Male Rape Among Tea Party Activists.

Male Rape Among Tea Party Activists.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ben Thompson

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
I was at a Tea Party protest last year when I was sexually assaulted and raped by several other male Tea Partiers. I was sodomized both anally and orally and left bleeding on an abandoned matress in an alley. When it got dark, they started a fire in an old oil drum and drank beer around the fire while they took turns on me. Whenever I tried to get up, I would be hit over the head with a 2x4.

Other victims of Tea Party rape need to come forward. I suspect that there are other victims.
Curtis Lowe

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2011
Ben Thompson wrote:
I was at a Tea Party protest last year when I was sexually assaulted and raped by several other male Tea Partiers. I was sodomized both anally and orally and left bleeding on an abandoned matress in an alley. When it got dark, they started a fire in an old oil drum and drank beer around the fire while they took turns on me. Whenever I tried to get up, I would be hit over the head with a 2x4.
Other victims of Tea Party rape need to come forward. I suspect that there are other victims.
The same thing happened to me! Except I was at a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. I feel your pain brother.
Curtis Lowe

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Ben Thompson wrote:
I was at a Tea Party protest last year when I was sexually assaulted and raped by several other male Tea Partiers. I was sodomized both anally and orally and left bleeding on an abandoned matress in an alley. When it got dark, they started a fire in an old oil drum and drank beer around the fire while they took turns on me. Whenever I tried to get up, I would be hit over the head with a 2x4.
Other victims of Tea Party rape need to come forward. I suspect that there are other victims.
You may want to consider changing your name from Ben Thompson to Ben Dover.
obvioustrollisob vious

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Nov 2, 2011
sounds like an Onion News headline...

Since: Mar 11

Brookfield, CT

#5 Nov 2, 2011
Sounds pretty far fetched to me.

I don't like the tea baggers either, but gimme a break.

Obvious Troll is being obvious!
Bob

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 2, 2011
Somebodythatcares wrote:
Sounds pretty far fetched to me.
I don't like the tea baggers either, but gimme a break.
Obvious Troll is being obvious!
This is why people (especially men) don't come forward about rape. They don't even go to the police about it. Not only are they ashamed, but people like you say they're lying.
Curits Lowe

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people (especially men) don't come forward about rape. They don't even go to the police about it. Not only are they ashamed, but people like you say they're lying.
No man has ever been raped, unless he happens to be a taxpayer.
Serendipity

Burgettstown, PA

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Curits Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
No man has ever been raped, unless he happens to be a taxpayer.
I think I know who this guy is, he was standing out there naked wearing nothing but a Che Guevara hat, hurling insults at the tea party members. Got arrested for public nudity, indecent exposure, assault on a police officer, and resisting arrest.

We're not getting the whole story here. The "assault" he's talking about actually happened in his jail cell.
Curits Lowe

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2011
Serendipity wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know who this guy is, he was standing out there naked wearing nothing but a Che Guevara hat, hurling insults at the tea party members. Got arrested for public nudity, indecent exposure, assault on a police officer, and resisting arrest.
We're not getting the whole story here. The "assault" he's talking about actually happened in his jail cell.
He must have slipped and fell on a cop's night stick. Happens all the time. Pity. He should be more careful where he steps when he protests naked.

Since: Mar 11

Brookfield, CT

#10 Nov 3, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people (especially men) don't come forward about rape. They don't even go to the police about it. Not only are they ashamed, but people like you say they're lying.
I never called you a liar, I just doubted you. There's a difference.

Men do come forward about rape. One of my favorite authors wrote about his experience of being raped when he had to spend the weekend in jail for a speeding ticket of all things.

I just find it hard to believe that you were raped, at a political rally, in public, in front of dozens(hundreds) of witnesses and probably video cameras too.

Why post on an anonymous website instead of calling the authorities?

More likely, you hate the Tea Party and decided to bad mouth them.

I hate them too. I personally think they are deluded, racist, idiots.

But I attend their rallies and tell them that, not post BS on an anonymous website.

The thing they hate the worst is when you ask one of the senior citizens how they are going to pay for their healthcare or bills after the Repubs destroy Social Security and Medicare.

Walmart only needs so many greeters!
Pro Sperm extremist

Jakarta, Indonesia

#11 Nov 3, 2011
Male Rape Among Tea Party Activists? Nothing surprise! If republican evangelist involve in pedophile scandal? Why Tea Party can not involve in scandal? They both hypocrite and religious fanatics!

Tea Party Activists have the right to involve in scandal. Plus they got gun to help them to do sexual harassment.

Ted haggard, George Alan Rekers, Eddie Long ....
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 3, 2011
Lol.. the starter of this thread created a similar thread about being raped orally and anally except that time he was in the Marines.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTGN6J3...

This person seems to have a sick obsession with being raped by other men.
CHI-RHO

Coleman, MI

#13 Nov 3, 2011
Ben Thompson wrote:
I was at a Tea Party protest last year when I was sexually assaulted and raped by several other male Tea Partiers. I was sodomized both anally and orally and left bleeding on an abandoned matress in an alley. When it got dark, they started a fire in an old oil drum and drank beer around the fire while they took turns on me. Whenever I tried to get up, I would be hit over the head with a 2x4.
Other victims of Tea Party rape need to come forward. I suspect that there are other victims.
Your obviously false accusation here shows how far a left wing liberal progressive will go to try and justify the sick, violent and hateful actions of the Occupy Wall Street people. With liberals, the ends justify the means. There is a surprise coming for you people. The silent majority has had enough and we are prepareing to fight back. America is a Center Right country and we have had enough of you Anarchists, Communists and Socialist trying to change this great country. Be prepared for we are coming to shove you out!
CHI-RHO

Coleman, MI

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Pro Sperm extremist wrote:
Male Rape Among Tea Party Activists? Nothing surprise! If republican evangelist involve in pedophile scandal? Why Tea Party can not involve in scandal? They both hypocrite and religious fanatics!
Tea Party Activists have the right to involve in scandal. Plus they got gun to help them to do sexual harassment.
Ted haggard, George Alan Rekers, Eddie Long ....
You are a joke! Bob has to come on here and make something up to try and bring down a peaceful group of people known as Tea Partiers. He has nothing else. He can not bring truth or fact. What a joke.

But be ready because there are conservatives like myself who have had enough and have formed a nationwide group who will not hesitate to fight back against scum like you and your Occupy Wall Street criminals. This silent majority in this country have had enough. The fight is coming to you now! And you won't be able to handle it.
Pro Sperm extremist

Jakarta, Indonesia

#15 Nov 3, 2011
CHI-RHO wrote:
You are a joke! Bob has to come on here and make something up to try and bring down a peaceful group of people known as Tea Partiers. He has nothing else. He can not bring truth or fact. What a joke.
Ted Haggard and some other GOP evangelist are pedophile. It's a fact.
CHI-RHO wrote:
But be ready because there are conservatives like myself who have had enough and have formed a nationwide group who will not hesitate to fight back against scum like you and your Occupy Wall Street criminals.
Fight back to protect pedophile evangelist? No wonder police have hard time to send those evangelist to justice. You, Tea party, KKK, Republican protect them.
CHI-RHO wrote:
This silent majority in this country have had enough. The fight is coming to you now! And you won't be able to handle it.
Silent majority in southern or Silent majority in coast? America become great country because atheist professor in university, free thinker Hollywood entertainer. And you just enjoy their hard work!

Deport the free thinker, and you will become 4th world state!!!
Bob

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Nov 4, 2011
Serendipity wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know who this guy is, he was standing out there naked wearing nothing but a Che Guevara hat, hurling insults at the tea party members. Got arrested for public nudity, indecent exposure, assault on a police officer, and resisting arrest.
We're not getting the whole story here. The "assault" he's talking about actually happened in his jail cell.
I am a Tea Party activist. I worked on the Ron Paul campaign at one time. It was at a rally in support of his son's campaign in KY when I was raped. I can't vote there, but I went to the rally to hear him speak in person. I am dedicated to the movement.

I was just diagnosed with anal herpes. I'll bet you think that is funny.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 4, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Tea Party activist. I worked on the Ron Paul campaign at one time. It was at a rally in support of his son's campaign in KY when I was raped. I can't vote there, but I went to the rally to hear him speak in person. I am dedicated to the movement.
I was just diagnosed with anal herpes. I'll bet you think that is funny.
No Bob. It's not funny and niether are you. Everyone can see that you are lying for some pathetic reason. Some sort of left wing propaganda no doubt.
Bob

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Nov 4, 2011
the pompitous of love wrote:
<quoted text>No Bob. It's not funny and niether are you. Everyone can see that you are lying for some pathetic reason. Some sort of left wing propaganda no doubt.
I am not lying and there is no politcal agenda here. I have noticed; however, that conservatives tend to accuse rape victims of lying whereas liberals side with the victim.

I was never the type of conservative to accuse men and women of lying about rape and that made me naive, I suppose.

I know better now.
Pro Sperm extremist

Jakarta, Indonesia

#19 Nov 4, 2011
Bob wrote:
I am not lying and there is no politcal agenda here.
I trust you, because you statement make sense.
Bob wrote:
I have noticed; however, that conservatives tend to accuse rape victims of lying whereas liberals side with the victim.
That's how evangelist get their law immunity. Conservatives shield their idol. How long public notice Haggard and Eddie long is pervert?
Bob wrote:
I was never the type of conservative to accuse men and women of lying about rape and that made me naive, I suppose.
I know better now.
Because you got conscience. You never blindly worship pedophile priest. That is who your are!

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 4, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying and there is no politcal agenda here. I have noticed; however, that conservatives tend to accuse rape victims of lying whereas liberals side with the victim.
I was never the type of conservative to accuse men and women of lying about rape and that made me naive, I suppose.
I know better now.
Give it up Ben, or Bob, or whatever name you choose to troll under. Your message is clear. You are the type who would pee on someone's leg just to tell them that it's raining. Grow up, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 3 min Dolly1081 84
The Future of Politics in America 5 min truth 217
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Scaritual 88,062
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 7 min Serum2874 54,093
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Kiss2593 619,181
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min Kisser5101 3,950
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Humps1995 45,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Brian_G 977,271
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 50 min Licks8751 526
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Lips6855 665,279
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Dripz4646 102
More from around the web