Should Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnae...

Should Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev be buried anywhere in the United States?

Created by wondering on May 4, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I don't know

I don't care

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2013
Boot Hill.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 May 5, 2013
Of course not.. He shouldn't be buried here no more than any other islamic terrorist who comes here and commits an atrocity. But, again, these kinds of people EXPOLOIT America's 'easy access procedures' and say they're here to exact revenge for American atrocities overseas. While I would NEVER condone , or justify,the shadowy, cowardly acts these people say they commit 'in the name of their god', it's no secret that many American military personnel overseas are putting innocent Americans in danger because of their EVIL ACTS against INNOCENT CIVILIANS in other countries. Cowardly, evil, irresponsible acts that don't reflect the values of the United States of America. That's why Robert Bales is in the situation he's in now. American troops urinating on enemy corpses and then putting it on YouTube! STUPIDITY AND ARROGANCE BEYOND COMPREHENSION!!!
Evan

Netherlands

#4 May 5, 2013
Do CIA assets/patsies get stars on the wall at Langley?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#5 May 5, 2013
Does your mom ????
Evan wrote:
Do CIA assets/patsies get stars on the wall at Langley?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 53 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web