Who Do You Blame For The Decline Of America?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rascal Flatt

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2013
If you blame the decline of America on:
Gun owners, Christians, Tea Partiers, Home Schooling, Meat Eaters, Rednecks, Veterans, Hunters, CONGRATULATIONS! You are what's wrong with this country!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Barack/Barry Hussein Obama
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Barack Hussein/post 9-11 president Obama is trying to make America a part of a one world economic society. Why in the world would any nation trust a man who said 'homosexual unions are JUST AS ADMIRABLE AS TRADITIONAL ONES.'??!! 4 REAL?!! All of you BLIND black folks are kissing this man's feet, and something else I won't mention, just because you so glad you gats you a black maine in tha' whytehouse instead of one of dems whiteys!! Ya'll wouldn't vote for Jessie back in tha' day, but ya'll all over tha' man from Kenya!! Eva since dem boats came in from Africa, ain't much still done changed!!
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Oct 6, 2013
I blame americans.

“Raincoat nekkid”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Our government, allowing uninhibited incursion of illegal aliens because they "can't afford" to change that, while spending billions on foreign wars... and then giving government services and benefits to all these non-citizens! The only rights they should have, our basic human rights. And then deportation.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Blacklicks Only Poster wrote:
I blame americans.
Then...GET OUT!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Then...GET OUT!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Who are you?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Oct 6, 2013
--- WE blame the ungodly, the wicked ones, who reject the ways of GOD for the decline of America and many other nations... "Wake up peoples"...The wicked ones are causing the disasters in the earth...
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
--- WE blame the ungodly, the wicked ones, who reject the ways of GOD for the decline of America and many other nations... "Wake up peoples"...The wicked ones are causing the disasters in the earth...
There's enough blame to include you canadians too.

Watching our nation be burgled and saying nothing?

What kind of neighbors are you?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
There's enough blame to include you canadians too.
Watching our nation be burgled and saying nothing?
What kind of neighbors are you?
--- Blacky, Canada is a part of America...
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Oct 6, 2013
Really? Which State are you in?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#12 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Who are you?
I'm a messenger for the King of Kings and Lord of lords. If you were to leave this world tonight, are you prepared to face Him...on Judgement Day?:
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a messenger for the King of Kings and Lord of lords. If you were to leave this world tonight, are you prepared to face Him...on Judgement Day?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rtU-NinFcGEXX
I've read your posts.

You are a nutcase.

Go away.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Really? Which State are you in?
--- Blacky, Canada is part of North America...Look under North America... Thankyou...
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Oct 6, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Blacky, Canada is part of North America...Look under North America... Thankyou...
i don't think of canada when i think of america.

i think of the united states of america.

if you reread the first post, from buffalo new york usa, you will see the word country used, not continent.

canada is excluded from the discussion.
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#16 Oct 6, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Blacky, Canada is part of North America...Look under North America... Thankyou...
PS: does canada have a tea party?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#17 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>

Go away.
That's what the Lord Jesus Christ is going to say to YOU on Judgement Day...unless you REPENT.
casey jones

United States

#18 Oct 6, 2013
Morally speaking

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Oct 6, 2013
casey jones wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Impea chClintonAgain
Forget her. Impeach Obama.
Now to the nitty gritty:
The moral decline is as bad as the economic decline.
Islam today probably threatens us as much as international Communism once did, but with this big difference: The intellectuals, who often secretly admired Communism, loathe Islam. They are afraid—rationally afraid—of those who are willing to die for what they believe… Many [liberals] believe little more than that we should make women equal to men and make amends to the planet by ceasing to reproduce. Meanwhile we (speaking for a liberal) should feel free to enjoy ourselves by treating sex as fun without consequences, and no GOD to account to. But these ignoble causes are not things liberals will die for and the Islamists probably know this.

Liberals are more than happy to have you live with the consequences of their worldview, but they are less inclined to do so themselves. If Bethell’s “Fifty Years in America” is any indication, the next fifty are going to be very interesting.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/03/anti-amer ...
Blacklicks Only Poster

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>That's what the Lord Jesus Christ is going to say to YOU on Judgement Day...unless you REPENT.
I'll bet the idea of sinners roasting fills you with delight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 548,212
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 261,585
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 35 min MUQ1 37,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min nanoanomaly 749,788
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,410
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 602,100
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 1 hr Lady1089 101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE