Featuring The Stupidity Of The Liberal

Featuring The Stupidity Of The Liberal

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Star

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2013
A liberal journalist recently wrote: THE BOSTON BOMBERS WERE MUSLIM: SO?
Alternatives to this title may include
THE SHOEBOMBER WAS MUSLIM: SO?
THE LONDON BOMBERS WERE MUSLIM: SO?
THE MADRID BOMBERS WERE MUSLIM: SO?
THE COLE BOMBERS WERE MUSLIM: SO?
THE BELTWAY SNIPER WAS MUSLIM: SO?
THE EMBASSY BOMBERS WERE MUSLIM: SO?
THE UNDERWEAR BOMBER WAS MUSLIM: SO?
THE FORT HOOD SHOOTER WAS MUSLIM: SO?
WORLD TRADE CENTER 9/11 BOMBERS WERE MUSLIM: SO?
THE BESLAN CHILD-MURDERERS WERE MUSLIM: SO?
THE TIMES SQUARE BOMBER WAS MUSLIM: SO?
In conclusion why does evil make liberals stupid?
https://www.facebook.com/AmericaSecedeOrDie...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Then we have the stupidity of the "conservative"

The Oklahoma city bomber was a Christian
The Atlanta Olympic bombing was a Christian
The Columbine school shooters were Christian
Sandy hook school shooter was Christian
Aurora movie theater shooter was Christian

So?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 27, 2013
rollin wrote:
Then we have the stupidity of the "conservative"
So?

Funny how you just made that up. Your argument must be pretty lame to have to resort to that.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 27, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you just made that up. Your argument must be pretty lame to have to resort to that.
Made nothing up, check it out for yourself sometime skippy.

The argument is simple, so simple you might be able to understand it. Ones religion is neither good nor evil, it is the person.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 28, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Made nothing up, check it out for yourself sometime skippy.
The argument is simple, so simple you might be able to understand it. Ones religion is neither good nor evil, it is the person.
I'd agree most of the time but I dont think it applies to radical islam.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd agree most of the time but I dont think it applies to radical islam.
Radical Christianity was responsible for the Crusades and the Inquisition. I's say it is apples to apples comparison.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 30, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Radical Christianity was responsible for the Crusades and the Inquisition. I's say it is apples to apples comparison.
Hmm.... I dont know. I've heard the koran has verses saying they should kill non-believers. This would mean that most Muslims just arent following their own book and the so-called "radical" do. The bible is the same, most people just dont follow it completely.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#8 Aug 30, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity has moved into the 21'st century. Islam has not.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm.... I dont know. I've heard the koran has verses saying they should kill non-believers. This would mean that most Muslims just arent following their own book and the so-called "radical" do. The bible is the same, most people just dont follow it completely.
At the very least Islam is oppresive in that they make women subject to men and make them wear birkas.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Hate to break it to you but so does the Bible have similar verses. If Christians followed what the Bible teaches to the strictest letter (which is what "radical" means then:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.(Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Location hidden

#11 Aug 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity has moved into the 21'st century. Islam has not.
Oh BS story. There are radical Christians just as there are radical muslims. There are over 1 billion muslims in the world....If all of them felt as the minority radicals do then you and I would not be here to have this discussion.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#12 Aug 30, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BS story. There are radical Christians just as there are radical muslims. There are over 1 billion muslims in the world....If all of them felt as the minority radicals do then you and I would not be here to have this discussion.
suret

Sure there are radicals, and they protest in the streets, and hand pamphlets out, they knock on doors. They dont fly airplanes into buildings. They dont start groups and train people in terrorism. They dont gather downtown and stone people to death. They dont throw a woman in jail because her husband screwed around on her, they dont throw them in jail because they showed there face in public. I could go on but you get the picture Roland.........
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#13 Aug 30, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break it to you but so does the Bible have similar verses. If Christians followed what the Bible teaches to the strictest letter (which is what "radical" means then:
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.(Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
I know the bible has similar verses. That's what I meant.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>suret
Sure there are radicals, and they protest in the streets, and hand pamphlets out, they knock on doors. They dont fly airplanes into buildings. They dont start groups and train people in terrorism. They dont gather downtown and stone people to death. They dont throw a woman in jail because her husband screwed around on her, they dont throw them in jail because they showed there face in public. I could go on but you get the picture Roland.........
the run into the woods to their "compounds"(montana militia) they kidnap women and children and barracade themselves in until the government intercedes.(waco) they tkae 1000's of lives by literally drinking the kool aid (Jim Jones) just to name a few.

Don't forget what the German "Christian" did to the Jews

Location hidden

#15 Aug 30, 2013
also, just as posted above:

Location hidden

#16 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I know the bible has similar verses. That's what I meant.
understood
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 30, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
understood
Stop worshipping c***ocks !! c***ck worshipper !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min karl44 63,725
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min WasteWater 2,576
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Steve III 653,904
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr teqy2000 79
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,170
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web