Why does South Indian men Hate North ...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19087 May 11, 2010
KHALISTAN ZINDABAD wrote:
:D
Lmfao~!!! Khalistan??

Location hidden

#19088 May 11, 2010
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
You know what's funny? I got 4 Agrees and 4 Birlliants on my posts and then 2 nuts?

Who are those idiots judging my posts like that?

Probably some jealous women who can't get Indian guys...

SUCKS FOR THEM LOL

Location hidden

#19089 May 11, 2010
Who the hell are those people judging my posts?!?!?

Gee...
Lion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19091 May 11, 2010
ProudGirlpunjabi wrote:
<quoted text>You know what's funny? I got 4 Agrees and 4 Birlliants on my posts and then 2 nuts?
Who are those idiots judging my posts like that?
Probably some jealous women who can't get Indian guys...
SUCKS FOR THEM LOL
I noticed that too. What you just said is true and why would it be nuts? If they cant get their own Indian guys or have some sort of grudges with them, thats their own problem or insecurity. Maybe they are not secure enough to be with their own kind and be satisfied?
Lion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19093 May 11, 2010
Khalistan is just a dream and punjab is a reality that existed thousands of years before the dream. Whats the need for khalistan now? Sikhs are a majority in punjab and everything is fine the way it is over there.

Location hidden

#19095 May 11, 2010
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that too. What you just said is true and why would it be nuts? If they cant get their own Indian guys or have some sort of grudges with them, thats their own problem or insecurity. Maybe they are not secure enough to be with their own kind and be satisfied?
Ha ha ha I agree with you~!!!!

It's their fault... I wonder what grudge they hold against Indian guys...???

That Indian guys don't like them? Their fault for having a bad attitude,right?
Lion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19097 May 11, 2010
ProudGirlpunjabi wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha I agree with you~!!!!
It's their fault... I wonder what grudge they hold against Indian guys...???
That Indian guys don't like them? Their fault for having a bad attitude,right?
They cant get an Indian guy of their own cause of their attitude. Indian guys usually marry a female who has a good attitude and character.
chola

Coimbatore, India

#19098 May 11, 2010
Charlie wrote:
No I don't hate DW as such. In fact when she came first to this forum as "here here" I kinda had a crush on her because of her intelligence. I'm not a MCP but most of the girls in real life were superficial, they were only talking about jewellery, clothes or some other superficial things. In fact intelligent woman turn me on. In fact shameful stuff also was very sweet and I had a kind of a romantic inclination toward her. But DW has disappointed me. She is very quarrelsome, lacks sense of humor. In fact I wonder where "here here" is. She was brilliant. I just loved that girl but she went away soon. I'm not sure whether DW is here here.
DW and shamefull stuff both are same dont u know that?
chola

Coimbatore, India

#19099 May 11, 2010
Charlie wrote:
Sorry chola, I was just absorbed in browsing through other places while I was posting here. Chola, don't praise me too much or I will develop wings and fly away. But do you watch tamil movies on a regular basis? Do you watch english movies? But tamil movies in many ways are trend-setters in terms of techniques. You know I just wanted to comment positively on tamil girl's beauty but I just stopped because I will sound fake and conceited especially after my earlier outburst. That's why the ancient wise men said that an arrow and a spoken word cannot be taken back. Now even if I find a tamil girl genuinely beautiful, I cannot comment because of my utterances. People will say I'm conceited.
yep i do watch both tamil and english movies..i like all commercial or romantic kinds english movies..i love to watch HBO or star movies...its better to say its worth to watch english movies unlike crazy indian movies..hmm yep tamil movies are sometime trend setters..at the same time i hate those super hero movies which itself a grt shame to indian cinema..recently a spoof movie hav been released based on this super hero..i wish tat movie could change those stupid herioc trends

anyways letw hope DW comes back to talk to u..she wouldnt hav bothered if some one like hamza abused her...but for her surprise u hav abused her tat thing would hav hurter her a lot it seems
chola

Coimbatore, India

#19100 May 11, 2010
@charlie,lion

wats wrong if any indian girl marry black or white guy..i hav seen many indian celebs getting married to white or black....isn't a racist thing where our parents warning our kids not to date black guy..there are many hot looking black guys just like the way indians guys are

DW might hav her own choice but she hav already mentioned she would by majority prefer indian ofcourse its her choice but if she like any black u should not refuse or try to discourage her

love is blind..it never looks at race..we should live they way as we are

Location hidden

#19101 May 11, 2010
chola wrote:
@charlie,lion
wats wrong if any indian girl marry black or white guy..i hav seen many indian celebs getting married to white or black....isn't a racist thing where our parents warning our kids not to date black guy..there are many hot looking black guys just like the way indians guys are
DW might hav her own choice but she hav already mentioned she would by majority prefer indian ofcourse its her choice but if she like any black u should not refuse or try to discourage her
Eww no Indian women should be with black men, those apes should be with their fellow apes.

Most black guys Ive known have no morals or anything. Shameless gorillas. Their lips are soo huge if I even let them take a sip from my water bottle their drink the whole bottle with one sip.

In America those demons are the lowest income ever, on welfare and take our tax money *WTFFF THOSE APES CAN'T STUDY?!?!?*

Ha ha I myself avoid black people same with my friends who are different races. Thing is blacks are hated world wide, I don't hate them but I don't like them.
White people are good, the white people Indian women marry are all engineers,doctors or in government field, those white men can support a family, take care of kids and all. Of course women have jobs but men need to be like men, which means supporting a family, it's a tradition whether you need it or not.

My reason for hating black guys is they have low jobs, fried chicken eating families and they shoot people in neighborhoods and they dress like gangster losers and are promiscuous bastards. All those rap songs you hear are form BLACK MEN. All those nasty clubs you see sound are full of blacks .

I would rather associate with a woman who married a white man than a black man any day. It shows her class and culture.I don't look at skin. Here in America I seen both couples, black man and Indian women and white man and Indian women. The white man Indian woman were far more well off and polite than the other couple.
There's a minority of good black men around but are reserved fr those some classy black women.

Now I hardly have a problem of black friends but I will not date one, even if that was the only guy who loved me. There's like some 3 billion guys in the world, I could easily find one who's not black.

Location hidden

#19102 May 11, 2010
Yeah yeah call me a racist redneck. After all I am an American citizen, Hahaha.

The only open states are Cali, and the North East states, Michigan included and Florida.

The rest of the states in America suck.

My opinion when I say "America" I mean only Ca,Florida,Michigan and north East states including NY.
Lion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19103 May 11, 2010
chola wrote:
@charlie,lion
She can marry whoever she want to or be with whoever she want. I was talking about traditional Indians. They always keep their traditions, thats a must along with honor and values especially among warrior tribes. Thats what kept us alive for hundreds of years among violent genocides and wars. So we respect our traditions and make sure our children follow the same ways or else in a different or violent world, they would lose hope and fall. We will never let our children fall or become confused/helpless. We cant let our children fall. The traditional bloodline should continue.
Charlie

Chicago, IL

#19104 May 11, 2010
chola wrote:
<quoted text>
yep i do watch both tamil and english movies..i like all commercial or romantic kinds english movies..i love to watch HBO or star movies...its better to say its worth to watch english movies unlike crazy indian movies..hmm yep tamil movies are sometime trend setters..at the same time i hate those super hero movies which itself a grt shame to indian cinema..recently a spoof movie hav been released based on this super hero..i wish tat movie could change those stupid herioc trends
anyways letw hope DW comes back to talk to u..she wouldnt hav bothered if some one like hamza abused her...but for her surprise u hav abused her tat thing would hav hurter her a lot it seems
The enormity of what I have done is slowly beginning to sink in. Like a boomerang, it has come back and struck me. It is like a scorpion gnawing at my inner parts. What has further compounded the misery is the total silence from the other side. Here I was all geared up for the battle and now I feel like a punctured balloon. And now I don’t even have the luxury of apologizing, for I will sound conceited. I will have to wallow in my own self created misery. This is the reason why I’m always wary of getting into this stuff. But again the choice was always between the devil and deep sea. To let off my steam and feel miserable and not to let off my steam and still feel miserable. Now nothing can be retracted and whatever I have said is permanently etched in people’s memory. In fact hamza is more superior to me, he never sunk this low like I have. Like Ruby said, I need to take a break from this forum for a while and ponder over my actions. No, I don’t think shameful stuff and here here is DW. In fact DW herself never said so. Yes they all are from Toronto but then Toronto is a big city and it has a high net density. Here here and shameful stuff both used to write those long, brilliant posts which were a treat to read while DW is nothing like that. Now sadly both of them are not here and I miss their brilliance.
chola

Coimbatore, India

#19105 May 11, 2010
ProudGirlpunjabi wrote:
<quoted text>Eww no Indian women should be with black men, those apes should be with their fellow apes.
Most black guys Ive known have no morals or anything. Shameless gorillas. Their lips are soo huge if I even let them take a sip from my water bottle their drink the whole bottle with one sip.
In America those demons are the lowest income ever, on welfare and take our tax money *WTFFF THOSE APES CAN'T STUDY?!?!?*
Ha ha I myself avoid black people same with my friends who are different races. Thing is blacks are hated world wide, I don't hate them but I don't like them.
White people are good, the white people Indian women marry are all engineers,doctors or in government field, those white men can support a family, take care of kids and all. Of course women have jobs but men need to be like men, which means supporting a family, it's a tradition whether you need it or not.
My reason for hating black guys is they have low jobs, fried chicken eating families and they shoot people in neighborhoods and they dress like gangster losers and are promiscuous bastards. All those rap songs you hear are form BLACK MEN. All those nasty clubs you see sound are full of blacks .
I would rather associate with a woman who married a white man than a black man any day. It shows her class and culture.I don't look at skin. Here in America I seen both couples, black man and Indian women and white man and Indian women. The white man Indian woman were far more well off and polite than the other couple.
There's a minority of good black men around but are reserved fr those some classy black women.
Now I hardly have a problem of black friends but I will not date one, even if that was the only guy who loved me. There's like some 3 billion guys in the world, I could easily find one who's not black.
any how u shouldn't make fun of them...there are many good ppls from black community

see micheal jackson himself a black,will smith one of the sexiest men in this world

its not a right thing to hate just becoz they belong to black or else for looking dark..then wats the difference between us and hamza

but i do know majority of indian women dont date black guys...mostly probably could be becoz of attitude its not necessary of them being black
very good example
trindad n guyanese are mix of indians and blacks....

i wish indians should not think hating black as fashionable thing unless they had any valid reason

unluckily i dont hav any choices to go for inter cast marriage if i hav such choice if dont hav problem in marrying ppls from any race blck or yellow or white or blue or green..other than muslims

all i need is a guy should respect me,impress me .....if a black guy really impress me i don't hav problem in marrying him ..but my parents dont let me to marry any guy out of my cast he should also be frm brahmin community(ie karnataka)..becoz my community lacks male population as everybody knows kerala hav huge female population but less male population....
chola

Coimbatore, India

#19106 May 11, 2010
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
She can marry whoever she want to or be with whoever she want. I was talking about traditional Indians. They always keep their traditions, thats a must along with honor and values especially among warrior tribes. Thats what kept us alive for hundreds of years among violent genocides and wars. So we respect our traditions and make sure our children follow the same ways or else in a different or violent world, they would lose hope and fall. We will never let our children fall or become confused/helpless. We cant let our children fall. The traditional bloodline should continue.
u know wat some of the community in maharastra and karnataka are combination of indo-synthians who married dravidian women ..presently they are brahmins..when our ancestors involved in inter cast oe inter ethnic marriage why not us....

we indians ourself combination of different ethnic then wat so fuzz in that...we can also bring those black or white guys to over hindu tradition
chola

Coimbatore, India

#19107 May 11, 2010
our hindu tradition*
chola

Coimbatore, India

#19108 May 11, 2010
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>The enormity of what I have done is slowly beginning to sink in. Like a boomerang, it has come back and struck me. It is like a scorpion gnawing at my inner parts. What has further compounded the misery is the total silence from the other side. Here I was all geared up for the battle and now I feel like a punctured balloon. And now I don’t even have the luxury of apologizing, for I will sound conceited. I will have to wallow in my own self created misery. This is the reason why I’m always wary of getting into this stuff. But again the choice was always between the devil and deep sea. To let off my steam and feel miserable and not to let off my steam and still feel miserable. Now nothing can be retracted and whatever I have said is permanently etched in people’s memory. In fact hamza is more superior to me, he never sunk this low like I have. Like Ruby said, I need to take a break from this forum for a while and ponder over my actions. No, I don’t think shameful stuff and here here is DW. In fact DW herself never said so. Yes they all are from Toronto but then Toronto is a big city and it has a high net density. Here here and shameful stuff both used to write those long, brilliant posts which were a treat to read while DW is nothing like that. Now sadly both of them are not here and I miss their brilliance.
she is back i hav chked her few posts..hope soon u can expect a reply from her...DW and shamefull stuff both are same just notice the frequent post of shamefull stuff going half away and finally continused by desi women ..once shamefull stuff her self hav mentioned she gonna change the name
Lion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19109 May 11, 2010
chola wrote:
<quoted text>
u know wat some of the community in maharastra and karnataka are combination of indo-synthians who married dravidian women ..presently they are brahmins..when our ancestors involved in inter cast oe inter ethnic marriage why not us....
we indians ourself combination of different ethnic then wat so fuzz in that...we can also bring those black or white guys to over hindu tradition
You cant force them to follow the traditions of India. There are different sects and branches of Indian traditions, and kshatriyas are there to protect dharma. Its in their bloodline and genetic make up to be kshatriyas. Celebrities are actors who show off, and they cant become kshatriyas unless they fought for their nation and their traditions.
Lion

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19110 May 11, 2010
Hindu is a new word given to describe the people of India who follow sanatan dharma and many Gods. Back then nobody called themselves Hindus but they followed their ancestral traditions and kept the fire alive. As I said we cant force or persuade any other race to follow us. Even if they followed our ways they'll be confused and think about the children. How will they grow up? As brahmins? But in order to be a brahmin one should know the vedas, puranas and upanishads or else whats the point in calling yourself a brahmin? Just like that a kshatriya can only be a kshatriya through his deeds which is passed onto him through his ancient bloodlines. A kshatriya can never call himself a kshatriya if he refuses to fight to protect dharma. If a merchant or a tribal person fights for dharma, his countries ancient traditions, and his country, he'd become a kshatriya too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min 2all 596,369
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min River Tam 854,875
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min USawarringIdiotSo... 177,177
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min I Am No One_ 444,341
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min truth 612,621
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min RiccardoFire 100,748
London,Erotic,Sensual,Adult Massage 52 min mirabellamassage 2
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristINSANITY is... 1,010
More from around the web