Al-Qaeda on alleged Fort Hood killer: 'Ideal role model'

Mar 7, 2010 Read more: Detroit Free Press
Al-Qaeda's American-born spokesman on Sunday called on Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces to emulate the Army major charged with killing 13 people in Fort Hood. Read more
Al Sharpton

Odessa, FL

#1 Mar 7, 2010
ha ha ha!!!

and presidunce obama just calls the murders of Americans "man-made disasters"! look for the obama-liberal controlled media to bury this story as well!

aren't you glad we elected our ACORN coward-in-thief now!!!

“EVOLUTION IS EXTINCTION”

Since: Aug 07

MARIETTA, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2010
Pathetic jihadist Muslim men are wimpy creatures. They treat their women like most people treat cattle. Then, instead of fighting like a real man fights, Muslim human garbage straps explosives to a brain-washed kid and sends him into a crowded market to murder as many as possible.

Hey, Muslim cowards, your GOD SUX! Mohammad SUX! Any GOD that will allow walking feces to continue to breathe is a really dumb GOD!

“EVOLUTION IS EXTINCTION”

Since: Aug 07

MARIETTA, GA

#3 Mar 7, 2010
Oh! And I hope the idiot at Fort Hood lives a very long life. His injuries provide a perfect platform for an acute and chronic peripheral neuropahty of unfathiomable intensity. Even the simple act of breathing must be a horribly painful experience for this piece of dung. Yippee! Hooray! I will gladly pay 25 dollars per hour PPV to watch this skunk wince with every breath. Then 'we', the ecstatic voyeurs, would be paying this guy's medical bills and not the 'gumment'!

By the way, sympathetic pain syndromes are difficult to diagnose. Hopefully, this monkey's handlers have overlooked the SPS, opting instead to treat the injury and resulting infections.

MORE PAIN FOR THE MUSLIM!!! YAY-YAY-YAY!!!
Jack Flannigan

New York, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2010
When a man commits murder of innocents and is considered a hero and ideal role model what does that say about the hero's supporters? When this behavior and action is celebrated and esteemed we know clearly who the enemy is and the degree of heinous activity they worship.
Shame on us if we neglect to stand up against this belligerent mode of pathetic self proclaimed fanatics.
Master

Rochester, UK

#5 Mar 7, 2010
well said jack - the al qaeda cowards hide away like the rats that they are; they kill innocents with out a thought for anyone - and if a baby or two gets blown to bits -'oh well its what my religion tells me to do'- supporters and apologists for murder and terrorism should be hunted down and dealt with.
Jack Flannigan wrote:
When a man commits murder of innocents and is considered a hero and ideal role model what does that say about the hero's supporters? When this behavior and action is celebrated and esteemed we know clearly who the enemy is and the degree of heinous activity they worship.
Shame on us if we neglect to stand up against this belligerent mode of pathetic self proclaimed fanatics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 582,790
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Stilgar Fifrawi 825,629
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min rbphoenix80 98,828
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Clearwater 176,368
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Only Remnant of 1... 40,109
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Senecus 611,780
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 46 min FCA1975 787
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 442,469
More from around the web