Is it a sin if a woman is not wearing...

Is it a sin if a woman is not wearing panties inside a church ?

Created by andet1987 on Jan 18, 2014

12 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

maybe

depends

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#1 Jan 19, 2014
LOLing, God sees us all naked all the time, why would He care if we were wearing panties under our clothes at church?! He sees us naked, He watches us masturbate and have sex, or just be casually nude the way He made us – OMG it's NBD if we go freebuffing regardless where it is :-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2014
i was just making fun doing this thread.

but i think some priests would advice churchgoers to dress appropriately.

“Live life fully, be present”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2014
Jenji wrote:
LOLing, God sees us all naked all the time, why would He care if we were wearing panties under our clothes at church?! He sees us naked, He watches us masturbate and have sex, or just be casually nude the way He made us – OMG it's NBD if we go freebuffing regardless where it is :-)
Agreed Jenji! If i needed to be checked for panties at church, I am in the wrong place!

Location hidden

#4 Jan 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
i was just making fun doing this thread.

but i think some priests would advice churchgoers to dress appropriately.
What kind would be appropriate?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 19, 2014
CCityems wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the casual type that is not too revealing.

avoid the Oscar type like slits below, too much cleavage, or too much skin exposed at the back, or see through.

he he :) but i really don't care, i seldom go to church.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>i think the casual type that is not too revealing.

avoid the Oscar type like slits below, too much cleavage, or too much skin exposed at the back, or see through.

he he :) but i really don't care, i seldom go to church.
Thats about clothing, lol!
HenryS

Roswell, GA

#7 Jan 8, 2015
W
CCityems wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it be anyone's business what kind of underwear you're wearing or not wearing anywhere?
The virgin, Mary, mother of Jesus, didn't wear panties, underpants, drawers, whatever you call them.
Women didn't start wearing underpants until the 17th century in the "Christian" west.
Surely people aren't going to call all women before the 17th century, or most women before the late 19th century, loose, immoral, etc.?
The Ghost Rider

Farmington, NM

#8 Jan 14, 2015
Jenji wrote:
Jwnji, He wouldn't care. He made us nude. Clothes is a human hang-up. It was Adam and Eve that had to have clothes. It wouldn't bother God if we were sitting in church in the buff as long as our minds were on worshiping Him in stead of ogling every-one-else's bodies and thinking lewd thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min RiversideRedneck 49,501
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min guest 646,990
Dirty snapchat with teen girls (May '14) 19 min HOLLAND_123 12
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 19 min plamco 4
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 1 hr Truthiness 29
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr Truthiness 25
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 1 hr Ghost 26
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 971,806
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 11 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web