Friend spanked husband for forgetting...

Friend spanked husband for forgetting her birthday

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2014
OK. This might sound weird, but a friend of mine's husband forgot her birthday for the third year in a row, so she decided to take it into her own hands. The next night, she pretended to massage his back while he was lying on his stomach. She then told me that she somehow tied his wrists to the bed before leaving to get a belt. AND SHE SPANKED HIM! O_O! She told me that every year she lived is how many lashes she gave him. And he cried. Then, she told me she made him take her out to dinner afterwards. Is that even right? I mean, though he might never forget her birthday ever again, how could their relationship last with that ... punishment?
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#2 May 10, 2014
LOL that's pretty good, I'd say she's definitely the Alpha and that marriage! She probably tricked him into tying the wrists by letting them believe they were about to have some kinky bondage sex. I wonder if she also passed a length of rope under the bed, up each side, and then tied it around his ankles pulling the rope – and spreading his legs wide, each ankle to that side of the bed. Then she could reach under him and pull all his junk out so the meatballs were displayed on top of the sausage! If she stood at the foot of the bed between the widely spread legs, imagine the punishment she could inflict with the belt! It I'm laughing at this one.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3 May 10, 2014
dad of 3 wrote:
LOL that's pretty good, I'd say she's definitely the Alpha and that marriage! She probably tricked him into tying the wrists by letting them believe they were about to have some kinky bondage sex. I wonder if she also passed a length of rope under the bed, up each side, and then tied it around his ankles pulling the rope – and spreading his legs wide, each ankle to that side of the bed. Then she could reach under him and pull all his junk out so the meatballs were displayed on top of the sausage! If she stood at the foot of the bed between the widely spread legs, imagine the punishment she could inflict with the belt! It I'm laughing at this one.
That is funny now that I think of it, but then again after talking to my friend's husband, it didn't seem like he really enjoyed it.
Sarah

Lethbridge, Canada

#4 May 11, 2014
I firmly believe he will remember her birthday next year! He enjoyed it alright, just not at the time. No doubt she was the one wearing the pants in the family at that time, at least he most certainly wasn't. I hope she was close to 100 years old.(lol)

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2014
Sarah wrote:
I firmly believe he will remember her birthday next year! He enjoyed it alright, just not at the time. No doubt she was the one wearing the pants in the family at that time, at least he most certainly wasn't. I hope she was close to 100 years old.(lol)
You said it, but a part of me can't even believe she did that. I wonder if her husband will try to get back at her.
Dang It

United States

#6 May 16, 2014
Rivaille34 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it, but a part of me can't even believe she did that. I wonder if her husband will try to get back at her.
He will perform anal sex on her as punishment.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#7 May 17, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>He will perform anal sex on her as punishment.
Either that, or he'll try to spank her as well lol
Anonymous

Muncie, IN

#8 Jun 23, 2014
Wow! That's hilarious. Beating the man to tears. You go girl! Make him remember your special day.
You think that would be a problem for their relationship? No, definitely not, especially if he's the one that did something wrong. It's not like she spanked him for nothing.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 23, 2014
i think she will use a strap on next time.
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#10 Jun 23, 2014
Thankfully there are four birthdays back to back in my family. We usually celebrate together, so nobody gets forgotten!!! However, my hubby's b-day is next day after mine....so payback would come quick if he forgot:)
Anonymous

Muncie, IN

#11 Jul 6, 2014
Payback's a b*tch
markiee

Lexington, VA

#12 Jan 9, 2016
Since we've been married (30 years) my wife has spanked me in my birthday suite over her knee on my b'day, her b'day and our anniversary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 985,680
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min ImPeach 25,922
sex crime time to tell 22 min Coco4u 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Robert F 685,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 7 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
More from around the web