Next Last
kkk

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jun 27, 2014
You are a liar
Politically Incorrect

Washington, DC

#29 Jun 30, 2014
I am half black and I bathe and shower every day. This has nothing to do with being poor. Black people create reasons and rationale as to why they won't bathe or wash. I am 56 years old and when I was younger, black people didn't smell this way. Now, they smell worse than dog poop. They won't bathe in the winter because "it's too cold" and then they get on the subway trains and stink up the cars. In the summer they won't bathe and then they cake on cocoa butter and cheap perfume to cover up the stench, but it doesn't. It makes them smell worse. Where I work, I am being stalked by a black male whose smell makes you puke. And there is nothing worse than getting on a bus or train and have a black woman with a gigantic rear end plop down beside you smelling of cheap perfume and fecal matter. If they wash, then they would save time by not trying to cover up that horrible scent with cheap perfume. If these people can afford an Iphone they should surely be able to go to the dollar store and purchase a bar of soap and wash their rear ends. If they can't do that, then something tells me they are nephilim, who are produced to stink. FACT IS THAT BLACK FOLKS STINK.
rechard

Europe

#30 Jul 8, 2014
Nut sack wrote:
Black ppl smell like shit..and look like it too
and u whites smell like wet dogs nd ur pink like pigs smetimes
The black poop nasty

Os, Norway

#31 Dec 12, 2014
you0861 wrote:
i am black and i do not look like nor smell like shit so there you go i answered your question in order to have a law or theory of something there can't be an exception sorry I'm the exception next question thanks :)
Dude U cant smell it yourselfe idiot
Politically Incorrect

Norwood, MA

#32 Dec 18, 2014
I was born in the late 1950s as a half black woman and during that era, up until around 2008, blacks did not smell this way. As of late, they have taken on an EXTREMELY stinky odor that makes me want to puke. They are exuding a new stinky odor that is rank and acrid. The black women smell of unwashed rear end, fried fish and cheap perfume. If you don't wash your behind, it will stink! It takes 5 minutes to wash your rear end, less than one minute after taking a dump. But as most blacks are, they are too lazy to wipe their rear ends. The black males smell like dog poop that's been on the sidewalk all day. It has nothing to do with hormones or sweat glands or being poor. A bar of soap can be purchased at the dollar store for 25 cents. I was stalked by a smelly black co-worker that smelled of vomit, a baby's diaper, and dog poop for 18 months and I was told "He couldn't help it because he probably didn't have a place to live." That was a lie. He was walking around using a cell phone which meant he could afford soap. I can't afford a cell phone yet I shower twice a day. I suppose it would cause too much effort to be exerted to ask a black person to wipe their rear ends after taking a dump. Come to DC and you'll find the stinkiest black people on the face of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Rosa_Winkel 608,147
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Insults Are Easier 809,247
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Insults Are Easier 268,860
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 573,862
Moses never existed 1 hr Insults Are Easier 1,277
To buy safe and cheap FIFA 15 Coins, i do reall... 2 hr Amir2015 4
My Name WAS Renee " This is my story" (Sep '10) 2 hr One Mans Opinion 102
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Jack 18
More from around the web