Mee

Smyrna, TN

#43 Aug 18, 2014
55 days off the shot. bought 40 bucks worth. felt a little not a lot. UGH!
Drew

Randolph, MA

#44 Aug 18, 2014
I just got the shot 8 days ago. Been trying to get high, didnt do ANYTHING today. But I did a whole bag 2 days ago and felt the euphoria, but no rush at all. So thats real ass backwards. I am going to try to do another bag tomorrow and let ya'll know how I felt.
Same boat

Pittsburgh, PA

#46 Aug 20, 2014
Drew wrote:
I just got the shot 8 days ago. Been trying to get high, didnt do ANYTHING today. But I did a whole bag 2 days ago and felt the euphoria, but no rush at all. So thats real ass backwards. I am going to try to do another bag tomorrow and let ya'll know how I felt.
How did it go drew?
wonder who

Kerrville, TX

#47 Aug 30, 2014
So I looked this up and read all yalls posts, thanks. I'm on day 24 of my FIRST shot - I'm in a Recovery town, so I didn't think it would be a smart idea to ask for Heroin in Kerrville... but I did end up getting a box of wine... end result - works just like it did before the shot! And good news is, I'm good. No need to testing this out with a shot of dope.
Charley Manson

West Mifflin, PA

#48 Aug 30, 2014
you druggies need to slit your wrists

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#49 Sep 1, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you want to quickly get high,
prepare full bucket of heroin stick whole head inside for 5 minutes and after 5 minute you be very very high straight to hell,,dead,and foam will fly through your a....hole.
the best is before to contact dr Shrink,
because he can take some dead stupid parts from your brain and body and make useful experiments helping others more smart one from you?
LOL. Very funny.

Location hidden

#50 Sep 1, 2014
Drew wrote:
Be careful! Redundant reply I'm sure but I felt compelled to send it.

Location hidden

#51 Sep 1, 2014
Mee wrote:
screw vivatrol. i took 10 loratabs after 32 days and didn't feel anything. now im just waiting.
UGH
There's acetaminophen in lortab. Too much acetaminophen will at least sicken your liver. At worst it will cause your liver to fail! And too much acetaminophen ain't a lot!! I mean, if I remember correctly, anything more than four(4) lortabs in 24 hours would be over the recommended dosage. Ten would be suicidal. Next time you're needing prescription narcotics for pain, let the nurse or doctor know you're "allergic" to acetaminophen in that you've gotten violently stomach sick taking it in the past. They'll give you something else. Either that or Google "how to extract the narcotic from lortab, vicoden etc". It's rather easy I've heard.
Krisbk2481

New Orleans, LA

#52 Sep 3, 2014
HeIsBack wrote:
01Apr14...
ALL you dope addicts got what you deserved.
There will be NO pity from the abiding general public.
Ps:...Everyone gets what they deserve.
Go Figure
BobLoblah
If u have an issue with these people who struggle to be normal when its so easy for most people, then dont come to this topic board. No one deserves that! Do u think that they want to be junkies searching out that shit every day so they wont feel like they are dying??? When a person first uses its usually recreational, here and there and over an extensive peirod of time. Then they one day wake up sick. And trust me dog I speak from experience no one want to feel like that or feel that way. There are alot of addicts in the USA rite now its a damn epidemic. So try jesus or try compassion. Just dont be a fool and think it can never happen to u or someone u love. I am 33 I didnt use noyt one drug until I was 25-26. And I didnt become addicted until 27-28. This crisis strikes out an0t everyone no matter race, age, gender, creed, or sign. I belive this crisis is so bad in the states that people should be educated, kind of like sex ed. So educate ur self and ur children or childrens children. Then maybe just maybe this epidemic wont hit u at home!
Krisbk2481

New Orleans, LA

#53 Sep 3, 2014
Charley Manson wrote:
How abt we slit urs instead
Krisbk2481

New Orleans, LA

#54 Sep 3, 2014
yourmomma501 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Very funny.
Being a smart ass doesnt mean ur smart just means ur an ass

Location hidden

#55 Sep 3, 2014
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
really? I had no idea.
desperate times call for desperate measures.
Whoops Mee. Sorry for writing the same thing this poster wrote you about the 10 Lortab or Vicoden you mentioned before. I hate it when I get told same thing over and over. My bad.
Gigging

Boston, MA

#56 Sep 12, 2014
I got the shot Tuesday, went into horrible withdrawals cuz I used the day before, but on Wednesday I couldn't take the sickness so I tried to get high and it worked. I felt ok yesterday so didn't use but I wanna shoot a bag right now sooo bad. Maybe cuz it's time released it takes a while to fully be in u idk..
Gigging

Boston, MA

#57 Sep 12, 2014
Charley Manson wrote:
Ur the type of kid whose guna shoot up a school one day, maybe u shud try using drugs u piece of shit, Karmas a bitch so watch yours and stop judging on a topic u know dick about
ariel

Newark, NJ

#58 Sep 17, 2014
I got the shot 3 days ago and I still want to get high so I tried but it was a waste of time....am I gonna get get sick tomorrow...
fred

Van Wert, OH

#61 Oct 4, 2014
Just get high on a upper. Thats what I do. A high is a high. Shoot crack meth
Kkgirl

Rockaway, NJ

#62 Oct 7, 2014
The vivitral shot doesn't block alcohol. I got drunk the night before I got it and three days after I got the shot. It's an opiate blocker. And as for subs I stopped taking mine about five days before and went into a severe withdrawal my doctor told me to wait four weeks with no subs before getting the shot but I didn't wish I did though!
Cnizzle

Hillsborough, NJ

#63 Oct 14, 2014
I took the shot for 8 months straight, I can tell you that if you get it every 28 days for more than say 2 or 3 months, it will take exponentially longer to get high off heroin. For example: 3 months of shots in a row every 28 days, it may take 45 days to get high. 8 months in a row, it took me around 60 days. This last time I took a break for a while from the shot, got one shot and was able to feel effects around 18 days and was nodding/fucked up liek I never got the shot at 23-25 days. Something I've also noticed is that if you use a little heroin on day 10, then 15, then 20, it definitely weakens the shot so you will get high at say 25 days, very high. But please be careful and do not overdo it, there is a high risk of overdose trying to overcome the blocking effects of vivitrol.

Please trust what I say here as I have a lot of experience with Vivitrol.
Kelsey1033

Greenville, NC

#64 Oct 25, 2014
Iv been off vivitral for a year now, I'm a heroin addict but iv been sober from it for 15 months. I did drink a few months after I quit vivitral and i couldn't get drunk... Two days ago I wondered if I'd be able to. So I drank some rum and still couldn't get drunk! What the fck. Like is the vivitral still in my system stored in my fat cells or something?! Kinda freaking out about it. I mean I guess it's great since I'm an addict and I don't need this stuff but what if I wanna start getting high again?! And what if I get in an accident and they need to give me medicine and it doesn't work cause of it. Ugh Fck fck fck
nicolee543

Allison Park, PA

#65 Oct 30, 2014
Same boat wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it go drew?
Hey im from Pittsburgh too! I just got my shot 3 days ago and I feel like im trapped in my own body cause I wanna use but I cant. I think knowing that I cant get high makes me want to even more. idk what to do im so stressed out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Tony17 589,330
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 5 min Tony17 414
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min ROCCO 837,020
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 4,071
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Freebird USA 176,748
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 39 min EmpireEarth 2
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 50 min Doctor REALITY 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 271,261
More from around the web