Paul

Dagenham, UK

#32530 Apr 22, 2011
People are proud of their individual regions but remember this a divided nation is a weak nation. I will do the dirty work of imperialists. Much of India's various complexions are due to climate and it's ancient past. India amongst other nation had pre-columbian contacts with South America. Immigrants came from all parts of the world. There is a vast mongoloid sub-statum in India. There are connections with Ethiopia. I talk of ancient times. I want to see an India solving problems of water supply and poverty. The mass profiteering and inefficiency. Yes also a need to strengthen the army. Read the ancient Indian texts they don't show Aryan Dravidian divide. I will not do the dirty work of the Arabs and British. Once a traitor always a traitor.
Test My Patience

Miami, FL

#32531 Apr 23, 2011
Hail the chols, pandyas and Kakateeyas... Aryans are just hopeless group of people!
Test My Patience

Miami, FL

#32532 Apr 23, 2011
Paul wrote:
People are proud of their individual regions but remember this a divided nation is a weak nation. I will do the dirty work of imperialists. Much of India's various complexions are due to climate and it's ancient past. India amongst other nation had pre-columbian contacts with South America. Immigrants came from all parts of the world. There is a vast mongoloid sub-statum in India. There are connections with Ethiopia. I talk of ancient times. I want to see an India solving problems of water supply and poverty. The mass profiteering and inefficiency. Yes also a need to strengthen the army. Read the ancient Indian texts they don't show Aryan Dravidian divide. I will not do the dirty work of the Arabs and British. Once a traitor always a traitor.
Oh yeahh? where were you when you colonized us? Enough of ur story telling from the bible!
UNKNOWN

Chennai, India

#32534 May 9, 2011
found it on FB...Real time south Indian guy!THIS ME IS Löhith K Murthy

Daredevil: do you have that's my name
Me: whats' that?
Daredevil: its a song
Me: by?
Daredevil: Accent
Me: its a rock pub, we don't play that stuff

*a long conversation, another daredevil joins*

Me: are u from Delhi?
Daredevil: yes
Me: No wonder
Daredevil: am sorry?
Me: better be, fuck off from here.
7 hours ago · Like ·
8 people like this.
Sudarshan Roronoa Zoro Ranganathan you could have also asked if accent was the way they try to talk.
7 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Lakshmeesha Iyengar LoL.. killer
7 hours ago · Like
Adarsh RedDevil Accent are from Germnay,no?
7 hours ago · Like
Abhinav Sarathy Dude that is when you dedicate 'relentless beating'.
7 hours ago · Like
Aparna Rao this is EXACTLY what I mean by Delhi.
7 hours ago · Like
Shreenidhi Kashyap That's Euro trash dude... European version of American trash(pop) ;)
6 hours ago · Like
Haroon Z Kunjappu What kinda Accent?? must have been pretty slurry.
6 hours ago · Like
Manas Ullas hahaha @ daredevil.
4 hours ago · Like
Löhith K Murthy i realised its spelt as aksent
Loyal

Bangalore, India

#32535 May 9, 2011
the thing that surprises (shocks actually !!!) me the most here is that all these ppl here are related to music in some form or other and these 'open minded' ppl read a@#$%%%s, are the ones who perpetrate this regional and communal divide......i mean how sick these guys can get....did ur father invent the bloody trance or rock or ur mother bought it along with her big fat dowry...who the f@#k gave these f%^&*%s a right to even talk abt the music which is not even thier own...will someone tell them that rock music has been delhi's scene when these guys were listening to the crappy kolly, lolly,molly aur the shitty sandalwood...there are more rock bands in delhi than these guys can even think off

Since: May 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#32536 May 10, 2011
North Indians are all drug addicted perverts! They have no problem raping South Indian women instead of picking on the men, man to man, they are such cowards! They're lousy hypocrites, they don't like to be treated the way they treat others. North Indians are jealous of South Indians, especially of Hyderabad. They will trash South Indians and then say pretend friendship if you try to fight them.
kickassdj

Bhopal, India

#32537 May 10, 2011
North-South-Central Indian we are all ONE. I consider myself Indian not central indian or south or north, I respect Tamil culture and Punjabi culture, and All other cultures in India like gujrati, rajasthani, bangali, marathi, awadhi ect. We are all one stop dis respecting each other please. I know in north there are people who don't like dark skins and they discriminate them that is only because some of them are backward, but that isn't the story for majority of them. Avoid losing your mind on such issues please and use your mind in good things around you. Peace!
Think tank

Europe

#32538 May 14, 2011
People like u r so sick minded with racial at each corner. Sikh r realy sick minded. So they never crack i.i.t or i.i.m in gr8 numbers, no research n knowledge. Less litrate, gap in gender ratio , no litrature profound in world recognation, no culture, less hinduism by ground more islamic attitude by nature , delhi a rape capital, no respct for women, illitrate in survey, sex gap in survey, etc. Listen dude india needs socio eco tech devlopment. ,and all of them r in locked chain . Each hav important n go together, if not than blore started it revolution n created million jobs for common people. Think dr come out of the wel n explore world with open mind doors.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#32539 May 14, 2011
Sparkling_Diamonds wrote:
North Indians are all drug addicted perverts! They have no problem raping South Indian women instead of picking on the men, man to man, they are such cowards! They're lousy hypocrites, they don't like to be treated the way they treat others. North Indians are jealous of South Indians, especially of Hyderabad. They will trash South Indians and then say pretend friendship if you try to fight them.
So true, bro. North Indians are like Mosquitos. The only way to remove them is to kill them wherever you see them.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#32540 May 30, 2011
Wow, I miss this thread.

It's literally been 7 months since I came back and wow, everyones gone...

Suueee??? Rubby???Haammzzaa? Chhhaarrliie? Chhoolllaa? Kiirraann? AFGHAN MAN?

Everyones gone, is it because of me?

Look who took over *rolls eyes*

Come on guys, lets take this thread back!

“Rusting in peace..”

Since: Mar 11

Around.

#32541 May 30, 2011
Like I said before,

India is poor, but this shit never seems to get old.

Since: May 11

Massena, NY

#32542 May 30, 2011
Halfapatriot wrote:
Like I said before,
India is poor, but this shit never seems to get old.
brother this shit will never get old as people can't appreciate other cultures. people think only their culture is better. they do not want to enjoy goodness of others. there are people who preach hate and others join them without thinking if it is right or not. call it prejudice.. people hear something and make their mind based upon it. they try to recall what they listened. what others told them. this is called mod mentality. this is basic human nature.
Ruby

London, UK

#32543 Jun 3, 2011
ProudGirlpunjabi wrote:
Wow, I miss this thread.
It's literally been 7 months since I came back and wow, everyones gone...
Suueee??? Rubby???Haammzzaa? Chhhaarrliie? Chhoolllaa? Kiirraann? AFGHAN MAN?
Everyones gone, is it because of me?
Look who took over *rolls eyes*
Come on guys, lets take this thread back!
hey PGP , it's me .....yeh let's get this thread up and running again... How have u been girl.... We must catch up with the latest goss, girlfriend.
B4UfrmDelhi

Europe

#32544 Jun 4, 2011
sale hamza madharchod,do u think that u pakistani arab ppl look good then we north indian sud accept u as ur brother.madarchod hamza,south indians are also a part of GREAT INDIA n they are also contributing to set INDIA globally,its great to be with them.tum salo terroristanio ko acha hua INDIA se nikal diya.madarchod acha hota tum terror failane walo ko wahi thok dete to aaj ham indians ko divide karne ka to tu nai sochta.muje koi farq nai padta tu afgani hai ya pakistani par tu hai madarchod terrorist desh ka aur teri soch ghatiya aurato ki jaisi he jo bas rang rup ki bate karne me apna waqt jaya karti hai.madarchodo kabi develop country banne ka socha hai,we think it everytime and tending to achieve,
tera aurato jesi saqal dekha mene,tu zarur piche se dene wala gay he madharchod.tere se bahut achi saqal he hamari pur masculine.
B4UfrmDelhi

Europe

#32545 Jun 4, 2011
aur sale hamza just tell me 1 thing dat y did u compare poor south indian or north indian with ur rich category people or model.sale madarassa student zihadi send ur side best picture and i will send u more attractive face from india only,search ur complete terroristan and send ur side pic madharchod aurat brand
B4UfrmDelhi

UK

#32546 Jun 4, 2011
listen PGP,1st of all its good that u proud to be a punjabi and i m also proud of to be a haryanvi,but we should firstly proud of to be an INDIAN and this is our real identity,dont try to break THE GREAT INDIA into statewise.love ur state but proud to be an INDIAN always.

Location hidden

#32547 Jun 11, 2011
Ruby wrote:
<quoted text> hey PGP , it's me .....yeh let's get this thread up and running again... How have u been girl.... We must catch up with the latest goss, girlfriend.
Haha for sure, I'm in on break now, so we can talk lol.

Location hidden

#32548 Jun 11, 2011
B4UfrmDelhi wrote:
listen PGP,1st of all its good that u proud to be a punjabi and i m also proud of to be a haryanvi,but we should firstly proud of to be an INDIAN and this is our real identity,dont try to break THE GREAT INDIA into statewise.love ur state but proud to be an INDIAN always.
Haha of course I'm happy being Indian. I made this account 2 years ago I changed.
WORLD

London, UK

#32549 Jun 12, 2011
ProudGirlpunjabi wrote:
<quoted text>Haha for sure, I'm in on break now, so we can talk lol.
Oh that's great, let's kick out these new comers and get the old gang back.

We must track down oompah loompah !!!
Ruby

London, UK

#32550 Jun 12, 2011
PGP,

oops that's some old user name I used to winde the crap outta some racist on another thread.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 4 min TheNorthRemembers 221,723
Any GAY or BI guy wanna text or skype? (Feb '13) 5 min happyme12342 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 808,757
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 16 min graciousaint 274
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min bad bob 176,084
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min RFD 5,453
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 32 min Curious_Guy1 161
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Gods r Delusions ... 573,568
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 52 min Coco 202
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr His Holines dr Sh... 608,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 268,775
More from around the web