desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Actually, I am not sure if everyone in that video is Tamil, but I know they are Dravidians.
Tropics

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

That south Indian actress Shriya is a beautiful,beautiful girl she's in a hollywood movie,The other end of the line.South Indians like Aishwarya and her and even A.R Rahman made it to hollywood.America doesn't see skin color,it sees talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

I found another beautiful South Indian Wedding...

I love looking at Indian weddings.(doesn't matter north or South).......they are gorgeous, charming and colorful, so full of life and so full of hope.
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Tropics wrote:
That south Indian actress Shriya is a beautiful,beautiful girl she's in a hollywood movie,The other end of the line.South Indians like Aishwarya and her and even A.R Rahman made it to hollywood.America doesn't see skin color,it sees talent.
Actually I looked up Shriya Saran... I think she is mixed. I am not so sure if she is fully South Indian but her name sounds like it very much. She was brought up in the North. There are South Indians settled in Mumbia, but I am not so sure if they are settled in the North as far as Haridwar.

South Indians vary though...Not everyone looks the same as in those pictures and also in poverty, everything looks muddled. It's like showing Pakistanis in ruins, that's dehumanizing for anyone, personally.
R u b y

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Huhh?

Is it just me or is there something wrong with Topix?
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

R u b y wrote:
Huhh?
Is it just me or is there something wrong with Topix?
I know the contents are reduced...it's a good thing, Mina. I mean, who wants to really keep track of all the crap that was slung at each other here.
Fact

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

There is something strange going on this thread.

When I yesterday looked in the thread, there were only my posts around here. Other posts were killed. After some minuties the topic was completeley deleted. And now it is up again with some of the latest posts. I wonder, who is behind this. It's certainly not normal.
Heman

Coimbatore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Fact wrote:
When I yesterday looked in the thread, there were only my posts around here. Other posts were killed. After some minuties the topic was completeley deleted. And now it is up again with some of the latest posts. I wonder, who is behind this. It's certainly not normal.
Even i was shocked when i checked this in the morning

i was like damn something is happening

but this forum is international one some mods might be trying to del this topic

if such think happens it would be good for us indians

other wise this dumb paki again comes with silly comments
xKaur-

Hoorn, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

omg lol only my posts r left here ,, what happendd ..? charlie, monica and hamza all our old posts and memories are gone haha, i jst thought let me look if hamza's changed a bit but no he is still being the same stupid who keeps repeating the same thing... but then when i came here suddenly only 19 posts were left :S
Heman

Coimbatore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

if this topic got deleted it would be good for india indians

any how i will be missing all ppls who participated here :)

charlie u r comments are always kooldude just like u ;)
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Fact wrote:
LOL......you are freaking right! The only posts I can read from the previous pages, are mine. How cool is that!! I get to read all the insults I laid out for you and Hamza, lol.
R u b y

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

desiwoman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL......you are freaking right! The only posts I can read from the previous pages, are mine. How cool is that!! I get to read all the insults I laid out for you and Hamza, lol.
DW, can you read my posts to you???
R u b y

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Do you think HAMZA is dead too???
He has been very quiet !
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

R u b y wrote:
<quoted text> DW, can you read my posts to you???
Only the ones you typed yesterday, dear. That's so weird and cool at the same time!
R u b y

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Also guys....its normal on the other forums, why has this one been changed?
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

R u b y wrote:
Also guys....its normal on the other forums, why has this one been changed?
Good question. I think it's some form of divine intervention.
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

It's God for sure.
desiwoman

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

R u b y wrote:
Do you think HAMZA is dead too???
He has been very quiet !
Silence is golden. I say enjoy it while it lasts.
R u b y

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

I've gotta tell you all, I did somewhat panic when I couldn't see you guys here !!

I missed you guys cos you make me feel at home here.....and yes I love you all !!

Mwah ! Mwah! X X X
Fact

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

I think some mod or hacker, has given the pervert persian a slap in his face, a well deserved one btw, by showing him and only him his stupid comparisons. All his graphical works, "fair and balanced comparisons",... gone. Let's see where or when he comes back and if he is able to stand up again after this knock out :D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••