Message To All Preachers
Dorothy

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 19, 2014
This is a message to all preachers!

IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOUR NEXT SERMON WAS THE LAST SERMON THAT YOU WOULD EVER GIVE:WHAT WOULD YOUR MESSAGE BE?...WOULD YOU TELL MY PEOPLE THAT IF THEY PAYED THEIR TITHES AND OFFERINGS,THAT I WOULD MULTIPLY THEIR WEALTH? WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT AS CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH THAT THEY DISERVED TO BE LAVISHED WITH MANY MATERIAL BLESSINGS? OR WOULD YOU PREACH A VERY DIFFERENT MESSAGE? WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THEMSELVES READY ,TO PREPARE FOR MY RETURN AS I HAVE WARNED THEM COUNTLESS TIMES IN THE WORDS OF ALL MY PROPHETS. DID YOU THINK THAT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME?DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD FOREVER HOLD BACK FROM THE JUDGEMENT OF THIS WORLD? WOULD YOU TELL THEM TO KEEP THEIR CANDLE LIT AND MAKE SURE THAT THEIR LAMPS WOULD CONTAIN ENOUGH OIL TO LAST THROUGH THE NIGHT. WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR HEARTS READY FOR THE BRIDEGROOM IS READY TO COME AND CLAIM HIS BRIDE.WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT I DO NOT WANT A BRIDE THAT IS LUKEWARM,FOR I AM NOT LUKEWARM.I HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING FOR THEM ,I DID NOT HOLD ANYTHING BACK;NOT EVEN MY LIFE.WOULD YOU TELL THEM TO KEEP THEIR EARS OPEN AND LISTEN; FOR THE ANGEL IS ABOUT TO BLOW THE TRUMPET. IS THIS THE MESSAGE THAT YOU WOULD PREACH?THEN I ASK YOU PREACHERS,WHY ARE YOU NOT PREACHING THIS MESSAGE NOW? CAN YOU NOT DISCERN THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES?CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU ARE IN THE VERY LAST HOURS NOW? DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE TIME HAS COME AND THE DOORS ARE SLOWLY CLOSING,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?WAKE UP. DO YOU WONDER WHY YOU ARE HEARING ALL THESE MESSAGES COMING FROM MY SERVANTS?FOR JUST AS IN THE TIMES OF JEREMIAH;THE PREACHERS DID NOT WANT TO PREACH MY MESSAGE OF IMPENDING JUDGEMENT.SO I CHOSE INDIVIDUALS TO PREACH MY MESSAGE.THERE ARE SOME,WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF MY FLOCK THAT ARE PREACHING THIS MESSAGE ,BUT THEY ARE VERY FEW. JUST AS IN THE TIMES OF NOAH,SO IT WILL BE IN THIS TIME;THE DOORS WILL CLOSE,THE FLOOD WILL COME.MY PREACHERS SHOULD BE PREACHING AS IF THEY ARE IN THE LAST MINUTES OF THE LAST HOUR.I WILL COME,MY WORD IS TRUE,JUDGEMENT WILL COME. TO ALL MY SERVANTS AND ALL MY PREACHERS :PREACH AS IF YOUR NEXT MESSAGE IS YOUR LAST MESSAGE;FOR IT VERY WELL MAY BE.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2014
I'd like to think that they wouldn't yell at me.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 19, 2014
Dorothy wrote:
This is a message to all preachers!
IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOUR NEXT SERMON WAS THE LAST SERMON THAT YOU WOULD EVER GIVE:WHAT WOULD YOUR MESSAGE BE?...WOULD YOU TELL MY PEOPLE THAT IF THEY PAYED THEIR TITHES AND OFFERINGS,THAT I WOULD MULTIPLY THEIR WEALTH? WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT AS CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH THAT THEY DISERVED TO BE LAVISHED WITH MANY MATERIAL BLESSINGS? OR WOULD YOU PREACH A VERY DIFFERENT MESSAGE? WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THEMSELVES READY ,TO PREPARE FOR MY RETURN AS I HAVE WARNED THEM COUNTLESS TIMES IN THE WORDS OF ALL MY PROPHETS. DID YOU THINK THAT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME?DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD FOREVER HOLD BACK FROM THE JUDGEMENT OF THIS WORLD? WOULD YOU TELL THEM TO KEEP THEIR CANDLE LIT AND MAKE SURE THAT THEIR LAMPS WOULD CONTAIN ENOUGH OIL TO LAST THROUGH THE NIGHT. WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR HEARTS READY FOR THE BRIDEGROOM IS READY TO COME AND CLAIM HIS BRIDE.WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT I DO NOT WANT A BRIDE THAT IS LUKEWARM,FOR I AM NOT LUKEWARM.I HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING FOR THEM ,I DID NOT HOLD ANYTHING BACK;NOT EVEN MY LIFE.WOULD YOU TELL THEM TO KEEP THEIR EARS OPEN AND LISTEN; FOR THE ANGEL IS ABOUT TO BLOW THE TRUMPET. IS THIS THE MESSAGE THAT YOU WOULD PREACH?THEN I ASK YOU PREACHERS,WHY ARE YOU NOT PREACHING THIS MESSAGE NOW? CAN YOU NOT DISCERN THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES?CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU ARE IN THE VERY LAST HOURS NOW? DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE TIME HAS COME AND THE DOORS ARE SLOWLY CLOSING,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?WAKE UP. DO YOU WONDER WHY YOU ARE HEARING ALL THESE MESSAGES COMING FROM MY SERVANTS?FOR JUST AS IN THE TIMES OF JEREMIAH;THE PREACHERS DID NOT WANT TO PREACH MY MESSAGE OF IMPENDING JUDGEMENT.SO I CHOSE INDIVIDUALS TO PREACH MY MESSAGE.THERE ARE SOME,WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF MY FLOCK THAT ARE PREACHING THIS MESSAGE ,BUT THEY ARE VERY FEW. JUST AS IN THE TIMES OF NOAH,SO IT WILL BE IN THIS TIME;THE DOORS WILL CLOSE,THE FLOOD WILL COME.MY PREACHERS SHOULD BE PREACHING AS IF THEY ARE IN THE LAST MINUTES OF THE LAST HOUR.I WILL COME,MY WORD IS TRUE,JUDGEMENT WILL COME. TO ALL MY SERVANTS AND ALL MY PREACHERS :PREACH AS IF YOUR NEXT MESSAGE IS YOUR LAST MESSAGE;FOR IT VERY WELL MAY BE.
Apparently....you've never used a CAP-LOCK key.......have you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChromiuMan 854,525
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 596,123
The Christian Atheist debate 17 min The_Box 875
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min ChristineM 444,274
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min andet1987 6,129
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min NewsYtube 612,601
____ ANTICHRIST on the world stage ____ 44 min NewsYtube 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web