First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Help

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Mar 22, 2007
Do you think oral sex is a sin if you are married?
gozenya

Raleigh, NC

#2 Mar 22, 2007
of course not.
silk

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Mar 22, 2007
I'm not sure but sometime I've wondered to.
Michelle

Baltimore, MD

#4 Mar 22, 2007
What do think? Isn't that more important than what other people think?/
Help wrote:

“The Future has Returned!”

Since: Jan 07

Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida

#5 Mar 22, 2007
Help wrote:
According to the Catholic Church, any sexual contact (this term is a little broad and subjective, but includes oral sex according to what I was taught) which is not intended for reproduction (the purpose of it being pleasure) is considered a sin.
Ridiculous, if you ask me. Then we wonder why so many Catholic marriages end in divorce.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Mar 22, 2007
Michelle wrote:
What do think? Isn't that more important than what other people think?/<quoted text>
Excuse me, I think your partner might disagree with you, it could be very important to them.
truebrit

Falkirk, UK

#7 Mar 23, 2007
Help wrote:
only if its not with your wife
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Mar 23, 2007
truebrit wrote:
<quoted text>only if its not with your wife
PLEASE!!!!
Kermit

UK

#9 Mar 23, 2007
It's never a sin in itself, but adultery is bad.

“"veritas medius aecus vallum"”

Madison, AL

#10 Mar 23, 2007
OK,(In my best imitation of Homer Simpson);

Hmmmmmmmmm, orrraaalll!
bobbito drakonious

Jacksonville, NC

#11 Mar 23, 2007
Semen helps keep healthy

Suck a d*ck, save a smile :)
Adolf

Gray, IA

#12 Mar 23, 2007
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE!!!!
I knew you were here. Sitting in Bangkok and getting banged 24/7. Sonofabitch.
truebrit

Falkirk, UK

#13 Mar 23, 2007
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE!!!!
oral is not a sin women are placed on this earth to be pleased as much as males so why not invest a little time pleasing the lady and enjoy watching her writh and scream with pleasure before jumping to the nitty gritty
" INVEST WISLEY AND THE RETURNS WILL BE 10 FOLD"

“Wait til next year”

Since: Dec 06

Brooklyn NY USA

#14 Mar 23, 2007
Judge Mental wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Catholic Church, any sexual contact (this term is a little broad and subjective, but includes oral sex according to what I was taught) which is not intended for reproduction (the purpose of it being pleasure) is considered a sin.
Ridiculous, if you ask me. Then we wonder why so many Catholic marriages end in divorce.
You're full of crap. You have no idea what the position of the Church is on this issue.
To set the record straight:
Roman Catholicism does not have an official stance on oral sex. Sex is allowable when a man and woman are married and there is an opportunity for conception. The use of oral sex in foreplay is generally permissible if regular intercourse is followed by it.
God created sex so it is pleasurable. He also expects us to be responsible in how we use sex. All things that lead up to intercourse should be used with moderation. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Use common sense and remember sex has two purposes: to bring a husband and wife closer and to create human life.

#16 Mar 23, 2007
Joseph Tyson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap. You have no idea what the position of the Church is on this issue.
To set the record straight:
Roman Catholicism does not have an official stance on oral sex. Sex is allowable when a man and woman are married and there is an opportunity for conception. The use of oral sex in foreplay is generally permissible if regular intercourse is followed by it.
God created sex so it is pleasurable. He also expects us to be responsible in how we use sex. All things that lead up to intercourse should be used with moderation. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Use common sense and remember sex has two purposes: to bring a husband and wife closer and to create human life.
Maybe you failed reading comprehension at school, but what I originally stated is basically the same thing you are saying in your post.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DOES HAVE A STAND ON ORAL SEX. If it's not part of the act of CONCEPTION (with its purpose being REPRODUCTION) but rather is performed for the sole purpose of PLEASURE, IT IS A SIN. Why then do you think masturbation is a sin?
I don't know what half-baked Catholic education you got, but according to the Vatican, sex is only intended for reproduction purposes and NEVER for recreation or pleasure. There's no such thing as a 'responsible' amount of sex. At least not with the RCC.
In any case, the whole theory is essentially flawed. The RCC still remains extremely conservative on the subject of sex and everything regarding it. There's no reason why oral or any type of sex should be a sin, as it's part of human nature.

“Wait til next year”

Since: Dec 06

Brooklyn NY USA

#17 Mar 23, 2007
Judge Mental wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you failed reading comprehension at school, but what I originally stated is basically the same thing you are saying in your post.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DOES HAVE A STAND ON ORAL SEX. If it's not part of the act of CONCEPTION (with its purpose being REPRODUCTION) but rather is performed for the sole purpose of PLEASURE, IT IS A SIN. Why then do you think masturbation is a sin?
I don't know what half-baked Catholic education you got, but according to the Vatican, sex is only intended for reproduction purposes and NEVER for recreation or pleasure. There's no such thing as a 'responsible' amount of sex. At least not with the RCC.
In any case, the whole theory is essentially flawed. The RCC still remains extremely conservative on the subject of sex and everything regarding it. There's no reason why oral or any type of sex should be a sin, as it's part of human nature.
You are simply wrong. Sexual pleasure is an essential element of marriage.
JWs

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Mar 23, 2007
Judge Mental wrote:
<quoted text>
the catholics should tend to there own flock of pedo- preists before telling the world what is and is not a sin
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#19 Mar 23, 2007
truebrit wrote:
<quoted text>oral is not a sin women are placed on this earth to be pleased as much as males so why not invest a little time pleasing the lady and enjoy watching her writh and scream with pleasure before jumping to the nitty gritty
" INVEST WISLEY AND THE RETURNS WILL BE 10 FOLD"
Damn sure works well in my house, but that 24/7 remark is a little far fetched, it would kill me and my wife would think I was crazy.

#20 Mar 23, 2007
Joseph Tyson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply wrong. Sexual pleasure is an essential element of marriage.
When have I said it isn't? I'm just explaining what the RCC's stand on oral sex is, which I learned through 12+ years of Catholic school education. I don't agree with it anymore, but that doesn't change the official position.
todd

Savannah, GA

#21 Mar 23, 2007
Help wrote:
As long as you don't get caught . know their work schedule first before you show up at your brothers house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Pad 647,054
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 105,690
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 971,816
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min here 49,534
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 45 min okimar 53,831
The Best VPN for Free 46 min VPNproxy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,761
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web