andet1987

Chicago, IL

#43 Jul 22, 2013
claycountyman wrote:
Really this could been any of our sons if we are parents. That why parents should be outrage that a jury let a killer walk free
Zimmerman is not a killer. he just defended himself in order to survive. it is a natural instinct to protect yourself from wild animals.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#44 Jul 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. So in another forum (Bush) the talk of late has been the Texas abortion law. Some had brought feces to the state capitol to show how upset they were. While I know this has little to do with the Zimmerman case I see it as an example of how were are less civil today. No matter what you think when you are ready to act like an animal and throw shit you've lost. And I think the same of anyone that would say they were on my side and then bomb an abortion clinic.
Our society is in trouble.
Yes, our society is in trouble.

Our society is in trouble because liberals and fringe groups feel empowered.

What you are seeing is Liberal Democrat Government in action.

Look at Detroit to view the future course.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#45 Jul 22, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is not a killer. he just defended himself in order to survive. it is a natural instinct to protect yourself from wild animals.
Tell that to the Native Americans that were slaughtered by your kind back in the day.

It's your nature to stalk and murder at random just like Zimmerman was guilty of.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#46 Jul 23, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the Native Americans that were slaughtered by your kind back in the day.
It's your nature to stalk and murder at random just like Zimmerman was guilty of.
Zimmerman didn't stalk and murder at random.
He was focused on a specific target, a suspected perp trespassing on private property in a suspicious manner.

If Trayvon had responded in a civilized, decent and peaceful manner the whole situation would have had a different outcome.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#47 Jul 23, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, our society is in trouble.
Our society is in trouble because liberals and fringe groups feel empowered.
What you are seeing is Liberal Democrat Government in action.
Look at Detroit to view the future course.
Yep. I didn't know to laugh or cry at the crap I heard on the radio today. That Detroit is a gop failure. Uh, to a steal a line from another poster (Bob in Tx) how stupid do you have to be to be a lib? Sad thing is many will buy this.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#48 Jul 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I didn't know to laugh or cry at the crap I heard on the radio today. That Detroit is a gop failure. Uh, to a steal a line from another poster (Bob in Tx) how stupid do you have to be to be a lib? Sad thing is many will buy this.
That's why Rush Limbaugh has rightly dubbed liberals 'Low Information Voters".

Hand them the Kool-Aid and they gladly gulp it down.
oops I dd it again

Edinburg, TX

#49 Jul 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And if YOU had a son, he'd look like THIS: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/034/c/...
Now why would you want to put your own picture on here?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#50 Jul 28, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't stalk and murder at random.
He was focused on a specific target, a suspected perp trespassing on private property in a suspicious manner.
If Trayvon had responded in a civilized, decent and peaceful manner the whole situation would have had a different outcome.
The hell he didn't. Had that murdering sasquatch looking vermin not gotten out of his vehicle as he was told Trayvon would still be alive and none of the events surrounding his murder would have even happened. He better thank God I didn't have a son that he murdered because I would take him out just as surely as water is wet. And if I was not able to get to him I'd take out some of his family members. Believe that. Please believe that. If I had kids I'd be willing to die for them and God help any fool that messed with mine.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#51 Jul 28, 2013
If I had a son he would answer Mr Zimmerman politely when questioned about what he was doing acting suspicious walking aimlessly around in a driving rain storm. Then he would have gone home, and he wouldn't have the makings of a cheap drug on him either.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#52 Jul 28, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
What Trayvon's Martins father need to do is invest in a HIGH POWERED RIFLE and hunt down Zimmerman and avenge his son. Under the authority of the scriptures he, by Biblical right is the avenger of blood. So Trayvons father needs to hunt down this racist coward and put him out of his misery.
If Zimmerman the coward has hidden somewhere in a hole so deep that he can't be found then make his family members fair game.
Martins father need to take somethign from Zimmerman just like Zimmerman took something from him.
If Martin don't have the balls to avenge his son's blood by shedding the blood of the murderer that shed his son's blood then that's on him. The rest of us need to stay out of it.
the USA jails are occupied by knee gears like you. Zimmerman is innocent. Simpson was declared innocent, yet he is in jail. the reason: he is a knee gear like you. Johnnie Cochran and OJ are both losers. Johnnie died, OJ is in prison. whites rule, and you are a bunch of losers.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#53 Jul 28, 2013
I doubt Trayvon's Daddy could legally buy a gun. It is a safe bet that he has had at least one serious run in with the law. As a member of a California street gang he likely has had some prison time, and that means he can't legally purchase a gun. That is not to say he cannot get his hands on a gun, just that he cannot own it legally. How do I know he is a gang member? He has the Crips tattoos all over him.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#54 Jul 28, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>The hell he didn't. Had that murdering sasquatch looking vermin not gotten out of his vehicle as he was told Trayvon would still be alive and none of the events surrounding his murder would have even happened. He better thank God I didn't have a son that he murdered because I would take him out just as surely as water is wet. And if I was not able to get to him I'd take out some of his family members. Believe that. Please believe that. If I had kids I'd be willing to die for them and God help any fool that messed with mine.
Yeah, you Trayvons of the ghetto just can't wait to commit another violent, racist hate crime.

"Police: Assault, Robbery Investigated as Hate Bias
Sunday, Jul 28, 2013

Metropolitan police are investigating Saturday morning assault and robbery as a hate bias incident.

Police said a man, 28, from Bethesda, Md., was attacked in the 1700 block of Euclid Street, Northwest, in Adams Morgan.
The victim said he was approached by three black males who kicked and punched him to the ground.

According the victim, one of the attackers yelled,“This is for Trayvon,” during the assault...."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Polic...
oops I dd it again

Edinburg, TX

#55 Jul 28, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you Trayvons of the ghetto just can't wait to commit another violent, racist hate crime.
"Police: Assault, Robbery Investigated as Hate Bias
Sunday, Jul 28, 2013
Metropolitan police are investigating Saturday morning assault and robbery as a hate bias incident.
Police said a man, 28, from Bethesda, Md., was attacked in the 1700 block of Euclid Street, Northwest, in Adams Morgan.
The victim said he was approached by three black males who kicked and punched him to the ground.
According the victim, one of the attackers yelled,“This is for Trayvon,” during the assault...."
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Polic...
You can bet, not another word of that will be spoken! As they say, "we shall over come", sure looks like they are!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#56 Jul 28, 2013
oops I dd it again wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet, not another word of that will be spoken!
As they say, "we shall over come", sure looks like they are!
Yes.
I noticed the silence was rather telling.

Excuse me while I get back to my reloading bench and Glenn Beck reruns.
oops I dd it again

Edinburg, TX

#57 Jul 28, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
I noticed the silence was rather telling.
Excuse me while I get back to my reloading bench and Glenn Beck reruns.
As always.
Go right a head. LOL

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#58 Jul 29, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>The hell he didn't. Had that murdering sasquatch looking vermin not gotten out of his vehicle as he was told Trayvon would still be alive and none of the events surrounding his murder would have even happened. He better thank God I didn't have a son that he murdered because I would take him out just as surely as water is wet. And if I was not able to get to him I'd take out some of his family members. Believe that. Please believe that. If I had kids I'd be willing to die for them and God help any fool that messed with mine.
And your hate is exactly why more people than ever are joining the nra and making sure to be a "peacemaker" In your own words you would take out a family member? Hope you are ready to meet your maker because rest assured more of us will not put up with it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#59 Jul 30, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And your hate is exactly why more people than ever are joining the nra and making sure to be a "peacemaker" In your own words you would take out a family member? Hope you are ready to meet your maker because rest assured more of us will not put up with it.
ell that tp Al Qeada and the Taliban. More and more cultures want to rid the world of you racist whites and by thw grace of God eventually they will be able to make you whites weep even more. I once worked with a colleague of mine (a nurse) and she is bi-racial. She stated that though she loves her caucasian mothershe hates the white blood that is in her.

I puzzled over why she would make such a statement. I too am a mixed race man in that my mother is caucasian as well and now I can understand whay that young lady would make that statement about the white blood that is on her.

I always called myself black and never ever referred to myself as Bi-racial. My mom was caucasian but I always called myself black.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#60 Jul 30, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And your hate is exactly why more people than ever are joining the nra and making sure to be a "peacemaker" In your own words you would take out a family member? Hope you are ready to meet your maker because rest assured more of us will not put up with it.
And what blacs need to do is forget the law of the land when looking for justice and just simply do what the Bible has given them the God given right to do and that is become the avenger of blood whenever one of these racist whites dares to murder one your kids.

Make it clear in no uncertain terms that if a white person murders one of your kids,that they will definitely forfeit their own lives.

We must put the fear of God into these blue eyed devils just as Al Qeada has been doing.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#61 Jul 30, 2013
you aere what you belive you are change your belifes change you life
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#62 Jul 30, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 560,641
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Pegasus 265,576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 779,009
The most important reasons for not buying the n... 25 min john beriin 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 26 min Senecus 4,927
Moses never existed 31 min thewordofme 849
Gay snapchat names 32 min Darragh 184
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 2 hr daveo69 72
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr JpostNewsYTube 605,379
More from around the web