Should homosexuality be illegal?
Abby Locke

Ballston Spa, NY

#3116 Mar 27, 2009
look here you guys above you are so ignorant it isnt even funny....why should it matter if they are a traditional family....your personal points of views are your own but just cuz you do not approve of what they are doing does not mean that people that love eachother that are of the same sex should not be able to live their lives in holy matrimony.....keeep your opinions to yourself when they are as ignorant as this

“arrrrrggggggg”

Since: Feb 09

odessa

#3117 Mar 27, 2009
Carmelbell wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
you made a new word lol.
waconahchickee

Ballston Spa, NY

#3118 Mar 27, 2009

Carmelbell wrote:
<quoted text>
:)

what new word would taht beeee??????

“Spreading the LOVE”

Since: Mar 09

Madison, WI

#3119 Mar 27, 2009
addyisme wrote:
<quoted text>
you made a new word lol.
You mean prohomo? I have that affect on people I guess:)

“arrrrrggggggg”

odessa

#3120 Mar 27, 2009
Carmelbell wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean prohomo? I have that affect on people I guess:)
you know what i dont get about some people.

they hate all certain other types of people but you dont see them keeping to their own as they say they do. if they did keep to themselves and not allow a person of a different race, religion, or sexual prefrence, they would be omish. and not discussing it on forums with computers.

“Spreading the LOVE”

Madison, WI

#3121 Mar 27, 2009
addyisme wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what i dont get about some people.
they hate all certain other types of people but you dont see them keeping to their own as they say they do. if they did keep to themselves and not allow a person of a different race, religion, or sexual prefrence, they would be omish. and not discussing it on forums with computers.
Yeah...I like the people who say I am not racist I just don't like blacks.:)

Or I am not prejudice I just don't like midgets.

I am just using outlandish examples. But yeah...it is out of control on topix.

“arrrrrggggggg”

odessa

#3122 Mar 27, 2009
Carmelbell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I like the people who say I am not racist I just don't like blacks.:)
Or I am not prejudice I just don't like midgets.
I am just using outlandish examples. But yeah...it is out of control on topix.
i know right.

“Know Your Culture!!!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3123 Mar 27, 2009
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the courts ruled sodomy is very much legal and state by state is ruling to recognize gay marriage. Gay is just fine, ignorance is not.
Wrong so Wrong..no Im sorry its still illegal

“Know Your Culture!!!”

Location hidden

#3124 Mar 27, 2009
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back to the anal sex fixation. Yes this one does have a love affair going with the idea of feces. and what is defence, de thing you sit on? try defense. Your mind isn't narrow, just non functioning.
Here we go again... Janitor..
Please stick to the point... We have heard your atack on my character I realize that You dont like me... so what.. your gay.. bahahaha

Lets get back to the point Gay is men and women giving up.. Total Failure...
You have to be honest with yourself.. Do you want children to be exposed to the Sick and twisted sexual acts of Gay men and women...do you really think its OK to teach children how to act like a women when there really NOT or vise versa...

Stop avoiding the subject.. That goes for the rest of you SICK GAY Perverts people who think being Gay is OK... IT IS NOT OK!!! Being a Parent to your own CHILD is a Gift you could NEVER understand until you HAVE CHILDREN... It is Hard sometimes.. Its hard to face the world and BE a MAN or Woman.. to fight for what is right and wrong.. DONT GIVE UP!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3125 Mar 27, 2009
MAKA MAN wrote:
...Lets get back to the point...
Let's just hope and pray that none of YOUR children have been born gay, your attitude is bad enough for raising decent heterosexual children but could prove to be fatal if any of your children are dealing with the reality that they've been given something entirely different. Hell yes, children should be taught about the subject of homosexuality, that it exists, that it it is normal and natural for those who are homosexual and that other than the fact they are attracted to members of their own sex, they are no different than the heterosexual majority. They certainly SHOULD NOT be infected with your irrational misconceptions and hateful attitudes, but taught the facts and the truth. If you can't handle that, well too f'ing bad, but homosexuality is a part of the reality around them which they need to know about. Your wanting to teach them to be ignorant, fearful and mean-spirited is no longer acceptable. Stop it before you turn your own children into the ugly human being you've managed to turn yourself into. Your painful reality is that you don't know jack sh't what it means to be a man and I can tell you right now that I'm a far better one than you could ever hope or pray to be and I don't even have chilkdren and I'm just as gay as a man can get.
Janitor

Skykomish, WA

#3126 Mar 27, 2009
MAKA MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again... Janitor..
Please stick to the point... We have heard your atack on my character I realize that You dont like me... so what.. your gay.. bahahaha
You have to be honest with yourself.. Do you want children to be exposed to the Sick and twisted sexual acts of Gay men and women...do you really think its OK to teach children how to act like a women when there really NOT or vise versa...
Stop avoiding the subject.. That goes for the rest of you SICK GAY Perverts people who think being Gay is OK... IT IS NOT OK!!! Being a Parent to your own CHILD is a Gift you could NEVER understand until you HAVE CHILDREN... It is Hard sometimes.. Its hard to face the world and BE a MAN or Woman.. to fight for what is right and wrong.. DONT GIVE UP!!
Here we go is correct. Here we go with pointless opinion which is totally inaccurate on your part.
Since you're wrong in so many things here, let's start with the most obvious. One, I'm not gay. Two I neither like nor dislike you, you're not worth the effort and the fact that you're ignorant is obvious but that has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you.
Now as to what I want children exposed to. Children should be exposed to sex at all. So, there would be no reason for that to matter. What a person does in their own private life is no one elses business. Secondly children aren't taught to act like men or women, they simply act as they are naturally inclined. It's a pity you can't grasp the obvious here but not totally unexpected with such a shallow mind.

Many gays are parents and they know full well the joys of being parents and their children excell, at least those I know have and are quite normal, so you've tripped over your own stupidity again.

The hardest part of being gay in this world is repulsive bigots like you making it hard for good people who happen to be gay to go through life. But, they are generally stronger than most, out of necessity, due to your kind. But I do believe you would be best suited to give up your abysmally insignificent stand and grow up.

“Know Your Culture!!!”

Location hidden

#3127 Mar 27, 2009
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just hope and pray that none of YOUR children have been born gay, your attitude is bad enough for raising decent heterosexual children but could prove to be fatal if any of your children are dealing with the reality that they've been given something entirely different. Hell yes, children should be taught about the subject of homosexuality, that it exists, that it it is normal and natural for those who are homosexual and that other than the fact they are attracted to members of their own sex, they are no different than the heterosexual majority. They certainly SHOULD NOT be infected with your irrational misconceptions and hateful attitudes, but taught the facts and the truth. If you can't handle that, well too f'ing bad, but homosexuality is a part of the reality around them which they need to know about. Your wanting to teach them to be ignorant, fearful and mean-spirited is no longer acceptable. Stop it before you turn your own children into the ugly human being you've managed to turn yourself into. Your painful reality is that you don't know jack sh't what it means to be a man and I can tell you right now that I'm a far better one than you could ever hope or pray to be and I don't even have chilkdren and I'm just as gay as a man can get.
I disagree and so does the Majority of Americans....
I am more man then you will ever be ... I am NOT AFRAID to BE A MAN.. Sissy!!
As I said before Men like you are a total Failure
Your Father must be dissapointed!!!

Indianapolis, IN

#3128 Mar 27, 2009
Corpbob wrote:
Let's break this down into something that Conservatives understand -- Money. I think I read that something along the lines of 12%-15% of the population are Homosexual. How much in taxes are you willing to pay to put Gay people in jail? We're talking billions of $$$ here to jail a basically harmless element of the population. All the Gay people I know (Theyr're still "In the Closet" ) wouldn't hurt a fly.
People who don't know their secret would never guess..
Hey, don't blame this hatespeak on conservatives. True conservatives, live and let live. The Right Wing "Christian" Evangelical Nut-jobs, are not conservative, any more than they are Christians. Christian-Jihadists, is a more accurate term.
lifes a beach

Northfield, NJ

#3130 Mar 28, 2009
MAKA MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong so Wrong..no Im sorry its still illegal
Nope.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/02-102....
lifes a beach

Northfield, NJ

#3131 Mar 28, 2009
MAKA MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again... Janitor..
1. You are confusing sex and gender roles, they are NOT the same thing. Homosexuality is the preference for the same sex and does not denote gender roles whatsoever.
2. Gay couples adopt as well as use IVF. Same as many heterosexual couples that are have trouble conceiving. People are no less people because they cannot reproduce. That being said, biological parents in some cases are overrated. Tell Casey Anthony she was lucky she wasn't adopted.
lifes a beach

Northfield, NJ

#3132 Mar 28, 2009
MAKA MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, a man? You are an insecure little boy otherwise, you wouldn't feel the need to concern yourself with others PERSONAL affairs. It's disappointed, learn to spell before you go criticizing. I always found education and intelligence a true test of a man, obviously, you don't pass.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#3133 Mar 28, 2009
MAKA MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the real man here hasn't mastered third grade vocabulary yet. Disappointed is spelled this way. By the way you aren't a man. No one who behaves in such a childish manner is ever going to be a man. You are AFRAID the gays are going to get you.
just an allusion

Bagdad, KY

#3134 Mar 28, 2009
Due to the biological, sociological, psychological and humanitarian not only ramifications but also actualities of 'homosexuality', as it pertains to man on man action, I feel that it should be illegal...Just as it has historically been perceived.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#3135 Mar 29, 2009
just an allusion wrote:
Due to the biological, sociological, psychological and humanitarian not only ramifications but also actualities of 'homosexuality', as it pertains to man on man action, I feel that it should be illegal...Just as it has historically been perceived.
How does one bring humanitarian or psychological ramifications in to this? It is humanitarian for one to decided for others, in love, that they cannot have what the heterosexual does have? It is psychologically sound to decide because it has been traditionally so that it is more than correct in the psychological mind set to continue to suppress two people's desire to share their lives because the person making that decision is heterosexual and doesn't agree with their feelings and desires. I don't think so.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3136 Mar 29, 2009
MAKA MAN wrote:
While you are obviously a lost cause, the rest of the "Majority of Americans" are slowly but surely coming around to reality. You need to face the reality that you are on the losing side of history.
MAKA MAN wrote:
It's amazing the bravery that comes from you given the anonymity of the internet, more people would probably call you the sissy in comparison to me. You call yourself a man, but in actuality you are far from it. It's like I said, I know I am far more of a man and a far better one than you've shown yourself to be and more so than you could ever hope or pray to be.
MAKA MAN wrote:
You can believe in that particular fairy tale all you want, but I am not a failure in any sense of the word. I can stand proud in not only my accomplishments in life but in the actions I have taken.
MAKA MAN wrote:
Another fairy tale with no basis in reality. My father loves and respects his gay son just as he does all of his children. Not only is he proud of my accomplishments in life, he's been there for me since the day I first came out and in fact was , along with my mother, a couple of the original members of the local Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lives MATTER 2 min WasteWater 80
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 599,627
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 864,589
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 272,409
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 6,298
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 6,460
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Truthiness 1,989
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Here For Now 612,904
More from around the web