m^3 in volume.(that's about the size of a woodlouse) and if you think there were less animals at the time of Noah so they could all have fit, then you have just stupidly confirmed the Theory of Evolution. also, the bible states that if a woman is raped, she must then marry this man that raped her, and not divorce him, but only after the man pays 50 shekels to her father. this is obviously brutal, but hey, if you stupid Christians think this is your "loving" God's design, then so be it. The earth is 4.54 billion years old,(see this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth ) and denying that overwhelming evidence for a belief in your false God is purely ignorant, and just what I would expect from a Christian. Good day.
First off Noah took what animals were around in HIS area, not every single animal in the world... and yes I know there are some die hards who believe it was every single animal.

And it's true the Earth IS 4.54 billion years old but in Gods eyes that could be just a blink. And again yes there are some die hards that believe the Earth is 6000 years old...

Evolution is part of creation... some die hard don't believe that.

Hmmm... when was the last time some "christian" raped a woman then the woman was forced to marry the rapist, but only after the man pays 50 shekels to her father?

Now if you're talking about times past I believe every culture had some fuct up beliefs... I'm guessing your ancestors weren't all that innocent either. We all evolve like evolution.

No go, drink and be marry :)
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#89 Mar 24, 2013
Steven wrote:
1) lets begin. Noah's ark, it's dimensions are given in the bible, stating it to be 137x26x17 meters. Now, the internationally accepted number of species on earth is 8.7 million. Noah took 2 of each of these animals (17.4 million) onto his ark,

2) with his presumably incestuous family, ready for God's "loving and just" destruction of the entire earth.

3) firstly, 17.4 million creatures could not fit onto this ark, unless they were each 0.00348m^3 in volume.(that's about the size of a woodlouse) and if you think there were less animals at the time of Noah so they could all have fit, then you have just stupidly confirmed the Theory of Evolution.

4) also, the bible states that if a woman is raped, she must then marry this man that raped her, and not divorce him, but only after the man pays 50 shekels to her father. this is obviously brutal, but hey, if you stupid Christians think this is your "loving" God's design, then so be it.

5) The earth is 4.54 billion years old,(see this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

Debunking your atheists checklist as to why you do not believe the Bible:

1. First understand what pre-flood earth was - one supercontinent. Getting all the creatures to come to the Ark was then possible. Then understand we are not referring to species rather one genus or kind such as all dogs today came from the wolf everyone agrees; all bear from a common bear, ect. Recalculating this is somewhere between 11,000 and 50,000 actual air breathing land animals. There are several websites that make the calculations.

2. Justice and love go together. Allowing the rape and enslavement to continue would neither be justice or loving. Why are you supporting the satanists and criminals?

3. There was plenty of room. And since the science shows there was in fact a global flood that left behind a global fossil record, how did any survive?

4. No they did not. This is what you get for studying the Bible from non-Christians.

verses 28-29 are about premarital sex or fornication. They are to get married.

verse 25 is about forced rape. The rapist is put to death not the victim.

De 22:25 "But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die."

Bible (KJV)
www.creationism.org/BibleUKJV/05Deu22.htm

5. Simply posting a wikipedia link as proof is no proof at all. What dating method was used? The claim has been refuted all over the internet by other scientists who disagree. The earth is as the Bible says about 6kyo. Bazzillions of fictional years has been debunked. try here: creation.com
Right

Dallas, TX

#90 Mar 25, 2013
Evolution is history's biggest hoax!
Explanation:
Amen

Chicago, IL

#91 Mar 25, 2013
A Brother in Christ wrote:
Recently, a thought captivated my mind that proves that the theory of evolution is a big hoax. The thought is simple and yet profound ... why is there no recorded history before approximately 4,000 B.C.? The answer is obvious ... there was no history! Think about it! Evolutionists claim that man evolved over billions of years (that's billions with a "B"). If there were any truth to these false claims by unscrupulous scientists, then man's historical record should span back at least hundreds-of-thousands of years, if not millions. There is no record of a cataclysmic event that destroyed mankind prior to 4,000 B.C. And if there, surely some of the survivors would have passed this information down to generations to follow. The Bible dates creation, as we know it today, at approximately 4,000 B.C. Thus, it was approximately 6,000 years ago that God, Jesus Christ, created the heavens and the earth in 6-days. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus Christ spoke the stars into existence. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus spoke animals, fish, plants, and land into existence. And it was 6,000 years ago that God formed man out of the dust of the earth.
Such Biblical claims seem absurd to modern evolutionists, who have convinced themselves that the earth is billions of years old. Ironically, they have absolutely NO EVIDENCE of such longevity. Evolutionists have sought out dishonest scientists, who distort the facts, use faulty testing methods, and make erroneous assumptions (unethically stating such assumptions as if they were facts). Evolution is at best still a THEORY. Yet, children are brainwashed in godless public schools all across the world, with evolution, which is taught as if it were a fact. This is evil. It is evil to deny students the Biblical account of creationism. The Word of God makes infinite more sense than the fairytale of evolution.
One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C. The world's history is CLEARLY defined by SIX world powers since time began: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. Since Rome's fall in 476 A.D., there have been no world-powers (many super-powers; but, no world-powers). At the time of Moses, Egypt ruled the world. The Israelites were used as slave labor by Pharaoh to build the pyramids. Before Egypt, there is absolutely nothing recorded in history about a world power. It is NO coincidence that Revelation 17:10 speaks of these world-powers, "...five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." At the writing of Revelation, Rome was still a world-power. The Apostle John, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, tells us that Rome is the 6th world-power, and there is one more to come. The 7th world-power will be the beast system, the kingdom of the antichrist. This diabolical New World Order is quickly forming now (i.e., a universal religious view, global centralized government, a one-world economic system, a cashless society, etc.).
Do you think it's a mere coincidence that the Word of God is so concise on world history? The Bible records the beginning of mankind at about 4,000 B.C., and secular history is eerily silent before 4,000 B.C. for those who claim to believe in evolution. If I were an evolutionist, I would be extremely disturbed by this FACT. Prove me wrong! I dare you. I triple-dog dare you to show me any recorded civilization before 4,000 B.C. And I don't mean some pottery jug or item that you claim is 14,000 years old--Show me any evidence of civilization prior to 4,000 B.C. You cannot. In fact, it is difficult to find much recorded history before 2,500 B.C., because the flood of Noah's day destroyed most of it. How can evolutionists be so naive and foolish as to totally ignore this incredibly obvious fact?
I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bud-e-roe 753,755
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Estelle 550,977
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 21 min Otto Von Hapsburg 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min CIMe 118,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min truth 262,093
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 174,545
If I had the POWER............ 37 min Doctor REALITY 53
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min BenAdam 602,855
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE