If I had a son......
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not taking up for Prune Juice, and I'm not trashing his ex-wife, but when your ex-husband says he'd better not find out that you're secretly seeing the ONE PERSON (Marcus Allen) that he WARNED you about seeing....you're putting yourself in grave danger when you do it ANYWAY. And the SAD REALITY is...everybody involved in the O.J. Simpson story LOST. See, people turning to the Lord would have prevented the whole tragedy. But Satan has fooled many wealthy people into believing that wealth, fame, and 'the good life' is all they need. There IS no 'good life' without the Lord Jesus Christ being a major part of it.
today is Sunday, you should go to church asap to cast out the demon inside you !!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 21, 2013
shut up !! your son is gay just like you. like father like son. both s***ck d***icks.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#24 Jul 21, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
today is Sunday, you should go to church asap to cast out the demon inside you !!
http://www.cocorioko.net/wp-content/uploads/2...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25 Jul 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman, still think you did the right thing when you first saw Trayvon Martin?? Tell that to the GUILT DEMONS that will HAUNT you when you try to sleep at night....ORENTHAL Zimmerman.
Hey, Zimmerman, why don't you call Mark Fuhrman and see if he can find you a job and a home where he moved to.
Cat74

United States

#26 Jul 21, 2013
Zimmerman's book will be # 1 on the N Y Book list from advance copies. There are only 13% AA in this country. They talk big, but they can't do much of anything.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#27 Jul 21, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to get over it the way you whites got over O.J. Simpson,LOL. That one turned the white world misty blue didn't it,LOL.
Why do you jump to the assumption that I'm white?

YOU are a racist guilty of profiling.

Not only are you a hypocrite, you're an idiot with an IQ equaling your tooth count.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#28 Jul 21, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ooops faux pas. Meant to say NUMBERS 35:19. That gives Trayvons father the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to hunt down and kill Zimmerman regardless of how innocent Americas injustice system says he is.
Next time somebody is kind enough to read The Bible to you, ask them to explain verses 20 and 21 from Numbers 35.

"If someone pushes another out of hatred, or throws something from an ambush,
and death results, or strikes another with the hand out of enmity and death results, the assailant must be put to death as a murderer.
The avenger of blood will kill the murderer on sight."

Trayvon violently attacked and tried to kill a man he thought was Gay.

Trayvon was a Gay Bashing Homophobe.

Following your scripture verse, Trayvon was prevented from murdering again by George Zimmerman acting as the avenger of blood and killing the Gay Bashing, Gangsta-Wanna-Be Murderer, Homophobe Trayvon.
oops I dd it again

Mcallen, TX

#29 Jul 21, 2013
It all boils down to one thing, we now know for sure that the black prez of our country is a prez for blacks only. Look how he and his gang bang, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson and all the other blacks who have no regards for the laws of the U.S. slammed Zimmerman from the thief and abuser. Further proof there is a black prez for black people, is the fact that when Casey Anthony was set free, did the prez and the blacks protest violently? Of course, not, she is white. How about when O.J. was not set free. Did the blacks violently protest for his conviction? Of course not, he murdered white people. Nothing was going to become of that. But this time it's different. The so called prez of OUR country is sticking up for the black hoody dude. After all, that could of been his son or him. How long are the Americans going to allow that communist to ruin our country more than he already has?
oops I dd it again

Mcallen, TX

#30 Jul 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Zimmerman, why don't you call Mark Fuhrman and see if he can find you a job and a home where he moved to.
Ah how nice. Your black prez is so proud of you.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#31 Jul 21, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Zimmerman's book will be # 1 on the N Y Book list from advance copies. There are only 13% AA in this country. They talk big, but they can't do much of anything.
With no future as a free man ever again, don't be surprised if Zimmerman....
Doctor REALITY

United States

#32 Jul 21, 2013
Cat74

United States

#33 Jul 21, 2013
Already people are losing interest in the Zimmerman saga, and soon there will be another racial incident to exploit, and Trayvon will be forgotten. Look at poor Paula, her reputation was in threads a couple weeks ago now she will get a show on Fox, and Trayvon has wiped her off the front page.

Since: Jul 13

Dayton, OH

#34 Jul 21, 2013
Really this could been any of our sons if we are parents. That why parents should be outrage that a jury let a killer walk free
wow

Humble, TX

#35 Jul 22, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Already people are losing interest in the Zimmerman saga, and soon there will be another racial incident to exploit, and Trayvon will be forgotten. Look at poor Paula, her reputation was in threads a couple weeks ago now she will get a show on Fox, and Trayvon has wiped her off the front page.
most of this 4hit is staged by obama to continue his fight against guns anyway. these people take vows they will not reveal to public the millions they have from obama fbi for doing these staged acts. and george soros the trillionaire anti-american is footing the bill. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jail-George-So...
Cat74

United States

#36 Jul 22, 2013
The founders of this country were so much smarter then the people we elect today. They designed government so that even if the people elect total morons, they can be replace in future elections. The Democrats hold the Executive, and Senate branches of government right now, but they need all 3 branches. By the elections of 2014, and 2016 Democrats will be so discredited we will have a whole new Government. You have a President like Obama, and a Senate Majority leader like Reid it doesn't take long for the electorate to become involved.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#38 Jul 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>With no future as a free man ever again, don't be surprised if Zimmerman....
Don't worry about George Zimmerman, the White-Hispanic Superman.
You can't keep a good man down.....

"George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue
July 22, 2013
By MATT GUTMAN and ALEXIS SHAW via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured......"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-eme...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#39 Jul 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-sa ys-martin-could-years-ago-2153 22623.html;_ylt=AwrTWbmm1ulRlj QA4wEJVux_;_ylu=X3oDMTJhNWM1ZG 5oBG1pdANBVFQgMyBTdG9yeSBKdW1i b3Ryb24gSG9tZSBDYWNoZWQEcG9zAz ExBHNlYwNNZWRpYUF0dFdpZGdldHJv bkFzc2VtYmx5;_ylg=X3oDMTFkcW51 ZGliBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cw Rwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0 A3BtaA--;_ylv=3 Yeah, Orenthal Zimmerman, you're going to have to live the rest of your life fearing for your life because of the way you handled the Trayvon Martin situation. And there are two other 'brothers' you're going to have to fear: Barack Obama and Eric Holder. And if you think they don't lay down at night wanting you to be held legally, and financially, responsible for the situation that got out of hand because you had 'ignorant malice' in your heart....THINK AGAIN. This isn't over, Orenthal Zimmerman. You haven't only ruined the lives of Trayvon Martin's mother and father, you RUINED YOUR OWN LIFE. So why don't you call your 'brother pariah' in Las Vegas to see if he can give you some pointers on dealing with the REALITY of being a self-made outcast/pariah. You will spend the rest of your life in torments over how you allowed racial profile DEMONS to control how you handled that February night in the most rogue of manners. Welcome to your new REALITY, Orenthal Zimmerman. And now you've got the president of the most powerful nation on earth angry at you. Still think you 'did the right thing?! Tell that to the GUILT DEMONS that will sleep with you at night, Orenthal Zimmerman.
If you had a son, he might just look like DeMarquis Elkins the child killer..........

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#40 Jul 22, 2013
claycountyman wrote:
Really this could been any of our sons if we are parents. That why parents should be outrage that a jury let a killer walk free
What we should be outraged with is that we live in a society where we need neighborhood watches.

People are sick of the crime. Parents should teach their children well. Teach them to be good honest citizens. Parents dont have the time to be outraged. Its 10 pm do you know where your children are at?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#41 Jul 22, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
What we should be outraged with is that we live in a society where we need neighborhood watches.
People are sick of the crime. Parents should teach their children well. Teach them to be good honest citizens. Parents dont have the time to be outraged. Its 10 pm do you know where your children are at?
Indeed. So in another forum (Bush) the talk of late has been the Texas abortion law. Some had brought feces to the state capitol to show how upset they were. While I know this has little to do with the Zimmerman case I see it as an example of how were are less civil today. No matter what you think when you are ready to act like an animal and throw shit you've lost. And I think the same of anyone that would say they were on my side and then bomb an abortion clinic. Our society is in trouble.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#42 Jul 22, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a son, he might just look like DeMarquis Elkins the child killer..........
http://www.google.com/imgres...
And if YOU had a son, he'd look like THIS: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/034/c/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 min Neville Thompson 789
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min who 283,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Phooey 659,010
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min Aura Mytha 71,230
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr emperorjohn 299
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 974,889
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr gundee123 5,104
More from around the web