The REALITY of Michael Sams

The REALITY of Michael Sams

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Blah Blah Blah

Portland, OR

#6 Feb 11, 2014
So tell me "doctor" [and I use the term very loosely]... why do you make five posts to begin your rant, when they could've easily and logically been commingled into one? I've noticed you do this on several of your blatherskite postings, you think it somehow makes it seem more important? And by asking this question, do you think it automatically means Satan is my father? Rational inquiring minds want to know!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2014
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
So tell me "doctor" [and I use the term very loosely]... why do you make five posts to begin your rant, when they could've easily and logically been commingled into one? I've noticed you do this on several of your blatherskite postings, you think it somehow makes it seem more important? And by asking this question, do you think it automatically means Satan is my father? Rational inquiring minds want to know!
Have you ever prayed to the Lord Jesus Christ and told him that you know you're a sinner, and that you know your soul will not endure the Day of Judgment when you stand before the Lord's Throne?? Have you prayed to the King of king and Lord of lords and asked Him to save your soul, that you might spend eternity with Him?? If you know about the Lord and the Gospel Message, and you have rejected it.....then you are a child of Satan. 4 R-E-A-L

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 38,415
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 641,714
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min nanoanomaly 970,010
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Brian_G 618,411
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Pegasus 280,901
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min good true observa... 44,407
The shocking REALITY of the Warriors' comeback 33 min Doctor REALITY 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 104,724
More from around the web