The WORST thing that ever happened to...

The WORST thing that ever happened to you?!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Listen to this dude at the 1:30 mark of this video:
LeBron leaving Cleveland is the WORST thing that could ever happen to him?! I got REAL news for you, pal: LeBron James leaving Cleveland is absolutely NOTHING compared to you dying having rejected the Lord Jesus Christ.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Listen to this dude at the 1:30 mark of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tTgNlIEY_fwXX LeBron leaving Cleveland is the WORST thing that could ever happen to him?! I got REAL news for you, pal: LeBron James leaving Cleveland is absolutely NOTHING compared to you dying having rejected the Lord Jesus Christ.
the worst that ever happened to me is dealing with a Bible lunatic like you. you are hell bound since you are a criminal promoting violence against gays.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#3 Nov 20, 2013
ohOMG "doctor" (and I use the term loosely) give it a rest already, you're not doing the cause of people accepting Jesus any good by your continuous harangues on this website. You do come off like a lunatic, and you make everybody think people of faith are all nut jobs.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Nov 20, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
ohOMG "doctor" (and I use the term loosely) give it a rest already, you're not doing the cause of people accepting Jesus any good by your continuous harangues on this website. You do come off like a lunatic, and you make everybody think people of faith are all nut jobs.
You are of your father, Beelzebub!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Blink 283,050
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Bongo 71,238
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Aura Mytha 974,889
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min truth 659,009
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,106
Horny snapchat usernames 1 hr Hardspark 14
Sex for money URGENT--no to scam please 2 hr bella_ 1
More from around the web