If I had a son......
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#63 Jul 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>ell that tp Al Qeada and the Taliban.
More and more cultures want to rid the world of you racist whites..........

I always called myself black.
You get rid of white folks and who do you think will make the money to pay for your entitlement benefits?

DOH!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#64 Jul 30, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You get rid of white folks and who do you think will make the money to pay for your entitlement benefits?
DOH!
My father and my mother already saw to that before they passed away. And besides that, I'm an RN so I pay for my own "entitlement" benefits. Thank you very much.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#65 Jul 30, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
DOH!
Let me show you how smart my father, a black man was. Are you aware that back in the 70's,had you invested only 2000 dollars in Coca Cola stock and kept re-investing the dividens, today that 2000 dollar investment would be worth over 2 million dollars? My father, a black man was a very smart man.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#66 Jul 31, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me show you how smart my father, a black man was. Are you aware that back in the 70's,had you invested only 2000 dollars in Coca Cola stock and kept re-investing the dividens, today that 2000 dollar investment would be worth over 2 million dollars? My father, a black man was a very smart man.
Good for him, you should be proud of your father.
I have known many intelligent black people that work hard and invest in their future, thus becoming a success and gaining the American dream.

The big problem lies in the black community rejecting these mentor figures as 'sell-outs','Oreos' and 'Uncle Toms'.
The biggest enemy of black Americans is black Americans.
Like crabs in barrel, they keep clawing down the one who rises to the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 5 min Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 21 min c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 26 min Poster Child for ... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr EditorAtLarge 52,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr T TigerWoods 992,270
shuh up meathead! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web