“Semper Fi”

Since: Aug 09

Columbus Ohio

#11155 Aug 22, 2009
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your actions prove that your religion is empty and devoid of any content.
Your bible says to be honest. You lie.
Your bible says to love. You hate.
Your bible says to respond with gentleness. You respond with anger.
Your religion is a fraud.
You have nothing of spiritual value to provide.
Vidor lies
Vidor Hates(Christians)
Vidor has no belief in spirit whatsoever
Vidor projects his belief of what a Christain is suppose to be,then accuses them of projecting thier beliefs.
Vidor is no better than anyone else.This clearly makes Vidor a hypocrit.

“of the brain”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#11156 Aug 22, 2009
x conserves energy by short answers
x will drink your last beer and burp in your face
x eats road kill
x wants a pony
x makes christians think(thats just downright unfair)
x is happy and enjoys life
x pisses people off that dont want to rationalize
x ,well in my years of reading is consistant
x may be baal jebub the lord of the flies ,king of the dung heap ,after all look at all the flies that get caught in his web,caught trying to eat dung. Damn flies quit bothering good folks and x want be a problem to you.
after all if you eat Horse manure and call it sugar that doesn't change your smell!

“of the brain”

Location hidden

#11157 Aug 22, 2009
X I know you dont need my help in the slightest I just wanted to play i'll get back to the porch now

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#11158 Aug 22, 2009
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong WN,not smart enouph to figure it out so u make baseless accusations?Is he a Christain or a psuedo Christain?So he's not behaving like YOU think a X-tain should or believes the way YOU think a X-tain believes,seems to me you can't quite let go of your old pagan beliefs yourself and you are still blinded by them.When has BoBB pretended to be anything else...you make the accusation now go prove it...oh i see you can't.
I'm sure when Vidor returns he'll loan you a one liner,his ass must be gettin cold by now anyway.
It's fun watching you grasp at straws because you can't read a persons post without applying your old false beliefs of hell to them,talk about projection..lol
You mean old lady >:(
You realize, of course, that every time you call me a mean old lady you are showing how much I get to you, don't you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#11159 Aug 22, 2009
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies ? JOHNNY
Why are you calling X Johnny?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#11160 Aug 22, 2009
white squigly wurms wrote:
X I know you dont need my help in the slightest I just wanted to play i'll get back to the porch now
Do you have a swing or a rocking chair? If so, I'd like to join you.

Location hidden

#11161 Aug 22, 2009
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you calling X Johnny?
Ask JOHNNY .

Location hidden

#11162 Aug 22, 2009
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You realize, of course, that every time you call me a mean old lady you are showing how much I get to you, don't you?
Is that all you're going to comment on ? What about the rest of the post ?

High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong WN,not smart enouph to figure it out so u make baseless accusations?Is he a Christain or a psuedo Christain?So he's not behaving like YOU think a X-tain should or believes the way YOU think a X-tain believes,seems to me you can't quite let go of your old pagan beliefs yourself and you are still blinded by them.When has BoBB pretended to be anything else...you make the accusation now go prove it...oh i see you can't.
I'm sure when Vidor returns he'll loan you a one liner,his ass must be gettin cold by now anyway.
It's fun watching you grasp at straws because you can't read a persons post without applying your old false beliefs of hell to them,talk about projection..lol

“of the brain”

Location hidden

#11163 Aug 22, 2009
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a swing or a rocking chair? If so, I'd like to join you.
I have a porch swing, a pecan rockin chair,and a old nail keg with a pillar on it, come on up sit a spell,I think there is a storm brewin and the breeze feels good this time of year.

“Semper Fi”

Columbus Ohio

#11164 Aug 22, 2009
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You realize, of course, that every time you call me a mean old lady you are showing how much I get to you, don't you?
First off,your post that my dad has been posting under different names(meaning my user name) was quite funny to me since i was visiting him and standing behind him as i read it.And at no time has my dad ever said he was a Christain and believed other than what he's stated on here...your projecting your idea of what a Christain is and your old beliefs on to him.

As far as you being a mean old lady goes,i've seen you act like your open minded with someone with the intention of finding something to ridicule them on,and have a nice lauph at thier expense with.Which is a mean thing to do,don't you think?

Your too old to be making such an ass of yourself,you should have learned these lessons by now....maybe your not as smart as you think.

Sincerely

Death

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#11165 Aug 22, 2009
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Vidor lies
Vidor Hates(Christians)
Vidor has no belief in spirit whatsoever
Vidor projects his belief of what a Christain is suppose to be,then accuses them of projecting thier beliefs.
Vidor is no better than anyone else.This clearly makes Vidor a hypocrit.
Why do christians lie?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#11166 Aug 22, 2009
white squigly wurms wrote:
LOL, I enjoyed it.

I wasn't aware that anyone was actually paying attention.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#11167 Aug 22, 2009
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Gang Bang

Christians reveal the fraud of their religion by their own actions.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#11168 Aug 22, 2009
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>

Your too old to be making such an ass of yourself,you should have learned these lessons by now....maybe your not as smart as you think.
THIS is the desperation of christianity.

“topix's immaculate stain”

racine

#11169 Aug 22, 2009
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Your too old to be making such an ass of yourself
Thanks for being the living proof that the youth doesnt have that standard!
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe your not as smart as you think.

racine

#11170 Aug 22, 2009
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about love ? You hatefull old bitty .
Aww, how loving <3

racine

#11171 Aug 22, 2009
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Look bud I wasn't even posting to these people and they started on me . Now your starting some shit . You can all kiss my asz . And you can shove little Johnny up your ass while you're at it .
I absolutely HATE pointing out the obvious, but this is a public forum, posting to one person isnt exclusive, thats what email is for.

Now your offers, while tempting, arent really my cup of tea. And hey, since you are spewing so much sh!t, theres no reason Vindor really has to go up my rear to retrieve any.

Heres an idea, if you plan on insulting someone or telling somebody off, maybe the generic homo jokes should be put aside, after all you are a self proclaimed intellectual, next time be a tad more creative, huh? Ive had more intelligent conversations with George Bush's speech writers.

“Semper Fi”

Columbus Ohio

#11172 Aug 22, 2009
zackafras wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for being the living proof that the youth doesnt have that standard!
<quoted text>
First of all zackass,she's made false accusations many times,likes to ridicule others and enjoys handing out the insults.Like the saying goes "if ya can't take your own shit....

I HATE to point out the obvious but she seems not to have learned that lesson yet.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? AM I BEING TOO SIMPLE?
Or should i just speak eloquently without actually saying anything at all for you to understand?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#11173 Aug 23, 2009
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I comment on it other than to say you show your own inadequacies with every post.
It isn't about me, it's about you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#11174 Aug 23, 2009
High Angle Death wrote:
<quoted text>
First off,your post that my dad has been posting under different names(meaning my user name) was quite funny to me since i was visiting him and standing behind him as i read it.And at no time has my dad ever said he was a Christain and believed other than what he's stated on here...your projecting your idea of what a Christain is and your old beliefs on to him.
As far as you being a mean old lady goes,i've seen you act like your open minded with someone with the intention of finding something to ridicule them on,and have a nice lauph at thier expense with.Which is a mean thing to do,don't you think?
Sincerely
Death
I think you are both one person. I doubt seriously that you are 'taking up for your dad', but that I hurt your feelings or made you mad and now you can't handle it and will hold onto it until you die.
Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 774,831
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Peace_Warrior 604,937
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 265,074
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min arabian 5,504
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min bad bob 175,595
Moses never existed 45 min Hidingfromyou 740
GALAXY 'mega' logo on back of phone ALL WRONG 50 min Rick in Kansas 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min guest 559,294
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web