I'm Thinking About Cheating On My Hus...

I'm Thinking About Cheating On My Husband

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Beth

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 1, 2010
I have been married for several years, but I don't feel close to my husband anymore.

Lately I have been thinking about what it would feel like to have another man inside me...to have him climax inside me, too.

I want to wrap my lips around another man's organ and feel how smooth and warm it is in my mouth. I want to hear him moan as I slide him in and out of my mouth.

I don't want a divorce because my husband makes a lot of money and we have a nice home. My siter-in-law and I are best friends.

I think it will be more discreet to meet a man here on Topix. I don't care if you are white, black, brown, or purple. I don't care if you are a doctor or a trucker. I don't care if you are short, tall, skinny fat, or ugly...as long as you can be discreet about what we do.

Since: Oct 10

Morris, IL

#2 Nov 1, 2010
you are too greedy !! greedy for money and c*ck !!

i can live without any of the above.
el tel

Stafford, UK

#3 Nov 1, 2010
hi, fancy chattin sometime, add me on msn [email protected] e
not the real bob

Crowley, LA

#4 Nov 1, 2010
I can be discreet!!!!!!!!
NotMe

Piedmont, SC

#5 Nov 1, 2010
Don't do it!
bustnballs

Washington, DC

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Beth thanks for your honesty. I'm male, married for over 20 years and am completely bored with my sex life with wife. I'm not interested in getting divorced but would like to make a connection with another married women who is in the same situation.
I AM ME

Europe

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Where are you from?we can have a no strings attached relationship,s*x will be the first and last thing on our list,lets meet an [email protected]
Beth wrote:
I have been married for several years, but I don't feel close to my husband anymore.
Lately I have been thinking about what it would feel like to have another man inside me...to have him climax inside me, too.
I want to wrap my lips around another man's organ and feel how smooth and warm it is in my mouth. I want to hear him moan as I slide him in and out of my mouth.
I don't want a divorce because my husband makes a lot of money and we have a nice home. My siter-in-law and I are best friends.
I think it will be more discreet to meet a man here on Topix. I don't care if you are white, black, brown, or purple. I don't care if you are a doctor or a trucker. I don't care if you are short, tall, skinny fat, or ugly...as long as you can be discreet about what we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Lifelover 619,168
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min AussieBobby 284,451
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 26 min lightbeamrider 447
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min Seentheotherside 45,788
Poll does anyone want to exchange nude pics? (Oct '13) 35 min Lukewad 47
The Future of Politics in America 43 min Johnny 131
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 44 min Neville Thompson 950
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,093
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 87,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 977,205
More from around the web