First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#1 Jul 19, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-martin-could... Yeah, Orenthal Zimmerman, you're going to have to live the rest of your life fearing for your life because of the way you handled the Trayvon Martin situation. And there are two other 'brothers' you're going to have to fear: Barack Obama and Eric Holder. And if you think they don't lay down at night wanting you to be held legally, and financially, responsible for the situation that got out of hand because you had 'ignorant malice' in your heart....THINK AGAIN. This isn't over, Orenthal Zimmerman. You haven't only ruined the lives of Trayvon Martin's mother and father, you RUINED YOUR OWN LIFE. So why don't you call your 'brother pariah' in Las Vegas to see if he can give you some pointers on dealing with the REALITY of being a self-made outcast/pariah. You will spend the rest of your life in torments over how you allowed racial profile DEMONS to control how you handled that February night in the most rogue of manners. Welcome to your new REALITY, Orenthal Zimmerman. And now you've got the president of the most powerful nation on earth angry at you. Still think you 'did the right thing?! Tell that to the GUILT DEMONS that will sleep with you at night, Orenthal Zimmerman.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Zimmerman, still think you did the right thing when you first saw Trayvon Martin?? Tell that to the GUILT DEMONS that will HAUNT you when you try to sleep at night....ORENTHAL Zimmerman.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman, still think you did the right thing when you first saw Trayvon Martin?? Tell that to the GUILT DEMONS that will HAUNT you when you try to sleep at night....ORENTHAL Zimmerman.
If one kills another, and they do not wish there was a different end result, there would be something wrong with that person, justified by law or not.
It is in one's best interests to keep their hands off of others, if their intent is violence.
It is unfortunate that America is not being brought together as a nation, instead of being divided along racial lines. So, is what you are saying that it is OK to desire violence against Zimmerman, or perhaps whites in general because of a decision of a Florida jury?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#4 Jul 19, 2013
What Trayvon's Martins father need to do is invest in a HIGH POWERED RIFLE and hunt down Zimmerman and avenge his son. Under the authority of the scriptures he, by Biblical right is the avenger of blood. So Trayvons father needs to hunt down this racist coward and put him out of his misery.

If Zimmerman the coward has hidden somewhere in a hole so deep that he can't be found then make his family members fair game.

Martins father need to take somethign from Zimmerman just like Zimmerman took something from him.

If Martin don't have the balls to avenge his son's blood by shedding the blood of the murderer that shed his son's blood then that's on him. The rest of us need to stay out of it.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Holder, and Obama have no case for civil court, or anything else. The Jury has spoken, and the poverty pimps lost. So if Zimmerman wants he can sue Sanford, and Corey, and NBC, and probably the parents of that thug that attacked him. I hope he sues all of them. Did you ever see a picture of the real Trayvon shortly before he attacked George Zimmerman. He was a giant, 6 feet tall, 172 pounds. You never saw that picture before the trial did you? Of course not. There never should have been a trial.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
What Trayvon's Martins father need to do is invest in a HIGH POWERED RIFLE and hunt down Zimmerman and avenge his son. Under the authority of the scriptures he, by Biblical right is the avenger of blood. So Trayvons father needs to hunt down this racist coward and put him out of his misery.
If Zimmerman the coward has hidden somewhere in a hole so deep that he can't be found then make his family members fair game.
Martins father need to take somethign from Zimmerman just like Zimmerman took something from him.
If Martin don't have the balls to avenge his son's blood by shedding the blood of the murderer that shed his son's blood then that's on him. The rest of us need to stay out of it.
What you have suggested would make Mr.Martin guilty of First Degree Murder.

Your suggestion also makes you a conspirator to a Felony.

Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury of his peers and by USA Law is not guilty and a free man.
Get Over It!
Noparoleforyou

Flossmoor, IL

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
So when ya gettin out?
I'd say you're bout ready for society........again.

Parole

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury of his peers and by USA Law is not guilty and a free man.
Get Over It!
I don't think so. There is a law that is higher than America's unjust laws and that's Gods law. I suggest you read Deuteronomy 35:17,18 etc, etc.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#9 Jul 19, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Over It!
Ooops faux pas. Meant to say NUMBERS 35:19. That gives Trayvons father the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to hunt down and kill Zimmerman regardless of how innocent Americas injustice system says he is.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Over It!
You want me to get over it the way you whites got over O.J. Simpson,LOL. That one turned the white world misty blue didn't it,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#11 Jul 19, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Holder, and Obama have no case for civil court, or anything else. The Jury has spoken, and the poverty pimps lost. So if Zimmerman wants he can sue Sanford, and Corey, and NBC, and probably the parents of that thug that attacked him. I hope he sues all of them. Did you ever see a picture of the real Trayvon shortly before he attacked George Zimmerman. He was a giant, 6 feet tall, 172 pounds. You never saw that picture before the trial did you? Of course not. There never should have been a trial.
And there wouldn't have been a trial had Trayvons father taken matters into his own hands and did what Numbers 35:17,18,19 etc gave him the God given right to do.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#12 Jul 19, 2013
But you racist whites won that one. It's all good though because everyday in the news we see how some of our good old black boys rob and/or kill some deserving white person. So we more than get you back.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#13 Jul 19, 2013
An Eye for an Eye. Zimmerman can defend himself against Trayvons drunk Daddy. He was bleary eyed for the whole trial. I doubt he could focus a high powered rifle, but I hope he tries. Zimmerman practices every week at a nearby range, maybe Daddy Martin could meet him there. Do you really think the gun the State is holding is the only gun Zimmerman has available to him? I don't know any real gun owner with just one gun.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#14 Jul 19, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
An Eye for an Eye. Zimmerman can defend himself against Trayvons drunk Daddy. He was bleary eyed for the whole trial. I doubt he could focus a high powered rifle, but I hope he tries. Zimmerman practices every week at a nearby range, maybe Daddy Martin could meet him there. Do you really think the gun the State is holding is the only gun Zimmerman has available to him? I don't know any real gun owner with just one gun.
Zimmerman ain't gonna do jack because you're not gonna be able to get him to come up out of the hole he has crawled into to hide with his coward @ss.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Zimmerman is laughing his butt off spending his book advance, and trying to decide who should play him in the movie.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 20, 2013
If you had a son.... and later on you found out that he is gay..... then you actually have a daughter.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#18 Jul 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Zimmerman is laughing his butt off spending his book advance, and trying to decide who should play him in the movie.
Nobody is going to buy a book by George ORENTHAL Zimmerman. Yeah, he'd write a book called:'SINCE I DID IT...I've been afraid every man who's black'.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jul 21, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
But you racist whites won that one. It's all good though because everyday in the news we see how some of our good old black boys rob and/or kill some deserving white person. So we more than get you back.
Dude, stop talking like you're RETARDED, O.K.?!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jul 21, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
If you had a son.... and later on you found out that he is gay..... then you actually have a daughter.
But YOU, being a HOMO, can't give birth because the only thing that comes from 'Excrement Ave' is solid waste.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#21 Jul 21, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to get over it the way you whites got over O.J. Simpson,LOL. That one turned the white world misty blue didn't it,LOL.
I'm not taking up for Prune Juice, and I'm not trashing his ex-wife, but when your ex-husband says he'd better not find out that you're secretly seeing the ONE PERSON (Marcus Allen) that he WARNED you about seeing....you're putting yourself in grave danger when you do it ANYWAY. And the SAD REALITY is...everybody involved in the O.J. Simpson story LOST. See, people turning to the Lord would have prevented the whole tragedy. But Satan has fooled many wealthy people into believing that wealth, fame, and 'the good life' is all they need. There IS no 'good life' without the Lord Jesus Christ being a major part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Le_le 173,650
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min curiouslu 738,820
bless the jews (Nov '08) 16 min FORERUNNER 6,871
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min ROFL 95,451
Word association game (Aug '08) 19 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,303
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min AussieBobby 259,234
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min marge 542,145
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 601,025
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••