Since: Jan 13

France

#1 Jan 21, 2013
How do you write (do you have a daily routine?)

First drafts as early in the morning as possible, then second, then third (retyping, I work on a manual). Once the first draft is 80% completed I start on the second, so that there's a conveyor belt of drafts in progress: this helps me to grasp the totality of the book. I accelerate towards the end, usually because I'm on or past my deadline.

In your line of work, you spend much of your time alone. How do you survive?

Rituals. Smoking--pipes, cigars, special brands, accessories, the whole bollocks. Coffee, tea, strange infusions--I have a stove on my desk. Fetishising typewriters, pens, etc. Overall, though, I have a healthy appetite for solitude. If you don't, you have no business being a writer.
The most amazing touch

France

#2 Jan 28, 2013
The most amazing touch experience

Samsung Champ Neo Duos features the brightest screen with the fastest touch response. The experience is enhanced furthermore with the revolutionary TouchWiz user interface. So you can easily surf internet, navigate through apps and make new connections on social networks just with a touch. It also gives you the freedom of customizing up to 6 Home Screens with on Screen Shortcuts and Live SNS widgets. Equipped with 9 languages ( input & display) Samsung Champ Neo Duos keeps you close to your motherland wherever you are.
Stay entertained always

France

#3 Jan 28, 2013
There’s never a dull moment with Samsung Champ Neo Duos. It has a large 6cm display to show you pictures and videos in full brilliance. Its 32GB expandable memory allows you to carry all your favourite songs, videos and pictures. Bluetooth 3.0 lets you share your music & files across devices seamlessly in a flash. Especially for music lovers Samsung Champ Neo Duos has a loudspeaker so you can play your favourite song out loud. And if you are looking for an even more indulging experience just connect headsets or speaker system of your choice with 3.5mm jack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Epiphany2 605,333
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 4,881
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min River Tam 778,299
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 57 min just American 41
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 1 hr Easton 100
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 2 hr Protester 16,461
how to lose weight by subway diet 2 hr saly ramy 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 560,442
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr Trannyfucker 136
More from around the web